• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
ccc

Binary or non binary

38 minutes ago, ccc said:

Where the feck has all this drivel come from. :o

Social media.

Mainly because people who spout this guff, previous to Facebook ect, would have been told to pipe down and stop being so daft.

Now it's a gathering place for people who want to shout about their own perceived mini revolutions and for some reason they are taken seriously which just encourages them further.

I think at the start it was progressive and issues were highlighted, now it's just slipped into ridiculousness as everyone wants their 'moment' and as a result they come out with ever more prolix wibble to justify their existences.

See also: Feminism.

Edited by Sgt Hartman

47 minutes ago, ccc said:

Where the feck has all this drivel come from. :o

From your Ministry of Information overlords whose job it is to permanently discombobulate populations. All carefully scripted and stage-managed tricking the gullible into believing this is a huge issue and frightening them with the prospect of unisex changing rooms. ISIS or Climate Change must have been wearing off a bit.

Has someone come up with the phrase of offense then ? There must be one. Islamophobia. Homophobia. Sexism. Racism. Blah blah.

Non binary. I can't think of anything that slips of the tongue. 

35 minutes ago, ccc said:

Has someone come up with the phrase of offense then ? There must be one. Islamophobia. Homophobia. Sexism. Racism. Blah blah.

Bodydysmorphia-ism. You can keep that one. 

40 minutes ago, ccc said:

Twat?

1 hour ago, ccc said:

Falls squarely under sexism, I think. A badge I wear proudly.

My pronouns are Spu and Spi.

cb8.jpg

In all seriousness, never mind cats and dogs, HUMANS know the gender. Try standing next to a transgendered person and you can tell, even if they aren't in your periphery and without making eye contact etc. I used to know someone who transitioned from male to female yet you always subliminally felt it was another man standing there behind you etc. You don't realise your brain does all this for you until something throws it into question.

2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

My pronouns are Spu and Spi.

cb8.jpg

Get a job, young - er - man?

10 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

I didn't understand what you lot were on about, had to google. 

WTF, people are obsessed with the various states of human sexuality. Who cares anymore? The various types of non-heterosexuals are over-represented in the media, maybe that's why they never stop banging on about it. 

Holby City had a mixed race gay couple of doctors treating a mixed race gay couple of patients the other week.

3 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

I'm sure they felt very good about themselves for having that storyline. Meanwhile in the real world, no-one gives a toss except religious types.

It was bound to happen eventually due to the all pervasive gayness. Even one of the previously heterosexual consultants caught lesbian off another lesbian. Fortunately her adopted autistic nephew was totally cool about it, just like in real life.

18 minutes ago, eight said:

It was bound to happen eventually due to the all pervasive gayness. Even one of the previously heterosexual consultants caught lesbian off another lesbian. Fortunately her adopted autistic nephew was totally cool about it, just like in real life.

Other people's individual sexual preferences are generally a dull subject. TV shows "exploring" sexuality through drama are generally trite and divorced from the reality that most people simply don't find other people's sexual preferences interesting (outside of evaluating potential partners).