• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Long time lurking

How to piss on your own chips

22 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Hope they bummed them, then killed them.

Someone was banging on about the lack food in Africa.

I told them I had a scheme where I could double the calories/head in Africa.

They were so excited .... until I told them what is was.

To stop breeding so many mouths to feed?

49 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I should show sympathy but... if you are going to make threats like that then why didn't they.... Oops, am I allowed to even think what I am thinking?

Generally, if you find you've picked up something you shouldn't have, it's best to put it back where you found it.

19 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I'd rather not say.

But I have voiced on here numerous times in the past that if any people are going to become victims of these violent migrants now flooding Europe I would prefer for it to be the SJW libtards who are enabling it rather than innocent men, women or children who want no mass immigration.

They could all go to Sweden, they welcome them there.

Just now, Byron said:

They could all go to Sweden, they welcome them there.

I was reading somewhere that there is a campaign in Sweden for Swexit where they want the Norway deal. I'll see if I can find it again.

38 minutes ago, Malthus said:

I’m afraid the long term outcome of this invasion is going to have to be the use of deadly force by European nations 

I said that on TOS about 2 years ago....one on the path to getting me modded and banned, i suspect./

10 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

There is a lot of talk today about there being no need to increase military expenditure.

Not one single person has had the balls to state why we will need the army in the near future. And it is traditional ground troops, trained in city fighting, that we will need.

The elephant is in the room and farting very loudly. But still no one has mentioned it.

We need a few batallions of armoured regiments parked in the baltic countries, just to apply pressure/annoy Russia.

Amd a large rapid reaction, long range spying operation in southern Spain.

A fleet of surface missle cruisers cruising med will help.

And we need a Europe wide mifeant id progrsm. This is a piece of piss these days.

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

We need a few batallions of armoured regiments parked in the baltic countries, just to apply pressure/annoy Russia.

Amd a large rapid reaction, long range spying operation in southern Spain.

A fleet of surface missle cruisers cruising med will help.

And we need a Europe wide mifeant id progrsm. This is a piece of piss these days.

No we don't.

The next time our troops are needed in earnest won't involve a great deal of air miles.