• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Pregnant woman. Tube. Seats

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5912655/Heavily-pregnant-woman-forced-ask-seat-tube.html

' This is the moment a woman set out to see how many commuters would give up their seat for an expectant mother - with shocking results. '

Now I give up my tube seat to pregnant women - and OAPs - but Ive only seen one obviously  pregnant woman on the tube.

Now its not the tube of the 1950s - women are goign to work.

And we've acquired a lot of non Brits esp. in London.

' Just four out of ten passengers offered to give up their seats, while a fifth person agreed to let Anna sit down after she asked him directly. '

40%. Thats probably the number of Brits left in London ...

Oh course, she brings her own comedy:

' Anna Whitehouse, who is an ambassador for the campaign, said: 'Pregnancy is not a weakness, but it is a vulnerability and I felt this during my first trimester in particular. '

OK, you can stand then.

Besides, the bumps obviously fake.

Ive never met a preggers woman who does not spend all her time with one hand on her bump.

Yep, to me these tests merely point out how few British are in London.

Shame that the virtue signallers didn't manage to project British values of giving up seats on trains to women when we flooded our country with people who like to force women to wear head to toe sheets or who hack off their sexual organs. I wonder why?

40% native brits? What bit of London is that? I'm typically the only white English speaker on trains buses and shops when I venture out into the smoke between Essex and tourist land.

It really is every woman and man for themselves in London these days. No one queues anymore, they will elbow you out of the way, not give up seats. 

My biggest bugbear , when I can be bothered to give a shit, is when children are sitting on seats and adults standing. Maybe it’s just me, but when I was a kid, I was expected to stand on public transport if there were not enough seats. 

2 minutes ago, Melchett said:

40% native brits? What bit of London is that? I'm typically the only white English speaker on trains buses and shops when I venture out into the smoke between Essex and tourist land.

Commuter trains and tubes, you know the ones that take people to work, are still over 90 percent natives afaict. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

It really is every woman and man for themselves in London these days. No one queues anymore, they will elbow you out of the way, not give up seats. 

My biggest bugbear , when I can be bothered to give a shit, is when children are sitting on seats and adults standing. Maybe it’s just me, but when I was a kid, I was expected to stand on public transport if there were not enough seats. 

Commuter trains and tubes, you know the ones that take people to work, are still over 90 percent natives afaict. 

I must admit, I don't venture into London very often so I'm not up to date with Tube etiquette.

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Yes, I rarely get on at commuter times these days. This is middle of the day.

which speaks volumes, too.

7 minutes ago, Melchett said:

40% natives, Sikhs, Europeans and Americans perhaps?

37 minutes ago, spygirl said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5912655/Heavily-pregnant-woman-forced-ask-seat-tube.html

' This is the moment a woman set out to see how many commuters would give up their seat for an expectant mother - with shocking results. '

If four in ten will give up their seat and a commuter train has 600 seats, then they will have privileged access to 240 of those seats, on the way in to London to whinge about the lack of equality. 

42 minutes ago, One percent said:

Probably classed as abuse these days if a parent makes their kid stand on public transport instead of letting the little darling have the seat.

Why do so many women spend much of their time preoccupied with pregnancy related issues? It's 9 months,  out of an entire lifetime. The way they carry on about it you'd think it was every fucking year for life.

It is tedious beyond words.

I gave up my seat to a pregnant lady once. It was in a public lavatory and there was much confusion.

(Hat tip to Sir Vivian Stanshall)

14 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Why do so many women spend much of their time preoccupied with pregnancy related issues? It's 9 months,  out of an entire lifetime. The way they carry on about it you'd think it was every fucking year for life.

It is tedious beyond words.

Yeah, especially as it the bloke who maale all the effort during sex.

Most women just lay there, with the legs open*.

* other positions are available.

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Yeah, especially as it the bloke who maale all the effort during sex.

Most women just lay there, with the legs open*.

* other positions are available.

You’ve been picking the wrong partners there spy. o.O

1 hour ago, One percent said:

I said a loud 'I'm sure this lady won't mind moving her bag so someone can sit down' in the x-ray department of our local hospital last week when someone had taken up a space with her handbag whilst people were stood up. 

In order to test this properly she should try it in different places around the country. Don't these people know that London isn't the be all and end allo.O.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, One percent said:

You’ve been picking the wrong partners there spy. o.O

Thread Hijack Alert!!!

Back in 70's to 90's the Germans and Swedes did lots of studies filming the sleeping and sexual behaviour of thousands of couples - they also did the same for other bodily functions but let's not go there. They would get couples to volunteer, placed them into studio bedrooms and the couples would be filmed having sex. Afterwards they were questioned about what they did.

In every instance the men under-estimated what they did during sex and the women all over-estimated what they did. Often the women would have elaborate recollections of things they believed they did but actually did not do.

Quite fascinating.

Edited by The Masked Tulip

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Thread Hijack Alert!!!

Back in 70's to 90's the Germans and Swedes did lots of studies filming the sleeping and sexual behaviour of thousands of couples - they also did the same for other bodily functions but lets not go there. They would get couples to volunteer, placed them into studio bedrooms and the couples would be filmed having sex. Afterwards they were questioned about what they did.

In every instance the men under-estimated what they did during sex and the women all over-estimated what they did. Often the women would have elaborate recollections of things they believed they did but actually did not do.

Quite fascinating.

Nope, don’t believe it. xD

Posted (edited)

This is her in the act.  She doesn't look pregnant; she looks like a very unpregnant women who is still wearnng tight trousers standing without any kind of discomfort on the tube with a pillow up her shirt because she's either mental or a performance artist.

She is clearly fooling no one and I wouldn't be given up my seat to her either; I would however do so for a woman who actually looked pregnant.

4DDF661C00000578-5912655-image-a-37_1530

Edit: I see that the top rated comment says just this:

LokiUK, Darwen, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago

Probably because she doesn't look pregnant... she looks like she has something stuffed up her jumper!

Edited by Frank Hovis

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Melchett said:

44.9% of Londoners are 'white British'. However, I reckon the real figure is lower because: 

a. That dates from the 2011 census, so seven years out of date, in which time there will have been thousands of non-white British arrivals and many of the white British will have been elderly people who have since died. 

b. White British will be over-represented on a census because it is more likely that the non-white, non-British people will avoid answering the door to the enumerator, either not understanding what is going on or worried about their immigration status being found out. They will also be living in unlisted properties such as beds in sheds etc which will not be on the enumerator's round. 

So there are probably a lot more non white  British than official figures suggest. 

Edited by Austin Allegro