• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

When a proposal turns into a kinder suprise

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5938073/Woman-Kinder-Egg-stuck-inside-vagina-romantic-proposal-went-horribly-wrong.html

woman was left with a Kinder Egg stuck inside her vagina after a proposal went horribly wrong.

The unnamed woman took advantage of the leap-year tradition and popped the question to her boyfriend one February 29, according to Dr Adam Kay.

Keen to be original, the woman put an engagement ring in a Kinder Egg that she then inserted into her vagina, Dr Kay writes in his new book 'This Is Going To Hurt: Confessions Of A Junior Doctor'.

She hoped that after some 'finger work' her partner would retrieve the ring and she would go down on one knee.

Yet, while inside her, the egg rotated from being horizontal to vertical, leaving it stuck.

22 minutes ago, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5938073/Woman-Kinder-Egg-stuck-inside-vagina-romantic-proposal-went-horribly-wrong.html

woman was left with a Kinder Egg stuck inside her vagina after a proposal went horribly wrong.

The unnamed woman took advantage of the leap-year tradition and popped the question to her boyfriend one February 29, according to Dr Adam Kay.

Keen to be original, the woman put an engagement ring in a Kinder Egg that she then inserted into her vagina, Dr Kay writes in his new book 'This Is Going To Hurt: Confessions Of A Junior Doctor'.

She hoped that after some 'finger work' her partner would retrieve the ring and she would go down on one knee.

Yet, while inside her, the egg rotated from being horizontal to vertical, leaving it stuck.

It has always puzzled me how things get stuck, lost or forgotten in vaginas

I don't have a vagina, but I've always been able to retrieve anything stuck up one

12 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I don't have a vagina, but I've always been able to retrieve anything stuck up one

I hesitate to ask?  Do you have girlfriends that use theirs as a handbag?  o.O

In Thailand, a number of girls, that I have encountered in social settings, have been able to expel such sized and shaped objects from their vaginas, not only with ease, but with such force that they might have taken the proposee’s eye out in this case.

1 hour ago, ashestoashes said:

she didn't think through the "and how did you propose ?" question

Well I suppose she’s got an amusing answer with an added ‘twist’.

1 minute ago, No Duff said:

The things people do behind closed doors.  What on earth is wrong with Scrabble!

what, she shoves the letters for "will you marry me" up her chuff and then he has to pull them out and make up the words ?

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

what, she shoves the letters for "will you marry me" up her chuff and then he has to pull them out and make up the words ?

I think you are talking about sex.  I was thinking more of the board game, maybe with a naughty drop of sherry!

Edited by No Duff

14 hours ago, Hopeful said:

I shall have to retell the story of a friend who after a night of passion lost or forgot a condom only for it to be found by a different amour the next day during cunnilingus as it's contents drained into his mouth. He was not happy. 

1 minute ago, Dave Bloke said:

I shall have to retell the story of a friend who after a night of passion lost or forgot a condom only for it to be found by a different amour the next day during cunnilingus as it's contents drained into his mouth. He was not happy. 

Classically horrible!  Sometimes best not to look a gift horse in the mouth!

13 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Where do you imagine naturists keep their car keys?

Bumbag (or fannypack if in the US), of course.

15 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

In Thailand, a number of girls, that I have encountered in social settings, have been able to expel such sized and shaped objects from their vaginas, not only with ease, but with such force that they might have taken the proposee’s eye out in this case.

Say the wrong name during sex and you'll find out the force that can be applied in anger by a vagina...