• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Frank Hovis

LGBT > GBT > BT?

5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Seems the "let's all love everybody" infantile level of ideology can't cope with competing claims of rights.  Fisticuffs next year maybe?

Members of lesbian and feminist group Get The L Out demanded to march behind the rainbow flag, which marks the start of the event, organisers said.

The group believes lesbian rights are attacked by the trans movement.

Pride said their behaviour on Saturday was "shocking and disgusting".

Patricia Curtis, of TransPALS said: "It's disappointing that anti-trans activists decided to hijack the front of a parade, an insult to all the hardworking staff in the NHS whose place they stole.

"But their vile stunt failed. London is a place that doesn't tolerate hate."

A "Get The L Out" spokesman said the group encourages lesbians everywhere to leave the LGBT movement and form their own independent movement.

"We oppose the transition of young lesbians on the basis that their appearances or behaviour does not conform to socially accepted images of women.

"The trans movement is a conservative movement which reinforces sexist sex stereotypes."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44757403

So student union groups are already excluding gay men as being too "privileged"; now you're going to have lesbians excluded for being "transphobic".

There has long been this patronising attitude from the establishment of waving a flag for any right-on cause but the trans movement is shattering this pretty yet naive rainbow flag into a shower of multicoloured splinters.

Love the pacifying and inclusive language from the spokesperson.

#you're_no_lesbian_bro

13 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Seems the "let's all love everybody" infantile level of ideology can't cope with competing claims of rights.  Fisticuffs next year maybe?

Members of lesbian and feminist group Get The L Out demanded to march behind the rainbow flag, which marks the start of the event, organisers said.

The group believes lesbian rights are attacked by the trans movement.

Pride said their behaviour on Saturday was "shocking and disgusting".

Patricia Curtis, of TransPALS said: "It's disappointing that anti-trans activists decided to hijack the front of a parade, an insult to all the hardworking staff in the NHS whose place they stole.

"But their vile stunt failed. London is a place that doesn't tolerate hate."

A "Get The L Out" spokesman said the group encourages lesbians everywhere to leave the LGBT movement and form their own independent movement.

"We oppose the transition of young lesbians on the basis that their appearances or behaviour does not conform to socially accepted images of women.

"The trans movement is a conservative movement which reinforces sexist sex stereotypes."

So student union groups are already excluding gay men as being too "privileged"; now you're going to have lesbians excluded for being "transphobic".

There has long been this patronising attitude from the establishment of waving a flag for any right-on cause but the trans movement is shattering this pretty yet naive rainbow flag into a shower of multicoloured splinters.

Love the pacifying and inclusive language from the spokesperson.

And because somebody always posts the same picture on these type of threads I will get it out if the way on the OP:

JudeanPeoplesFront.png?1498014620

This is just the start of where it’s all heading on so many levels. 

Once you start singling out various groups as being special or protected, then the logical next step is that they start arguing about who is the most special. 

I think Orwell wrote about something similar in animal farm 

The Lesbians have got a point. They are being targeted by trans activists, who accuse them of being transphobic for not wanting to sleep with transwomen, the vast majority of who retain their penis. 

Gay men don't appear to be being targeted though by transmen accusing them of being homophobic for not wanting to sleep with people who don't have a penis.

Funny old world.

Posted (edited)

thats confusing. So basically nobody wants trans women who still sport a cock eh? I can see their point, its still baically a man then eh.

Mind you some of the lezzers ive seen are quite manly, especially the ones with big cocks.

image.png.3e4628ae822160c5e465f3c525b8f162.png

Edited by leonardratso

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

The Lesbians have got a point. They are being targeted by trans activists, who accuse them of being transphobic for not wanting to sleep with transwomen, the vast majority of who retain their penis. 

Gay men don't appear to be being targeted though by transmen accusing them of being homophobic for not wanting to sleep with people who don't have a penis.

Funny old world.

That may be true but if I am reading the article attached to the OP correctly the lesbians were protesting about lesbian  women transitioning to becoming men.

Anyway the killer line is

"We oppose the transition of young lesbians on the basis that their appearances or behaviour does not conform to socially accepted images of women. "

"The trans movement is a conservative movement which reinforces sexist sex stereotypes."

Quite how you can attack your opponents as 'conservatives' while simultaneously arguing people should 'conform to socially accepted  images of women' is beyond me. It seems to be just another example of the logic fail that seems to afflict such people and presumably shows that the tolerance they expect is not going to be extended to others.

Edited by Virgil Caine

Posted (edited)

I gave Laurie Penny, the infamous identity politics weirdo the following hypothetical yesterday:

"If a straight woman is sucking off a straight man who, mid-fellatio, declares himself to be a woman. Has he committed rape against the other woman?"

She never responded which is a shame as it is a critical issue.

Edited by billfunk

Just think of the organ transplant opportunities, Cocks in Iceboxes Inc - that's my big idea for The Apprentice (is that shit still on?)

1 minute ago, blobloblob said:

I must profess to having absolutely idea whatsoever what this is all about. Fortunately for me though, I really couldn't give the tinest toss.

The Pride festivals / marches have changed from their origins of a small number of brave people to a council-sponsored family friendly party where (straight) women bring their kids for the free festival and bright colours.

This takes it from that pretty meaningless point to a new rights battleground where you can't just wibble on about love respect and tolerance because you now have fundamentally incompatible ideologies notionally part of the same movement.

It could get nasty.

'Pride in London organisers have apologised after anti-trans protesters "forced their way to the front of the parade".

The group believes lesbian rights are attacked by the trans movement.'

When I look at the various shrieking loons, I think the only way forward for me is to declare 'tax payer' as a sexuality so I can protect my income.

We could have tax payers bars and clubs where they can film documentaries about us TPers stopping for a quick one, on our way home to pay some bills.

5 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

That may be true but if I am reading the article attached to the OP correctly the lesbians were protesting about lesbian  women transitioning to becoming men.

They are protesting about Transwomen describing themselves as lesbians. Lesbian is a homosexual women. A woman is an adult female -  it goes back to the basic argument as to whether you can change sex - you can't but you can change gender. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The Pride festivals / marches have changed from their origins of a small number of brave people to a council-sponsored family friendly party where (straight) women bring their kids for the free festival and bright colours.

This takes it from that pretty meaningless point to a new rights battleground where you can't just wibble on about love respect and tolerance because you now have fundamentally incompatible ideologies notionally part of the same movement.

It could get nasty.

Agreed, Pride is just an excuse for a party now.

Edited by Dipsy

The snake will continue to eat itself. This is going to get messy, appears to be accelerating rapidly. 

4 minutes ago, No Duff said:

Classic.  That's a hell of a lot of blimps over London.  A WWII level of blimps!

i hope theres room for my full size hindenburg model with authentic hydrogen bouyancy bladders and swastika livery, ill be driving it and might light up a cig or 2.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

They are protesting about Transwomen describing themselves as lesbians. Lesbian is a homosexual women. A woman is an adult female -  it goes back to the basic argument as to whether you can change sex - you can't but you can change gender. 

Well it did not read that way but then this is really not my world.

I don't really see how men transitioning to become women is somehow reinforcing conservative sexual stereotypes whatever they are.

I think these people just make it up as they go along.

Edited by Virgil Caine

8 minutes ago, spygirl said:

'Pride in London organisers have apologised after anti-trans protesters "forced their way to the front of the parade".

The group believes lesbian rights are attacked by the trans movement.'

When I look at the various shrieking loons, I think the only way forward for me is to declare 'tax payer' as a sexuality so I can protect my income.

We could have tax payers bars and clubs where they can film documentaries about us TPers stopping for a quick one, on our way home to pay some bills.

what happened to the 'Q's, wont somebody think of the poor innocent Q's.