• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Some Brothers Do Ave Em

Shame shes his mum?

Or shames hes not tslkung to her.

Poor delis appears to have been passed from country to country, family to family, til he moved in with hus nates dad.

I kniw a few people like that. Just jacked in their parents and moved in with a relative or neighbour.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Shame shes his mum?

Or shames hes not tslkung to her.

Poor delis appears to have been passed from country to country, family to family, til he moved in with hus nates dad.

I kniw a few people like that. Just jacked in their parents and moved in with a relative or neighbour.

Not easy if you're Mum's useless. Wonder if she'd be so keen to be in touch if he had failed at football and was working in Tesco? He could afford to be a little more charitable though.

If a parent cuts their own child out of their life and then wants to reconcile many years later, fuck being charitable. Besides, he already tried that in 2015.  

Does he take penalties?

He has all the physical skills, very talented player, but this kind of thing in his background won't help him much when fatigued and under pressure. Kudos to him if he can take a good penalty if he needs to, bad parent relationships are destabilising for many and it might show at the wrong moment.

My dad would have done that in similar circumstances. Whenever you hear of people turning their back on a parent, you can assume that there is a lot of bad history.

What can also happen is that the offspring moves far away. Their siblings move far away in a different direction because 2 siblings in the same area carries more risk of a visit.

On 10/07/2018 at 14:31, Sgt Hartman said:

I'm sure airing her and her estranged son's dirty laundry in an absolute arsewipe of a newspaper is going to make him see the error of his ways.

He's got one of the biggest days of his life tomorrow and here's mummy telling all to the fucking Mail and, oh! while you're at it, have some irrelevant yet personal family photos to push the 'mummy dearest' angle.

Trash.

Why don't you like the Daily Mail out of interest? Normally I just assume it's virtue signalling whenever anyone makes a big deal out of telling the world.

I think it's a great newspaper personally, most of the time. One of the few publications that reports on a) pikeys, b) Muslim paedophile sex gangs and c) Brexit in a positive light

5 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Why don't you like the Daily Mail out of interest? Normally I just assume it's virtue signalling whenever anyone makes a big deal out of telling the world.

I think it's a great newspaper personally, most of the time. One of the few publications that reports on a) pikeys, b) Muslim paedophile sex gangs and c) Brexit in a positive light

*cough *

Demi Rose

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5944533/Demi-Rose-shows-ample-cleavage-skimpy-bikini.html

*cough*

1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

I have wondered if that's why some people dislike it - the showbiz trash. I just don't read it or even look at it.

I just look at them...

12 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Demi Rose looks deformed to me, there's a picture of her advertising something on a phone box on my walk to work, at first I thought the poster had been fitted incorrectly.

She also looks very vacant with dead eyes...........

No idea why she gets so much print time. She's a nobody with a grotesque fake arse. But I guess that's what the young lads like these days. Some of the plastic bimbos are hilarious xD

53 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

I don't like any agenda- driven mainstream print media in the UK. I take a dim view of the Mail but I absolutely wouldn't wipe my arse with The Guardian. It's not virtue signalling if you think they're all shit.

As for the Mail, I'll give them their dues in that, like you said, they have the balls to print topics that many others wouldn't touch with a bargepole. My problem is that the way they do it is overly-sensationalist, a bit leery and sometimes just plain wrong. 

As an example, a long while back when SARS was in Hong Kong, the Mail printed some photos of some people dressed in full-body hazmat suits walking around the city under the title (I'm paraphrasing) 'Locals terrified of deadly plague resort to wearing protective equipment in public!'

The fact that these people were at an event called the Hong Kong Rugby Sevens which has much piss-takey fancy dress and that years theme was SARS wasn't deemed to be worth a mention. The beers and cigarettes had been impressively shopped out of the hands them too. I should know this as I was one of them.

I left HK to return to the UK and the hysteria about it (not helped by the above guff and the like) was worse here than it was in HK. A ballot was taken and my Uni flatmates had decided, in my absence, that I was to be essentially quarantined elsewhere until it was sure I wasn't infected. Which was nice.

I also have some relatives who live in a very remote part of the world. Their only news contact with the UK, bizarrely, is the Mail which they have delivered. When they come over here to visit their levels of paranoia about stuff is frankly tedious in the extreme and it takes quite a bit of convincing that they aren't going to be mugged during a walk around Ambleside, and if they were, the chances are far slimmer than they think.

The Mail has it's uses, and it does occasionaly have it's finger on the pulse but it's too sensationalist and trashy for my liking.

The Mail is brilliant at finding attention whores who would rather be humiliated than ignored.

'I won't fuck my bf until he buys me a flash car.'

'I dumped a great guy to ride the CC. Now I'm old and lonely.'

Posted (edited)
On 12/07/2018 at 13:26, Option5 said:

Demi Rose looks deformed to me, there's a picture of her advertising something on a phone box on my walk to work, at first I thought the poster had been fitted incorrectly.

She also looks very vacant with dead eyes...........

Never heard of her, "instagram model" whatever the fuck that means with some unknown "DJ" boyfriend. I don't get the finances how she can afford her lifestyle, holidays every other week etc. Photoshoots from lads mags etc prob pay fuck all these days. She's got 7 million followers but even if brands are paying her to promote their crap on the sly, how does that work? Say she gets a YSL bag from YSL and told to put pics of it up on her instagram, well I imagine 6.9 million of her follows are 15 year old boys who just want to look at tits and have no intention of buying a 10k handbag.

I just don't get it. Can anyone enlighten me?

Edited by gibbon

On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 12:56, jm51 said:

My dad would have done that in similar circumstances. Whenever you hear of people turning their back on a parent, you can assume that there is a lot of bad history.

What can also happen is that the offspring moves far away. Their siblings move far away in a different direction because 2 siblings in the same area carries more risk of a visit.

Some people have  cunts as parents, but when people  turn their backs on their parents that must be off the clock cunty parents

1 hour ago, Talking Monkey said:

Some people have  cunts as parents, but when people  turn their backs on their parents that must be off the clock cunty parents

He said that he regards his foster parents as his real parents because they brought him up; full credit to him IMHO as he recognises what they have done for him and what his biological parents didn't.

On 12/07/2018 at 13:28, Admiral Pepe said:

No idea why she gets so much print time. She's a nobody with a grotesque fake arse. But I guess that's what the young lads like these days. Some of the plastic bimbos are hilarious xD

I have no idea who Demi Rose is. I do know of a Demis Roussos. Any connection?