• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sucralose Ray Leonard

Brady dead.

Should have been hung long ago. Same with Ian Huntley.

Edited by Tabasco Kid

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

And not a single fuck was given that day.

If there is a Hell or equivalent, I hope the bastards burning in it.

He will be.

Pity we had to pay a fortune to look after him. A rope would of sufficed.

Sorry to disappoint you all, but he'll be enjoying a nice warm breeze in Hell right now.

Thatcher's only been down there three years - and she's already closed 90% of the furnaces...

XYY

14 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Ian Brady dead. Never did give up that last grave did he?

Burn cunt!!

He'd have given it up to the right type of questioning, and every single other relevant fact of his miserable life. Not good to dehumanise ourselves with such things, but some people deserve it. Surprised none of the coppers got the hot needles under his fingernails until he squealed, guess they couldn't risk it. The Gestapo reckoned they could break anyone in 40-odd hours straight.

That said, he's no worse than other similar monsters down the years, not sure why he and the woman attained such mythical status.

4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Sorry to disappoint you all, but he'll be enjoying a nice warm breeze in Hell right now.

Thatcher's only been down there three years - and she's already closed 90% of the furnaces...

XYY

Inappropriate but funny as ever...:)

GOOD. FUCKING BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. HAVE YOUR FLESH FLAYED FOR ALL ETERNITY AND BURN IN AN ACID LAKE OF FIRE.

I got into a conversation with a screw at Cookham Wood Prison about the time Myra was trying to get parole, claiming to be a reformed character. He said that was all bullshit as she was an evil bitch who was the self proclaimed Queen of the prison (think Grouty in Porridge)

7 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

As much as I am delighted to hear that he is dead, may I humbly point-out that - as a lover of irony - a bunch of atheists wishing that he burns in Hell really hits the spot...

XYY

As an atheist myself I personally would have preferred the use of battery acid before he died if only to get some answers out of the hateful old prick.

Seeing as that's frowned upon (even for inexcusable shit like Brady) then all I can do is project. :P

11 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

As much as I am delighted to hear that he is dead, may I humbly point-out that - as a lover of irony - a bunch of atheists wishing that he burns in Hell really hits the spot...

He's burning. While Maggie stokes the furnace.

1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

As an agnostic (by the exact dictionary definition, not what many people think it means) I struggle with this. Now I'm thinking that I'm glad he's dead but sad that his suffering has ended.

The guy wallowed in his notoriety.

There should be no fanfare, not even a minute of hate.  Just a note in the press that insane Brady has eventually died and we won't bother mentioning him again.

Feel similarly to @dgul on this.  It baffles me that we are still talking about cases like this 50+ years on. Sometimes it is this very notoriety that encourages others*.  As an atheist, I don't know I even believe in absolute good and evil - but he certainly transgressed some significant current societal norms and was punished for it. I'd argue they are extremely important ones too - as they speak to one of our defining characteristics as a species - peaceful cooperation.  Even in cases like this I'd still argue against the death penalty, but would allow suicide, e.g. Dignitas, as an option. 

*this is why I'm happy for the various violent islamic nutters to get simply labelled as mentally ill, and quietly forgotten about in the foot of a newspaper article. 

4 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

I don't suppose he could even remember where the body was buried after all these years. I'm not sure anyone could. 

If he couldn't he certainly got off on the power trip by pretending he could.

Britain's worst cunt, even worse than Dom Joly.

I don't get the visceral hate those two inspired in ordinary people, handed on from generation to generation like a twisted manifestation of celebrity/reality culture. People are obviously getting some return for all that effort, but what and for why?

Edited by Panther

5 minutes ago, Panther said:

I don't get the visceral hate those two inspired in ordinary people, handed on from generation to generation like a twisted manifestation of celebrity/reality culture

I think it was that whilst Brady was your typical Robert Black type child killer (though far less prolific) the involvement of Hindeley was what made it shocking for most. He was your typical rootless drifter who'd ended up there but she was a local girl from those streets who IIRC knew some of those kids.

In those days, and this isn't rose coloured spectacles but very much what I have heard many times if not particularly about Manchester, people knew and looked after others in their neighbourhood. Every local adult was like a surrogate aunt or uncle.

It was her involvement that made it shocking. Brady was just another sick male child killer, of which there are sadly several.