• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

You fucking bellend

What with all the Brexit shitstorm, I decided to check on one of my favourite people, Gorddy.

You know, just to see how hes doing.

'My Life, Our Times' is out in paperback.

'Better do a promotional event.

Hmm? Who to interview me? I need someone unpartial, willing to ask hard questions, really lay into me.....

I know!'

Sarah Brown, that lezza I married because Blair was married and had kids.'

http://gordonandsarahbrown.com/2018/06/sarah-interviews-gordon-at-southbank-centre-book-event/

17 minutes ago, spygirl said:

What with all the Brexit shitstorm, I decided to check on one of my favourite people, Gorddy.

Hmm? Who to interview me? I need someone unpartial, willing to ask hard questions, really lay into me.....

I know!'

http://gordonandsarahbrown.com/2018/06/sarah-interviews-gordon-at-southbank-centre-book-event/

From the blurb

lso with Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the English regions at odds with Westminster and as what they see as a London-centric view of the world.

hello.  Wasn’t it you and bliar who pushed through devolution?  I don’t think ordinary people cared less but oh no, you had to create more posts for all your mates out in the provinces. And then to look on in wonder at a fractured country. 

Fuckwit 

That reminds me.  I was given Blair's book as a gift quite some time back.  I have not read it.  Suggestions on what to do with it please.

25 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I know!'

God what an utter fucking eye-gouging fuck up.

Here's a question: How much money does your charity raise, how much have you spent on 1st class travel and hotel accommodation whilst on your jollies (you fucking virtue signalling pair of CUNTS)

8 minutes ago, No Duff said:

That reminds me.  I was given Blair's book as a gift quite some time back.  I have not read it.  Suggestions on what to do with it please.

Did you tell them their kids are ugly or what?

9 minutes ago, No Duff said:

Someone hates you that much? :ph34r:

35 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I know!'

To be fair, she was the only person he could persuade to actually read it.

Bellend is about right.  Brown was full of hubris and an excellent example of the Peter principle.  

Blair, though -- he was something else.  Surely he got to power via a Faustian pact.

[A funny thing.  Blair predicted the death of John Smith a month before he unexpectedly died at a (relatively) young age.  “If John dies, I will be leader, not Gordon. And somehow, I think this will happen. I just think it will.”  I think a little red man with pitchfork had a word in his ear that night.]

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

Then post it back to the author.

Presely style - Return to Author, facts unkown, I've shat upon it, you're on your own.

8 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Someone hates you that much? :ph34r:

They were crazy days, crazy, crazy, crazy!

Edited by No Duff

27 minutes ago, No Duff said:

If the paper isn't too shiny you know what you have to do...

23 minutes ago, dgul said:

Bellend is about right.  Brown was full of hubris and an excellent example of the Peter principle.  

Blair, though -- he was something else.  Surely he got to power via a Faustian pact.

[A funny thing.  Blair predicted the death of John Smith a month before he unexpectedly died at a (relatively) young age.  “If John dies, I will be leader, not Gordon. And somehow, I think this will happen. I just think it will.”  I think a little red man with pitchfork had a word in his ear that night.]

I wonder if John Smith was tested for digitalis and the like when he died?

42 minutes ago, dgul said:

It is in his memoirs.  Arrogant sod.

Blair has a tendency to rewrite stuff.

Blair was just a greedy, sucking up cunt.

*If* he'd not swallowed Dubja 'I want to beat my Dad!' . If hed stuck to just a colatiion in Ghan, bombing the place to bits after 9/11 then he'd be OK.

Dealing with a greedy Pol would have only cost the UK a few million.

But he didnt.

And Brown cost the UK more than few million - idiot moronic vanity s more expensive then greed.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dgul said:

Did Blair actually say that, in those words?! O.o

49 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I wonder if John Smith was tested for digitalis and the like when he died?

Immediately thought that was a fishy one, and then increasingly as I saw the direction that New Labour was taken under Bliar.

Edited by LC1

14 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Did Blair actually say that, in those words?! O.o

Well, that's what he says he said.  Given his history I suppose it has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

[Which should then be thrown over the left shoulder]