• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Yet another rogue healthcare worker murdering people

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5912789/Healthcare-worker-arrested-suspicion-murder-eight-babies.html

A female healthcare worker has been arrested on suspicion of murdering eight babies and attempting to murder six others at a Cheshire hospital.

Detectives are investigating the deaths of 17 youngsters at the Countess of Chester Hospital in 2015 and 2016, and 15 other 'non-fatal' cases.

Police today confirmed they had arrested a woman who they described only as 'a healthcare professional' this morning. They have not said whether the woman is a nurse, doctor or worked in another role.

She is being questioned of suspicion of having murdered eight of the children and attempting to murder six others.

NHS does seem to attract this.  Probably something to do with job security and the industry protecting itself (in cases like this not fully understanding the situation).

1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

All premature babies born 8 weeks early or before - many such babies don't do well in life, could be another person thinking in their mind they were actually helping by playing God. 

I think that this is the case most times; Doctor or Nurse knows best and that includes quietly killing those whose quality of life they decide to be sub par either through disability or age.

The only excepetion I can call to mind is Beverly Allitt who was IIRC harming babies in order to get attention for herself.

48 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I think that this is the case most times; Doctor or Nurse knows best and that includes quietly killing those whose quality of life they decide to be sub par either through disability or age.

The only excepetion I can call to mind is Beverly Allitt who was IIRC harming babies in order to get attention for herself.

Hmm, I dont remember seeing the a celebration of the NHS mass murdered as part of the NHS @ 70 on the So-Called BBC.

Shipman,

Allit

Stoke Hospital

Gosport

Oh, and the boob Dr.

8 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

No name is being released

i suspect possible terrorism

'Health Professional' is a bit contorted.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

They don't want to release it because it would cause a riot is my guess. 

Westbourne rd chester:

https://news.sky.com/story/healthcare-worker-arrested-on-suspicion-of-murdering-eight-babies-11424735

Why have a forensic tent outside ger (?) house?

Its not like she took them home to murder them FFS.

Edited by spygirl

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Why have a forensic tent outside ger (?) house?

Its not like she took them home to murder them FFS.

You dont know that though spy although doubtful, a killer is a killer and may have killed others. 

This'll be played down as much as possible 

2 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

You dont know that though spy although doubtful, a killer is a killer and may have killed others. 

This'll be played down as much as possible 

Well, maybe.

We'll have to wait and see.

First Gosport, now this.

Not really the  greatest way for NHS@70 ...

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Well, maybe.

We'll have to wait and see.

First Gosport, now this.

Not really the  greatest way for NHS@70 ...

Not really happened before has it? apart from beverly allit but i think she killed older kids.

Folks, now that this lady has been allegedly named this thread title needs to be changed. She is not convicted of any crime let alone of murder.

We also need to really stop discussing it as charges may be forthcoming from her arrest.