• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl

Its mens fault.

'The claim was made following reports that women are a third more likely to attend university than men in the UK.

These highly-educated women, who pay around £5,000 each for egg freezing, are described as the ‘leftover women’ amid a generation of ‘missing men’.

Their problem, according to the researchers, is they are unable to find similarly clever, driven men because fewer males are entering higher education.

Dr Inhorn said: ‘There are not enough graduates for them. In simple terms, this is about an oversupply of educated women.'

Er dont confuse going to uni with being highly intelligent.

Besides, if theres so many intelligent wimmin at uni, how come they are mainly doing art an humanity subjects?

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5908717/Women-freezing-eggs-unable-men-commit-relationship.html

'Single women are freezing their eggs due to them being unable to find men who will commit to a relationship, having wasted their years of peak attractiveness, rather than to focus on their careers, new research suggests.'

Maybe men cant fund a wonans whos not run up 20k of debt on her credit card, or isnt a big fat loon.

FTFY

Just now, wherebee said:

FTFY

Ive just been asked to chat to a girl whos just graduated in evironmental studies and talk about job options.

Im the only graduate her mums knows whos doing a job that uses a degree....

She kniws loypts of other graduates, but tgey are just working in shops.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Ive just been asked to chat to a girl whos just graduated in evironmental studies and talk about job options.

Im the only graduate her mums knows whos doing a job that uses a degree....

She kniws loypts of other graduates, but tgey are just working in shops.

Anybody doing a degree from your home town needs to ask themselves why. There are NO graduate jobs so the only option is to leave. If they don’t want to leave, doing a degree is a very expensive exercise in futility 

I think it's a good thing people are increasingly choosing not to breed. The increase in world population is scary. We just need to do two things:

1. Stop importing overpopulation from abroad

2. Reform the debt based monetary system that obliges us to grow perpetually.

2 minutes ago, billfunk said:

I think it's a good thing people are increasingly choosing not to breed. The increase in world population is scary. We just need to do two things:

1. Stop importing overpopulation from abroad

2. Reform the debt based monetary system that obliges us to grow perpetually.

Not really.

Not in EU.

Africa and other shitholes yep.

It's always a man's fault! Always.

Women have been sold a lie with this having it all (and being tax-farmed consumers). What kind of country encourages its young, fertile women to delay having children, when they should doing as nature intended and enjoying motherhood.

Again, political interference, I give you Gordon Brown and trebling house prices, liar loans, and needing 2-income mortgages... cunt!

7 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

It's always a man's fault! Always.

Women have been sold a lie with this having it all (and being tax-farmed consumers). What kind of country encourages its young, fertile women to delay having children, when they should doing as nature intended and enjoying motherhood.

Again, political interference, I give you Gordon Brown and trebling house prices, liar loans, and needing 2-income mortgages... cunt!

For a woman, having it all means doing it all.

just saying. :)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JFK said:

Men don't want to be with women who are past their peak sexual market value and approaching the wall, plus men don't want to deal with women who have a shitty entitled overblown sense of their value.  Why would any man want to get involved with a woman who's mostly likely out of shape, has a dog-shit attitude, entitlement coming out her ears, who has been riding the cock carousel with Chad Thundercock for most of her 20s?

Any man would do well to keep his financial assets out of the reach of the gold digging whores who will relationship/divorce rape you.

Q: Where have all the good men gone wail the feminists

A: ... with all the good women

*TRIGGERED*

MGTOW

Don't think this is necessarily true. The thirst is real and there's a horde of thirsty simps who'd be up a fat 40 year old single mum with shitty attitude like a rat up a drainpipe. Anyone remember the pig woman experiment on POF?

I think it's more to do with continued female hypergamy well into their 30s/40s/50s, endlessly dating man after man while they wait for their Mr Big. They are gamblers who can't walk away from the table, just one more spin. For every man who get's fed up and goes MGTOW there's a 1000 more willing to take his place on the cock carousel and validate these harpies.

Edited by gibbon

7 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Don't think this is necessarily true. The thirst is real and there's a horde of thirsty simps who'd be up a fat 40 year old single mum with shitty attitude like a rat up a drainpipe. Anyone remember the pig woman experiment on POF?

I think it's more to do with continued female hypergamy well into their 30s/40s/50s, endlessly dating man after man while they wait for their Mr Big. They are gamblers who can't walk away from the table, just one more spin. For every man who get's fed up and goes MGTOW there's a 1000 more willing to take his place on the cock carousel and validate these harpies.

this is true 

without sounding to harsh after a certain age women can offer nothing other than sex,they are basicly past there usefull use by date.go on dateing sites there might be more men but the women are slowly geting more desperate.

5 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

without sounding to harsh after a certain age women can offer nothing other than sex,they are basicly past there usefull use by date.go on dateing sites there might be more men but the women are slowly geting more desperate.

I’ll just slit my wrists now shall I?  o.O

Encouraged by the original DOSBODS thread on ToS I visited PoF for laughs.

One profile of a lady well past her best-before date carried the immortal words

"I'm not looking for fun, I'm looking to settle down'.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

At least she is honest as lets be face facts once you settle down with pretty much any bird no matter what they look like you're effectively giving up on fun for a guaranteed ride (when she can be bothered).

Edited by Banned by HPC

1 hour ago, One percent said:

For a woman, having it all means doing it all.

just saying. :)

1 minute ago, One percent said:

I’ll just slit my wrists now shall I?  o.O

Depends on whether you've done it all? :/

4 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Is "best before" the most appropriate one? Shouldn't it be "use by"?

An increase in women's sexual partners is also a factor, as they lose the ability to pair bond. Divorce rates are correlated to the their number of the womans sexual partners. Sadly you only get to benefit from this i.e. women being more "liberal" with their affections, as a man if you look like a bloke off Love Island.

Just now, gibbon said:

An increase in women's sexual partners is also a factor, as they lose the ability to pair bond. Divorce rates are correlated to the their number of the womans sexual partners. Sadly you only get to benefit from this i.e. women being more "liberal" with their affections, as a man if you look like a bloke off Love Island.

I look like a bloke off the Isle of Dogs.