• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Can we have our clouds back please

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5910359/Iranian-commander-accuses-Israel-stealing-Irans-CLOUDS-order-cause-drought.html

An Iranian general has accused Israel of stealing its clouds in order to manipulate weather and cause drought in the Islamic Republic.

Brigadier General Gholam Reza Jalali, head of Iran's Civil Defence Organisation said that the changing climate in Iran is 'suspect'.

'Foreign interference is suspected to have played a role in climate change,' said Jalali, who insisted results from an Iranian scientific study 'confirm' the claim.

9_9

43 minutes ago, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5910359/Iranian-commander-accuses-Israel-stealing-Irans-CLOUDS-order-cause-drought.html

An Iranian general has accused Israel of stealing its clouds in order to manipulate weather and cause drought in the Islamic Republic.

Brigadier General Gholam Reza Jalali, head of Iran's Civil Defence Organisation said that the changing climate in Iran is 'suspect'.

'Foreign interference is suspected to have played a role in climate change,' said Jalali, who insisted results from an Iranian scientific study 'confirm' the claim.

9_9

Not the first time that Iran has claimed this IIRC over the past 4 decades.

I'm fairly sure Putin is behind this somewhere. He apparently controls most of what goes on in the world, so something as trivial as the weather should be no problem at all.

1 minute ago, sarahbell said:

Some twat has nicked or clouds.
Replaced them with smoke. Not the same at all.

Have they elected a new Pope?

1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

Replaced them with smoke. Not the same at all.

Is it black smoke or white smoke?

Sorry, thought I was on the Maserati thread....

27 minutes ago, eight said:

Is it black smoke or white smoke?

Sorry, thought I was on the Maserati thread....

That would be blue smoke.

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 19:53, Bkkandrew said:

Perhaps Carl can produce some video to evidence this story?

Cheeky!

Sorry, not got anything on that, just not my area really. I have so far avoided weather modification and chemtrail stuff, it's not necessarily bollocks but too tin foil hatted for me.

I do know that Israel (and many other countries) have used cloud seeding, and know they want to fuck up Iran. So capability and motive are there.