• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl

I am an actooooor!!

Recommended Posts

i thought lifeboating was a euphemism for what certain blokes do to each other when they are in lurrv.

Could be wrong though, i might be confusing welding with lifeboating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

29 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Oh course hes raging. Its a fucking musical and hes a bloke. Only the raging type of blokes go to musicals FFS.

xD

I wish to assert my heterosexuality and state that I dislike musicals. *nods*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on his side here. It's not your fucking living room. There are other paying customers who they are disturbing too, and it's just rude.

Honestly, if the guy had rushed off stage and given them a good kicking the audience would have probably cheered.

I did see something a bit like that at an amateur stand-up night. One guy kept getting heckled by the same guy, and he called the guy outside for a punch-up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Battenberg said:

Fair enough but why go in the first place if you've no intention of watching.

I'd call them out as idiots too.

Yeah I actually agree; should have pointed that out. They're absolute dicks for turning up to a show and not watching it - I've had a few experiences like that in the past where people sat beside me and talked all through shows which I hated. I saw Circ Du Solei in vegas and the show was fucking amazing but these two fat fuckers beside me spent the whole show talking, despite me telling the politely to stop.

So I agree they're shits but I wanted to make my crap Titanic joke.

Edited by JoeDavola

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, UmBongo said:

 

xD

I wish to assert my heterosexuality and state that I dislike musicals. *nods*

Im torn.

I do like some musicals, but I only watch them in my bedroom.

23 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

To be fair, they were probably able to take a good guess at how "Titanic, the musical" ends. Hardly the sort of play you can throw a surprise ending into, is it?

I watched the film.

I was surprised when Kate got them out. And how big they were.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I was surprised when Kate got them out. And how big they were.

Yes I was about 14 when the movie came out, and I remember that was my favorite scene.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

Fair enough but why go in the first place if you've no intention of watching.

I'd call them out as idiots too. 

 

Precisely. I have no love for luvvies or theatre, or many other things. I just save my money and spend it on things I enjoy rather than pissing on other peoples' chips.

I suspect that these two booked tickets months ago, or else were gifted them, then realised the performance clashed with the soccer. Obviously putting them, with their very small minds, in an insoluble dilemma. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

I'm on his side here. It's not your fucking living room. There are other paying customers who they are disturbing too, and it's just rude.

Honestly, if the guy had rushed off stage and given them a good kicking the audience would have probably cheered.

I did see something a bit like that at an amateur stand-up night. One guy kept getting heckled by the same guy, and he called the guy outside for a punch-up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, billfunk said:

I suspect that these two booked tickets months ago, or else were gifted them, then realised the performance clashed with the soccer. Obviously putting them, with their very small minds, in an insoluble dilemma. 

I wonder how many guests will fail to show at weddings this Saturday?:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trouble is a large proportion of theatre-goers don't actually want to be there, but they've been told that it is the sort of thing that they should go to and like, so they go. But it isn't just those morons -- for the most part we're all idiots and spend our time doing stuff that we're told we should like, all while our cognitive dissonance eats away at us subconsciously, leading things like depression and dissatisfaction with life.

The stupid thing is, those individuals actually knew that they liked watching football.  They should have just stuck with it, rather than trying to find happiness through theatre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The madness of this bell-whiff spending time tweeting his outrage about his ‘ruined evening’  has now been surpassed by my calling him a bell-whiff for doing so on a forum he’ll never read.

The bell-whiff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Im torn.

I do like some musicals, but I only watch them in my bedroom.

I watched the film.

I was surprised when Kate got them out. And how big they were.

 

I was about 19 when that film came out. At the time, I was dating a girl who looked rather like Kate Winslet, but with absolutely stupendous norks that made Miss Winslet's look like bee-stings, so I wasn't that impressed. 

'A Night to Remember', the old British B&W film about the Titanic, is better IMO. (No jugs though). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

To be fair, they were probably able to take a good guess at how "Titanic, the musical" ends. Hardly the sort of play you can throw a surprise ending into, is it?

You mean you haven't seen the alternative version tit'anic, where the seafarers all go to sea on a giant inflatable boob and luckily remember to take their puncture repair kit with them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, onlyme said:

You mean you haven't seen the alternative version tit'anic, where the seafarers all go to sea on a giant inflatable boob and luckily remember to take their puncture repair kit with them? 

Not all the way through, no. I tend to suddenly lose interest after about 10 minutes and then fall asleep when watching those kinds of movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

To be fair, they were probably able to take a good guess at how "Titanic, the musical" ends. Hardly the sort of play you can throw a surprise ending into, is it?

The week after Barry Norman reviewed Titanic for Film 97, he revealed that there had been dozens of complaints that he had spoiled the plot by revealing that the ship sinks. He then said it was common knowledge that it sank on its maiden voyage and he absolutely refused to apologise. 

If only modern presenters all took that same line with the Twitter hate mobs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I was about 19 when that film came out. At the time, I was dating a girl who looked rather like Kate Winslet, but with absolutely stupendous norks that made Miss Winslet's look like bee-stings, so I wasn't that impressed. 

'A Night to Remember', the old British B&W film about the Titanic, is better IMO. (No jugs though). 

Outside of the world of 'specialist films' there a number of 'bets of class' boob scenes that the crem de la creamies:

Romane Bohringer in La Apartment.

Eva Green in The Dreamers

Jessica Pare in Hot Tub Machine

Alexandra Daddario in True Detective

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Outside of the world of 'specialist films' there a number of 'bets of class' boob scenes that the crem de la creamies:

Romane Bohringer in La Apartment.

Eva Green in The Dreamers

Jessica Pare in Hot Tub Machine

Alexandra Daddario in True Detective

 

I sat through "Clan of the Cave Bear" for what seemed like three lifetimes just to catch a glimpse of Daryl Hannah's tits. Not remotely worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I just weigh in with Raellee Hills tits in, I think it was called Hotel de Love. No idea what the rest of the movie is like but her tits, though small, are top notch ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.