• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
billfunk

The Demise of California?

Posted (edited)

Apparently San Francisco has a problem with public defecation. There have been 16,000 feces complaints made to the public works folks in the last week. The article mentions increasing numbers of homeless people no doubt caused by the announcement that San Fran was a santuary city and California was a sanctuary state. 

Anyway, I thought I would start a thread to track the demise of the once great state of California. Alternatively, please post counter arguments that show this up as baseless propaganda.

https://newswars.com/san-francisco-logs-over-16000-feces-complaints-in-one-week

And an article from the Daily Fascist Hatred with plenty of pictures :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5914425/Big-convention-cancels-meeting-San-Francisco-citys-problems-homelessness-drug.html

Edited by billfunk

Just now, billfunk said:

Apparently San Francisco has a problem with public defecation. There have been 16,000 feces complaints made to the public works folks in the last week. The article mentions increasing numbers of homeless people no doubt caused by the announcement that San Fran was a santuary city and California was a sanctuary state. 

Anyway, I thought I would start a thread to track the demise of the once great state of California. Alternatively, please post counter arguments that show this up as baseless propaganda.

https://newswars.com/san-francisco-logs-over-16000-feces-complaints-in-one-week

I think you are right. My son had two offers from universities in California. He turned them down.

Bit like uk homeless.

In tge main, these arnt Californians made homeless.

They are unemployable fucking dross moving into the expensive areas to beg.

Calihornia has cheap areas, wayawayfromthe likes of Apple.

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yep, it is fucked but it is going to take 50 years to melt down.

The super rich elite who run the state are raising taxes because they are pro open borders. They sit behind their high fences in Malibu or over-looking SF Bay virtue-signalling like crazy for endless migration. Meanwhile an exodus from California has begun by ordinary people priced and taxed to the hilt and who are fed up with growing numbers of migrants turning their cities into dirty, unsafe cesspits. 

Plus the infrastructure of Cali is simply unaffordable to modernise. Not enough fresh water supply and basically the elite are fecking patronising idiots.

One day the gangs in South Central LA will work out that a bus ride north of them are the riches of Beverley Hills and basically feck all law enforcement to stop them if they all decided to head there.

Yeah.  California reminds me of the sun court of Louis XVI where once the masses found out they could kill a noble....boy, did they get a taste for it

Last year, flew into SF late and took the subway into town. Big mistake.

The below ground station walkways leading to street level were completely crammed with sleeping and semiconscious homeless. Looked like a walking dead shoot.

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yep, it is fucked but it is going to take 50 years to melt down.

The super rich elite who run the state are raising taxes because they are pro open borders. They sit behind their high fences in Malibu or over-looking SF Bay virtue-signalling like crazy for endless migration. Meanwhile an exodus from California has begun by ordinary people priced and taxed to the hilt and who are fed up with growing numbers of migrants turning their cities into dirty, unsafe cesspits. 

Plus the infrastructure of Cali is simply unaffordable to modernise. Not enough fresh water supply and basically the elite are fecking patronising idiots.

One day the gangs in South Central LA will work out that a bus ride north of them are the riches of Beverley Hills and basically feck all law enforcement to stop them if they all decided to head there.

Summed up perfectly

Love SF- went there many times in the 80s and 90s. Downtown, south of market St was always a bit dodgy, but reading about the situation today it looks off the scale. Sad.

I've read that there is a steady outflow of the working population (blue collar and lower middle class in particular) into neighbouring states because of California's high house prices and high taxes.

The relative independence of US states means that they have sufficient power to be able to wreck themselves which California appears to be doing.

11 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I've read that there is a steady outflow of the working population (blue collar and lower middle class in particular) into neighbouring states because of California's high house prices and high taxes.

The relative independence of US states means that they have sufficient power to be able to wreck themselves which California appears to be doing.

steady now, det-riot(sic) and illinois will come to the rescue.

3 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

steady now, det-riot(sic) and illinois will come to the rescue.

It was posted on here that Illinois was a net contributor to the national government budget but California was a net recipient.

Scratch below the surface and the appearance of wealth is not necessarily wealth.  File under brand new Audi's on PCP.

(and I did intend that apostrophe)

4 hours ago, spygirl said:

Bit like uk homeless.

In tge main, these arnt Californians made homeless.

They are unemployable fucking dross moving into the expensive areas to beg.

Calihornia has cheap areas, wayawayfromthe likes of Apple.

Any chance of your producing a detailed World Map of where dross and scum are?  You explain everything from that viewpoint.

I suggest scummap.com ( or a suitably ketboard-friendly misspekking of the same.)

6 hours ago, Happy Renting said:

Any chance of your producing a detailed World Map of where dross and scum are?  You explain everything from that viewpoint.

I suggest scummap.com ( or a suitably ketboard-friendly misspekking of the same.)

Cornwall OK.

Devon - too old.

Somerset - cider hill billies.

Dorset - hicks or OAP

Hampshire - strange, Portsmouth stranger.

Further East - too gay, too trendy, till Hastings whn it gets scummy again.

Diseases[edit]

The list below shows the main diseases that can be passed via the fecal–oral route. They are grouped by the type of pathogen involved in disease transmission.

Bacteria[edit]

Viruses[edit]

Protozoans[edit]

Helminths[edit]

==================

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal–oral_route

The medical convention knew the risks more than most others.

34 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Cornwall OK.

Devon - too old.

Somerset - cider hill billies.

Dorset - hicks or OAP

Hampshire - strange, Portsmouth stranger.

Further East - too gay, too trendy, till Hastings whn it gets scummy again.

You're like the forum Betjeman.

Posted (edited)

On a practical note and I'm not defending the behaviour or the overall situation I expect it's very like most if not all UK towns and cities with public toilets few and far between if they exist at all.  During the day they're unlikely to be welcome in the facilities (shops, restaurants etc) used by the well heeled residents and at night likely most of those facilities won't be open.

Edited by twocents

12 minutes ago, twocents said:

On a practical note and I'm not defending the behaviour or the overall situation I expect it's very like most if not all UK towns and cities with public toilets few and far between if they exist at all.  During the day they're unlikely to be welcome in the facilities (shops, restaurants etc) used by the well heeled residents and at night likely most of those facilities won't be open.

Same issue in this country on industrial estates where lorries have to overnight ends up with tizer bottles and carrier bags of shit everywhere. Problem is if you provide driver's toilets it doesn't seem to take long for someone to do a Jackson Pollock, reimagined in shit, up the wall.

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Isn’t there a significant move to split California in two? The rest wants to bin off LA and SF and the coastal strip in between.

Yep, but years away if ever.

The people destroying California now will not be affected directly by their actions unless they get mugged or drive down the wrong street. They inherited a fabulous state that was built and planned for by their ancestors - dams, aqueducts, roads, etc, over the past 100 or so years. But they have fecked it up big time by taxation policies that spend nothing on the important stuff but enable the rich to remain rich.

The rich will go elsewhere eventually - to homes in other parts of the US and they will feck those areas up as well. 

Edited by The Masked Tulip

17 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Same issue in this country on industrial estates where lorries have to overnight ends up with tizer bottles and carrier bags of shit everywhere. Problem is if you provide driver's toilets it doesn't seem to take long for someone to do a Jackson Pollock, reimagined in shit, up the wall.

Don't the bus drivers / cab drivers have secret loos all over the place, or is that just London?