• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
karelian

Sexy Lebanese Policewomen

Pretty students wearing police uniforms for marketing.  Wait until the real female officers turn up in their hot pants (as they used to be called) before the final decision.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Little did people know in those days.  People thought it was humour.  Oh how they laughed at the spoof.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Two_Ronnies

The Worm That Turned (1980)

Diana Dors guest-starred in this spoof piece of dystopian fiction set in 2012 in which women rule Britain. Male and female gender roles are completely reversed, even down to men having women's names and vice versa. Men are housekeepers and wear women's clothes, and law and order is managed by female guards in boots and hot pants. The watching of chauvinistic films is prohibited, so upset duo Janet and Betty prepare to escape to the country.

Edited by twocents

Posted (edited)

It`s good to see the regression of the last 30+years reversing ,we need to remember the Middle East and Africa was a completely different place not so long ago 

https://twitter.com/beforesharia?lang=en

Completely of topic anyone know what the car is in the tweet below i`m guessing Alfa or Lancia is the make but what model

Edited by Long time lurking

Posted (edited)

I misread the thread title: expecting some uniformed girl on girl snogging. :ph34r:

Edit - watched the video. That young female officer can take down my particulars anytime. :)

Edited by UmBongo

2 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

It`s good to see the regression of the last 30+years reversing ,we need to remember the Middle East and Africa was a completely different place not so long ago 

https://twitter.com/beforesharia?lang=en

Completely of topic anyone know what the car is in the tweet below i`m guessing Alfa or Lancia is the make but what model

Its similar as looking at my wifes families photo albums and how they change from the 60/ 70's when people dressed like my parents to post 198- where all the women are forced to wear head coverings. 

8 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Its similar as looking at my wifes families photo albums and how they change from the 60/ 70's when people dressed like my parents to post 198- where all the women are forced to wear head coverings. 

It`s quite shocking to see how far it has regressed in a relatively short time looking at the photos in that twitter account especially the ones from Iraq Iran Afghanistan 

5 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Yes. My wife got into a major argument at work with a SJW over Tommy Robinson. Mrs B said she had listened to various talks by TR and concluded he wasn't racist and didn't have an issue with secular Muslims. 

Her view was people should listen to the warnings from TR  about radical Islam because he is broadly on the ball. But then what would she know compared to a white British female Guardian reader. 

If she hasn’t got rainbow hair (do they call it unicorn hair?) then she knows nowt. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, karelian said:

Quite progressive for a country with a large Muslim population: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-middle-east-44738752/the-mayor-who-wants-a-sexy-police-force.

The mayor is called Pierre so highly likely this is a majority Christian area of Lebanon - Maronite Catholics, Greek Orthodox, Melkite Catholics and Latin/Roman Catholics

Edited by Panther

1 hour ago, Shaneyson said:

I consent to this policing.

Not so sure..  sounds good in theory,  but I don't imagine the average British cop has quite the figure for modelling..  probably more likely to put the crims off their dinner than draw tourists.

Head turning..  but for the wrong reason :Sick1:

2 hours ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Yes. My wife got into a major argument at work with a SJW over Tommy Robinson. Mrs B said she had listened to various talks by TR and concluded he wasn't racist and didn't have an issue with secular Muslims. 

Her view was people should listen to the warnings from TR  about radical Islam because he is broadly on the ball. But then what would she know compared to a white British female Guardian reader. 

The most strident anti islamer i know is an ex muslim half punjabi girl.

She goes fucking ape at the mipurus and the sunnis.

1 hour ago, leonardratso said:

nice fit uk police people on their way to a fracas at dunkin donuts (for the 12th time today).

image.thumb.png.c7020e0c84265af0ea2548cc13cab817.png

You should have posted that in the make us laugh of fuck off thread, classic.

10 minutes ago, Banned by HPC said:

You should have posted that in the make us laugh of fuck off thread, classic.

There is no space for crime in those trousers!

8 hours ago, UmBongo said:

I misread the thread title: expecting some uniformed girl on girl snogging. :ph34r:

Edit - watched the video. That young female officer can take down my particulars anytime. :)

For all the people who missread the title ....

sexypolice.jpg.6bacd8d4cc488e077b0e0208c335a0ff.jpg