• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

They ARE censoring and covering-up migrant crime across Europe - 'Decapitating' Freedom of the Press?

This is a shocking story on Zerohedge. It is detailed so best to go have a look at the below link and read the article. Be warned, there are some images of people lying on the ground and the ground covered in blood.

However, thankfully, there are no photos of the most horrific part of this story - that a baby was beheaded during the attack.

Yes, you read that right.

Apparently people who videod the after-math had the heavy hand of the German State, courtesy of the German Police, come down heavy on them for uploading the video online.

Thankfully, a German newspaper decided to run with the story. There is at least one Western newspaper editor who can see the dangers coming towards us all.

Germany: 'Decapitating' Freedom Of The Press?

Zerohedge is reposting the story, with photos, here:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-06/germany-decapitating-freedom-press

It originally was published here - without any graphic images;

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12618/germany-press-freedom

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

This is a shocking story on Zerohedge. It is detailed so best to go have a look at the below link and read the article. Be warned, there are some images of people lying on the ground and the ground covered in blood.

However, thankfully, there are no photos of the most horrific part of this story - that a baby was beheaded during the attack.

Apparently people who videod the after-math had the heavy hand of the German State, courtesy of the German Police, come down heavy on them for uploading the video online.

Thankfully, a German newspaper decided to run with the story. There is at least one Western newspaper editor who can see the dangers coming towards us all.

The authorities are plainly just as guilty of the crimes even up to Merkel and her pals. 

Edited by twocents

shocking.

but AIBU thinking that the child killed was his, which means half the genes were his, which means that that is one non-european bloodline cut off before it would have changed Germany more over the coming decades (assuming he has no other kids).  Plus the german woman had chosen a relationship with an invader of her own free will initially.

So I have a couple of minor blips of sympathy for the suffering of the baby, but overall it's a case of karma coming home?

The state prosecutor who ordered the raids had been "very hot on this case," these sources said, and was "shooting out of cannons into sparrows... it is surprising how quickly the search warrant was issued, given the high obstacles we face every day, even when dealing with serious crime."

Tragic but not surprising. Germany is really struggling at the moment, changes won't be long coming no matter how hard they try to stop it.

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I really need to read it.

You should it is a great read. You could ask the library to order it in for you ;)

16 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Nobody wants to see images like that.

The current request from authorities that bystanders witnessing attacks do not upload mobile phone pictures to social media should become mandatory.

People spreading hateful footage of beheadings and terror are evil. 

The concept of everybody having an internet connected camera in hand everywhere they go hasn't worked in our interest.

Mobiles should be redesigned without cameras. Social media accounts should be closed.

Forums wherein these events are discussed should be closed. Totally unhelpful.

We need BBC News not Fake News.

Bedrag is great.  

For those who don't know, he IS being satirical in 95% of his posts, like this one.

It makes you question how many other terrifying and brutal atrocities have been committed on top of the ones recorded on independent camera and covered up by the benevolent authorities. 

21 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

We must instead focus on this.

Not for the first time, the startlingly bright Sonia Sodha has admitted words fail her.

My initial reaction was "I don't believe it to be true".

Looking at the comments everyone is predicated on the fact that it is true. I wonder what the source is?

I still don't believe its veracity. There was an article in the Washington Times about the cost of caring for the children separated from their parents. It was $670 per week. The children were placed with foster parents not put in dog cages. There is no way I can believe Sonia Sodha without more evidence. Is this more fake news?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/30/illegal-immigrant-children-cost-taxpayers-670-day/

28 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

My initial reaction was "I don't believe it to be true".

Looking at the comments everyone is predicated on the fact that it is true. I wonder what the source is?

I still don't believe its veracity. There was an article in the Washington Times about the cost of caring for the children separated from their parents. It was $670 per week. The children were placed with foster parents not put in dog cages. There is no way I can believe Sonia Sodha without more evidence. Is this more fake news?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/30/illegal-immigrant-children-cost-taxpayers-670-day/

Per DAY

1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Nobody wants to see images like that.

The current request from authorities that bystanders witnessing attacks do not upload mobile phone pictures to social media should become mandatory.

People spreading hateful footage of beheadings and terror are evil. 

The concept of everybody having an internet connected camera in hand everywhere they go hasn't worked in our interest.

Mobiles should be redesigned without cameras. Social media accounts should be closed.

Forums wherein these events are discussed should be closed. Totally unhelpful.

We need BBC News not Fake News.

So which line did other people get to before they went "aha its ironic" - I shamefully admit I got to line 5

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-06/germany-decapitating-freedom-press

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12618/germany-press-freedom

Toll paid.

TPTB are fucked as they will never be able to suppress this sort of story, the more they try and fail more and more people will be red pilled if there was ever a negative feed back loop this is it 

Just look at what has happen since they locked up Martin Sellner and co at the boarder stupid is as stupid does 

18 minutes ago, shindigger said:

DOSBODS book club?

A bottle of red wine and "12 Rules for Life" don't make for the best of bedfellows 

46 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

TPTB are fucked as they will never be able to suppress this sort of story, the more they try and fail more and more people will be red pilled if there was ever a negative feed back loop this is it 

Just look at what has happen since they locked up Martin Sellner and co at the boarder stupid is as stupid does 

If I am understanding the ZeroHedge article, the video has been successfully removed from the internet. It should be made available to anyone who wants to watch it, out of principle.

A lot of this story is unique to Germany I suspect (or hope). They have tied themselves in knots trying to clamp down on privacy violations from the Gestapo days and this is the result. Germany clearly won't learn from history despite their best attempts.

Edit: I am wrong, the video is on Liveleak. Not available from within Germany though.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kESGT_1523632398

*IF anyone wants to watch it. I don't.

14 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Fuck watching that. What has been seen etc.

I'm amazed Merkel is still where she is. She's responsible for wedging open an absolute Pandora's Box of shit, the repercussions of which haven't even been remotely felt yet.

It's why I voted brexit, any mug could see this coming a mile off.

I was doing some twitter browsing yesterday. In an innocent thread some twisted fecker had posted a video of something terrible - worst thing I have seen - and the first still frame showed it all. Can't get it out of my mind now. Keeps flashing in.

If you don't have to look at stuff best not to.