• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

What are u doing to keep cool?

9 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Air CON for me:).

How do you sleep in the car :P

I am rarely 3 feet from my conventional fan whilst in the house.

Posted (edited)

im wearing a hawiian shirt, pair of cargo shorts and some shades and a fake moustache.

Im coupling that look with my 1976 red vauxhall firenza with a slightly cockeyed ferrari badge on it and a pair of doberman pinchers barking at me outside.

I look so cool in the 80's.

image.png.e4e8dfdfb1f4cd205b8f2e6ee3b63ca0.png

Edited by leonardratso

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

What?  Even in winter?  o.O

Yes. Unless it is bloody freezing.

I will be out in the garden tonight naked having a look up at the stars and Mars whilst I have a wee. My neighbours have been away until today so I have had a naked fest in the back garden.

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

I will be out in the garden tonight naked having a look up at the stars and Mars whilst I have a wee. My neighbours have been away until today so I have had a naked fest in the back garden.

o.O

Several fans dotted around the house. Big one in my front room at the moment. Two in bedroom. Lots of cold drinks and Fab lollies.

5 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

im wearing a hawiian shirt, pair of cargo shorts and some shades and a fake moustache.

Im coupling that look with my 1976 red vauxhall firenza with a slightly cockeyed ferrari badge on it and a pair of doberman pinchers barking at me outside.

I look so cool in the 80's.

image.png.e4e8dfdfb1f4cd205b8f2e6ee3b63ca0.png

That's the worst Kojak impression that I have heard of.

5 minutes ago, jay67 said:

Several fans dotted around the house. Big one in my front room at the moment. Two in bedroom. Lots of cold drinks and Fab lollies.

Are you one of the England squad?  

I just drunk a hot cup of coffee to test the 'hot drinks make you cooler' stuff.

It only works if it makes you perspire AND that you allow yourself to sweat - so it does not work if you are wearing clothing. Luckily, I am naked and it worked. I went very warm indeed for a few minutes, then felt sweaty for about a minute all over and am now feeling cooler.

29 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

i often stagger outside at my girlfriends for a piss,maybe its because my own house is a terrace or because im bone idle im not sure

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I was told by a friend that it is best to have the free dangling testicles on your forehead?

George Michael?