• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

When a proposal turns into a kinder suprise

Recommended Posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5938073/Woman-Kinder-Egg-stuck-inside-vagina-romantic-proposal-went-horribly-wrong.html

woman was left with a Kinder Egg stuck inside her vagina after a proposal went horribly wrong.

The unnamed woman took advantage of the leap-year tradition and popped the question to her boyfriend one February 29, according to Dr Adam Kay.

Keen to be original, the woman put an engagement ring in a Kinder Egg that she then inserted into her vagina, Dr Kay writes in his new book 'This Is Going To Hurt: Confessions Of A Junior Doctor'.

She hoped that after some 'finger work' her partner would retrieve the ring and she would go down on one knee.

Yet, while inside her, the egg rotated from being horizontal to vertical, leaving it stuck.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5938073/Woman-Kinder-Egg-stuck-inside-vagina-romantic-proposal-went-horribly-wrong.html

woman was left with a Kinder Egg stuck inside her vagina after a proposal went horribly wrong.

The unnamed woman took advantage of the leap-year tradition and popped the question to her boyfriend one February 29, according to Dr Adam Kay.

Keen to be original, the woman put an engagement ring in a Kinder Egg that she then inserted into her vagina, Dr Kay writes in his new book 'This Is Going To Hurt: Confessions Of A Junior Doctor'.

She hoped that after some 'finger work' her partner would retrieve the ring and she would go down on one knee.

Yet, while inside her, the egg rotated from being horizontal to vertical, leaving it stuck.

 

It has always puzzled me how things get stuck, lost or forgotten in vaginas

I don't have a vagina, but I've always been able to retrieve anything stuck up one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

It has always puzzled me how things get stuck, lost or forgotten in vaginas

I don't have a vagina, but I've always been able to retrieve anything stuck up one

I hesitate to ask?  Do you have girlfriends that use theirs as a handbag?  o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Thailand, a number of girls, that I have encountered in social settings, have been able to expel such sized and shaped objects from their vaginas, not only with ease, but with such force that they might have taken the proposee’s eye out in this case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ashestoashes said:

she didn't think through the "and how did you propose ?" question

Well I suppose she’s got an amusing answer with an added ‘twist’.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, No Duff said:

The things people do behind closed doors.  What on earth is wrong with Scrabble!

what, she shoves the letters for "will you marry me" up her chuff and then he has to pull them out and make up the words ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

what, she shoves the letters for "will you marry me" up her chuff and then he has to pull them out and make up the words ?

I think you are talking about sex.  I was thinking more of the board game, maybe with a naughty drop of sherry!

Edited by No Duff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hopeful said:

It has always puzzled me how things get stuck, lost or forgotten in vaginas

I don't have a vagina, but I've always been able to retrieve anything stuck up one

I shall have to retell the story of a friend who after a night of passion lost or forgot a condom only for it to be found by a different amour the next day during cunnilingus as it's contents drained into his mouth. He was not happy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dave Bloke said:

I shall have to retell the story of a friend who after a night of passion lost or forgot a condom only for it to be found by a different amour the next day during cunnilingus as it's contents drained into his mouth. He was not happy. 

Classically horrible!  Sometimes best not to look a gift horse in the mouth!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Where do you imagine naturists keep their car keys?

Bumbag (or fannypack if in the US), of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

In Thailand, a number of girls, that I have encountered in social settings, have been able to expel such sized and shaped objects from their vaginas, not only with ease, but with such force that they might have taken the proposee’s eye out in this case.

Say the wrong name during sex and you'll find out the force that can be applied in anger by a vagina...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.