• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spunko

NGOs smuggling migrants into Europe

I like the thinking of the Maltese organisation who take them to Italy so that none of them land on Malta.

Maybe the government can organise some tempting looking lorries with ill-fastened backs to drive slowly around Calais and then head non-stop for Turkey.

These are the attitudes you are up against

The mayor of Palermo, the Sicilian city where survivors of Wednesday's capsized boat were brought ashore, accused the UK and other European countries of "genocide" by allowing migrants to continue to drown.

"It's not possible to stop human mobility in the world," Leoluca Orlando told The Independent. “I think Britain is as responsible as other European countries for this genocide."

Edited by davidg

17 minutes ago, davidg said:

These are the attitudes you are up against

Well of course we are.  Britsh armed forces were in Africa rounding up these poor innocent young men and forcing them into boats at gun point. Not. 

I heard that MSF were doing this a good few months back. We've donated to them in the past but never again. My husbands company alternates between giving gifts of shares or a charity donation at Christmas - I think it was $500 dollars MSF missed out on this year.