• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

A minority in my own country

I'm MK station tonight waiting on someone...there were approx. When i looked around I saw 16 people of what i would class as ethnic/foreign or Eastern European origin and 10 people who I would think are British. 

9 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

Your OWN country? This country as much belongs to the Somali family that arrived last night as it does to you. Now shut up and work.

No, they have more right to be here than us. Now shut up and work and give all your hard earned cash to them :-)

1 hour ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

I'm MK station tonight waiting on someone...there were approx. When i looked around I saw 16 people of what i would class as ethnic/foreign or Eastern European origin and 10 people who I would think are British. 

How did you cope? Are you all right?

9_9

Just now, Happy Renting said:

How did you cope? Are you all right?

9_9

No, not really. Taken to its logical conclusion, at some point there is going to be mass social unrest in the UK and/or a far right wing government.

I will never be alright again.

Just now, TheCountOfNowhere said:

No, not really. Taken to its logical conclusion, at some point there is going to be mass social unrest in the UK and/or a far right wing government.

I will never be alright again.

Get out of MK quick before the fuzzy-wuzzies boil you in a pot.

1 hour ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Not a typical day.

Those 10 people are making their way home from Silverstone.

MK is a funny one. Location of choice for somali's and other assorted Africans. 95% white in the 1990s...prime white flight destination for ex-Londoners, now, no joke, only 56% of children in state schools in MK are 'white British'

I believe it does have more of a 'mix' than, say, Luton (saw a lot of Chinese & Indians along with the africans when I was last there) so perhaps it wont become a total ghetto where anyone not muslim avoids like the plague, but it still feels completely lacking in any kind of foundation, perhaps not helped by the generic, heritage-less architecture. Somehow the unnatural 'diversity' of the place makes it seem even more like a simulated reality. 

I think a lot of it is foreign types like shiny new builds and purpose built stuff, even if it is crap, cramped British purpose built stuff. I recall my university days. 2nd year I did a house share, but we all split up at the end of it and went our own ways...I ended up being lazy and just applied last minute to the brand spanking new, horribly overpriced "UNITE" student accommodation.

The old terraces...full of english kids. The new build dedicated 'student villages' full of Chinese and Indian's paying ramped up prices for internet, launderette, gym etc etc. My 'block' was literally like China Town. Perhaps the new ness of MK is attractive.

I've seen some others on here watch him, and I do sometimes (though some of his views are a bit, erm, rigid and unyielding for me) but I really did like this old video from Millennial Woes, because its happened to me more times than I care to remember...the idea that the UK is actually 'home' to a distinct people, is somehow obsolete. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RkilVQbHP4

I think its perhaps less bad in the North, small towns at least, perhaps due to less demand for foreign labour, but literally everywhere within 60 or 70 miles of London now feels just completely transformed. Like there is no community, no host/majority people or culture to integrate into. 

Mind, transport interchanges always seem like this. Even post Merkel, i'm always surprised at how, well, German, Germany still is compared to England re the English..except the train stations. They always seem to look like they've been plucked straight out of africa or the middle east. 

3 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

That's a better ratio than I see round my way.

I'm not joking.

4 hours ago, the gardener said:

That's a better ratio than I see round my way.

I'm not joking.

How in 4 decades this has been allowed to happen and encouraged by all the MSM is beyond belief.

Will know to avoid it like Luton, Bradford, Leicester, London .... the lost keeps on growing.

1 hour ago, Banned by HPC said:

How in 4 decades this has been allowed to happen and encouraged by all the MSM is beyond belief.

Will know to avoid it like Luton, Bradford, Leicester, London .... the lost keeps on growing.

15 years.

Reading is the same. And I guess most cheaper London satellite towns.

The numberof whites Brits o nthe Census fell by 25% between 2001 and 2011. Id guess that trend has continued.

3 hours ago, ThePiltdownMan said:

MK is top of the board for demographics change by the end of the next decade

frame_0_delay-5s.thumb.png.d3ea2b0d83e2b474230c6b53b34330f2.pngframe_1_delay-5s.thumb.png.18d200f6639586ef7c4bf08d846dc119.png

Good grief...that is a shocking chart. And I located the original tweet from 2015...it is a genuine economist article. Luton will be about 5% white British by 2031.

Given even in the school age population, Luton is still 21% white British (itself a pitiful figure, given when race was first counted in the UK census in 1991, Luton was 80.2% white, 73% white British.) that figure implies they are either expecting massive growth of Luton's population, or else massive white flight of the remaining white minority. 

4 hours ago, spygirl said:

15 years.

Reading is the same. And I guess most cheaper London satellite towns.

The numberof whites Brits o nthe Census fell by 25% between 2001 and 2011. Id guess that trend has continued.

Indeed. They always say 'its not white flight, its white homeowners being able to sell small houses in now pricey London and move out to a bigger house in the home counties.

And yet, its replicated nearly everywhere. House prices in Bradford or Birmingham are hardly comparable to London, and in fact cheaper than their respective commuter belts (significantly in many cases) and nonetheless, white Brits have moved out en masse. 

Even depressed towns in the North East, while seeing their white British populations decline, have not seen the massive declines in white Brits that ostensibly vibrant and prosperous but now heavily colonized towns have. The population fall in places like County durham is more indicative of the birth vs death rate than it is a mass exit of whites.

So the economic argument doesnt stack up. Its so widespread and replica-table, the white flight argument is the only one that works...and, with things like grooming gangs, who can blame them?

4 hours ago, One percent said:

Wow, if that happened in any other country, it would be called ethnic cleansing 

I always find it grimly amusing when I see white Brits marching alongside Kurds at one of these noisy demo's in London to show their support for the Kurds to have their kurdistan ethnic homeland.

Meanwhile, in that same city, those same white Brits have been displaced as the majority.

I guess having a homeland of your own is something you only appreciate once its been lost.

13 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

Your OWN country? This country as much belongs to the Somali family that arrived last night as it does to you. Now shut up and work.

Yes, just because the overlords rebranded being a peasant in a serfdom to a voter in a democracy, some years back, to shut everyone up, I'm really not sure how everyone got the idea it was their country.

6 hours ago, Banned by HPC said:

Put simply, most people don't really care when it comes to actually taking action themselves. Most the takeaways round my way have, within the last few years, been done for hygiene violations and employing illegals. Still the punters flood in. (cash only it says on menu...but im sure they pay their taxes that are going to pay our pensions, as we all got told) I'm almost waiting for the day a grooming gang gets linked to one of them, or an employee is found to be a good pious jihadist...and still I bet all the patriotic  locals with their little plastic english flags on their shoguns would spend £50 on £5 worth of chicken bits and curry sauce. 

4 hours ago, SNACR said:

Yes, just because the overlords rebranded being a peasant in a serfdom to a voter in a democracy, some years back, to shut everyone up, I'm really not sure how everyone got the idea it was their country.

Tell that to the poor sofs that died in 2 world wars.

If there is no Britishness, there is no Britain.

Tbh, I think living in a multicultural society makes whites more racist. I used to feel a bit sorry for Africans starving to death etc in Africa, however when I see the black community stab each other and vote for morons like David Lammy (basically because he is black) I now lack sympathy for the plight of Africans in Africa. It's the same with the Rohinga Muslims, twenty years back I might have felt a bit sorry for them, however after all the terrorist attacks we've suffered I can't feel much sympathy for them.

Hitler was bang on right saying Europeans were the master race. Don't get me wrong, we shouldn't be putting people in concentration camps. However we should just accept that European societies are just better than others.

This isn't going to end well. Even commentators on the Guardian website don't believe in multicultural society anymore. The right wing are going to get into power throughout Europe. There was never any democratic mandate to let brown people into Europe. It's time we forgot about this whole multicultural experiment.