DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Why HPC.com might not be for me anymore

grumpygit

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
goldbug9999

Sorry did I imagine it or did someone on this thread serious entertain the idea that the government shut it down ?, get a fucking grip please.

One percent
18 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Sorry did I imagine it or did someone on this thread serious entertain the idea that the government shut it down ?, get a fucking grip please.

It is omnipresent and all powerful. Especially with B.B. moderating it. :)

29 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Hey my mate Oddball or GrumpyGit as he likes to be known (to keep the spooks 2 steps behind him) is dead clever and knows loads of stuff about things + has a real tight grip on reality.

If he even so much as implies the state may have shut HPC down then its more fact than conspiracy. Got it?

One percent
4 minutes ago, Banned by HPC said:

Hey my mate Oddball or GrumpyGit as he likes to be known (to keep the spooks 2 steps behind him) is dead clever and knows loads of stuff about things + has a real tight grip on reality.

If he even so much as implies the state may have shut HPC down then its more fact than conspiracy. Got it?

Behave. You are just fomenting discord for no particular reason.

We have rubbed along on here for over a year without any major argument @The XYY Man excepted, and suddenly we get a mass influx of tossers and it becomes discordant. 

Take your arguments elsewhere please. Debate yes but when it becomes personal attack, then it isn’t wanted. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Behave. You are just fomenting discord for no particular reason.

We have rubbed along on here for over a year without any major argument @The XYY Man excepted, and suddenly we get a mass influx of tossers and it becomes discordant. 

Take your arguments elsewhere please. Debate yes but when it becomes personal attack, then it isn’t wanted. 

Tis the way of most internet forums unfortunately, it always amuses me that keyboard warriors who fight online could In actually be mates down the pub and not know it :ph34r:

One percent
Just now, Option5 said:

Tis the way of most internet forums unfortunately, it always amuses me that keyboard warriors who fight online could In actually be mates down the pub and not know it :ph34r:

Maybe but not here. Dosbodders are different. :)

Just now, One percent said:

Maybe but not here. Dosbodders are different. :)

Quite agree, on the planet we came from there is no discord. I see no signs of intelligent life anywhere. O.o

One percent
Just now, The XYY Man said:

Not sure why you are suggesting that I have had anything but cordial relations with the vast majority of folk on here.

Please explain further...

XYY

Fuck off 

leonardratso

gentlemen gentlemen, why not take it outside and settle it like real men.

When i say outside, i obviously mean up the local gay club, i have no idea why you left in the first place, have you seen the carpet in there, you guys should get scrubbing it, you have to wipe your feet on the way out. Or so ive been told, not that id know of course.

Ps. and by real men i obviously mean... well, you know greek style.

Just now, leonardratso said:

When i say outside, i obviously mean up the local gay club, i have no idea why you left in the first place, have you seen the carpet in there, you guys should get scrubbing it, you have to wipe your feet on the way out. Or so ive been told, not that id know of course.

Lying bitch >:(

One percent
Just now, leonardratso said:

And you can bugger off too. Mysoginistic bastard. 

7 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Not sure why you are suggesting that I have had anything but cordial relations with the vast majority of folk on here.

Please explain further...

XYY

Behave William 'Spider' Scott or I'll unmask you to all Dosbodders

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

:)

Unmask me then - if you must.

I'm certainly no Kendo Naga-fucking-saki mind...!!!

XYY

He was Peter Thornley.

One percent
2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Cool.

Now "un-mask" me as you promised...

XYY

Not until you explain further...

XYY

What bit don’t you understand?  

14 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Cool.

Now "un-mask" me as you promised.

XYY

OK you are William "Spider" Scott a cat burglar.

The XYY man

One percent
1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

The bit highlighted below.

You suggest me as some kind of exception to an as-yet undefined rule.

I'd appreciate it if you would explain whatever "faux pas" I have made so that I can modify my behaviour in future.

XYY

Well, you bring mrs xyy to the table. Whilst I’m sure she is a wonderful person and indeed m, I would love to spend a night at the bingo with her,  you have to acknowledge that she can be a tad abrasive. ;)

Just now, The XYY Man said:

Oh, I didn't realise you were being that literal.

In which case of course I am...!!!

;)

XYY

Not a bad series IIRC

One percent
11 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

The character I portray who goes under the name of "Mrs XYY" has not really been featured on here for some time.

New Year's Eve if I recall correctly.

A poster called @This Time has expressed some distaste when it comes to the ramblings of my female alter-ego - so as a polite human being, I stopped posting as Mrs XYY so as not to cause any further offence.

That you attempt to set me up me as some kind of bad-boy is as ludicrous as it is insulting.

Good evening to you madam...

XYY

But I thought that you enjoyed the moniker of bad boy. o.O

you do know that I respect you though and enjoy the crack as the Irish would say. (Oh fuck, showing my soft side now. That never ends well). 

leonardratso

so grumpy git explains why HPC.com might not be for him, this sure is taking a long time  to get over his point on this thread, ive actually lost the thread of the thread now, did it ever make any sense or did it ever have a point?

The XYY man series was mostly set in pubs, was this typecasting? iIRC Bullman drank something Nigerian 😂

1 minute ago, leonardratso said:

so grumpy git explains why HPC.com might not be for him, this sure is taking a long time  to get over his point on this thread, ive actually lost the thread of the thread now, did it ever make any sense or did it ever have a point?

And your point is? :D

Archived