DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Drop in landlord numbers?

sarahbell

19 minutes ago, grumpygit said:

I am not even going to waste my time on you, I am not even going to bother pointing out what you obviously are, and twice now You have threatened to put me on ignore as I still continued to ignore you, classic sign of a **** trying to get a reaction. This all seems to have started when you were picked up on your childish gangsta rap lingo, so easy to set you off :).. I probably don't believe your story of a wasted life on HPC until you finally "saw the light", my money would be on you being a HPC troublemaker who was rightly banned and pro high house prices

Waiting for your next rant, it seems like that's only thing you seem to be doing on here.

They are all your own words, it is you who is blatantly contradicting himself, so no need to shoot the messenger. 

And as for using the gangsta term "skin in the game" which anyone with the slightest bit of intellect knows the meaning of, apparently it was Mr Warren Buffet who first coined it or brought it to gangstas like me ... or it could have even been William Shakespeare himself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_in_the_game_(phrase)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Isn't almost everyone on the internet pretending to be what they're not? Hence the popularity of Facecloth and Twatter.

One of us will be advocating the good reasons for a property crash and one wont :)

Catching him out in time will not be hard where as I will never say anything to contradict that position. His "oh they made me think that way for several years until I saw the light" bollox, oh please.

1 minute ago, grumpygit said:

One of us will be advocating the good reasons for a property crash and one wont :)

Catching him out in time will not be hard where as I will never say anything to contradict that position. His "oh they made me think that way for several years until I saw the light" bollox, oh please.

What does it matter who says what where and when, this is a light hearted debate not a war, instead of falling out take the piss, that's what mates do.

Just now, Option5 said:

What does it matter who says what where and when, this is a light hearted debate not a war, instead of falling out take the piss, that's what mates do.

I am fine with it, seriously:), he is gunning for me and not the other way around, and you are right about all the crap that is spoken on the internet, I realise he is just another little guy with a complex

Just now, grumpygit said:

I am fine with it, seriously:), he is gunning for me and not the other way around, and you are right about all the crap that is spoken on the internet, I realise he is just another little guy with a complex

So be the bigger person and quit the personal digs?

5 minutes ago, grumpygit said:

The one good reason for a HPC is prices are fucken insane, that good reason has been there for close to 20 years. ( or 50 years depending on your viewpoint).

So you'll struggle to get me to contradict myself on that one.

3 minutes ago, Banned by HPC said:

The one good reason for a HPC is prices are fucken insane, that good reason has been there for close to 20 years. ( or 50 years depending on your viewpoint).

Last word contest? :D

2 minutes ago, grumpygit said:

Complex???  Coming from a man who changes his viewpoint on Islam and Muslims by 180 degrees in a matter of hours.

Now whilst my personality may well be absolutely abhorrent at least i've only got the 1 personality to type for.

I'm 5 foot 9 after i've been to see my chiropractor, isn't that average height? Or do you envisage i am of dwarf like size?

1 minute ago, Banned by HPC said:

That's why HPC.com has probably being the strongest and most intelligent website in the UK that has advocated the inevitable collapse of the UK housing market, and their message is still as strong, though they do have a few issues now for various reasons. I don't believe you are what you say you are, reading through one entire thread today and it is clear you went gunning straight for count, he is an easy target on various pro high house price websites, on hpc they would not tolerate rate you

2 minutes ago, Banned by HPC said:

Complex???  Coming from a man who changes his viewpoint on Islam and Muslims by 180 degrees in a matter of hours.

Now whilst my personality may well be absolutely abhorrent at least i've only got the 1 personality to type for.

I'm 5 foot 9 after i've been to see my chiropractor, isn't that average height? Or do you envisage i am of dwarf like size?

I said muslims are on a UK breeding program, and I might have left out the "welfare funded breeding program" and I am still saying that, so what are you talking about?

Arrrggghhhh behave you two or I'll rise up to my full 5'6" and bite both your ankles. (I'm only small in real life, I'm 6'6" and 18stone of solid muscle on the interweb)

3 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Arrrggghhhh behave you two or I'll rise up to my full 5'6" and bite both your ankles. (I'm only small in real life, I'm 6'6" and 18stone of solid muscle on the interweb)

I tell you what option, if you want a laugh read chucknorris posts on MSE, talk about an obvious fake ego, his wife is a model come millionaire in her own right etc etc etc. just great stuff, the piss taking is even better, all from his BTL empire he has done this

1 minute ago, grumpygit said:

I tell you what option, if you want a laugh read chucknorris posts on MSE, talk about an obvious fake ego, his wife is a model come millionaire in her own right etc etc etc. just great stuff, the piss taking is even better, all from his BTL empire he has done this

I am Chuck Norris on mse :D Or am I Norris from Corrie? Well I'm one of them

23 minutes ago, grumpygit said:

Is he your role model?

I used to work with a lot of Poles, for the most part they are a decent bunch. I always found it quite ironic that the left continually bang on about the Brits being racist against the guys coming to do their jobs...well, clearly these people have never been near a production line, a building site or a farmer's field...the Poles are the most racist people I have ever come across.

2 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

I used to work with a lot of Poles, for the most part they are a decent bunch. I always found it quite ironic that the left continually bang on about the Brits being racist against the guys coming to do their jobs...well, clearly these people have never been near a production line, a building site or a farmer's field...the Poles are the most racist people I have ever come across.

Another person agreeing with me,  but the racism I see is them not wanting several million muslims in their country, is that racist?, I personally would prefer 7 million Polish and Gurkhas in the UK than seven million muslims.

7 minutes ago, grumpygit said:

Another person agreeing with me,  but the racism I see is them not wanting several million muslims in their country, is that racist?, I personally would prefer 7 million Polish and Gurkhas in the UK than seven million muslims.

I did say they a decent bunch so that should indicate I was at least sympathetic! Racist by the left's standards I should have said.

31 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

I worked with a Sausage Roll over in Holland last year, he was working for a German company who sent him there.

Anyway one of the first things he said to me was about Brits not liking Poles as being one of the reasons for voting to leave the EU.

I corrected him on this stating working class Brits get on with the the sausage rolls, that e work side by side on sites and go drinking together ... i mentioned one thing we have in common is both groups are pretty racist and sexist ... to which he agreed!

(it was off the cuff chat i do not believe for one moment that not wanting 3rd world dross into ones country makes a person a racist, it shows they have common sense).

1 hour ago, grumpygit said:

I have nothing against anyone so long as they stay in their own country, i like people from certain countries more than others doesn't mean i want millions of them coming over here.

Only people i want in their millions over here are slim slender feminine ladies with no tattoo's and drink in extreme moderation and are heterosexual (of any colour) but the fat as fuck, aggressive, tattoo'd, lefty Brit woman who are as gracious as Bernard Manning but without his charm would object so it isn't likely to happen.

leonardratso
30 minutes ago, Banned by HPC said:

I have nothing against anyone so long as they stay in their own country, i like people from certain countries more than others doesn't mean i want millions of them coming over here.

Only people i want in their millions over here are slim slender feminine ladies with no tattoo's and drink in extreme moderation and are heterosexual (of any colour) but the fat as fuck, aggressive, tattoo'd, lefty Brit woman who are as gracious as Bernard Manning but with his charm would object so it isn't likely to happen.

bit bernard mannist mate

Greatest comedian in history

I had my stag night at the Embassy club, Bernard Manning kissed me😱. He offended everyone, including himself.

I got to know him later through his charity work, a nicer guy you never met. But SJWs wouldn't have lasted a millisecond with him.

And as for him being a mysogenist his mum was definitely in charge in his house, racist? next door neighbour and good friend was an Indian dentist, oh and Bernard was from Jewish stock.

He once got his pal Bob Monkhouse to cover for him at a charity event i was involved with when his mum was ill and he couldn't make it.

Complicated character but a gentleman.

5 minutes ago, Option5 said:

I had my stag night at the Embassy club, Bernard Manning kissed me😱. He offended everyone, including himself.

I got to know him later through his charity work, a nicer guy you never met. But SJWs wouldn't have lasted a millisecond with him.

And as for him being a mysogenist his mum was definitely in charge in his house, racist? next door neighbour and good friend was an Indian dentist, oh and Bernard was from Jewish stock.

He once got his pal Bob Monkhouse to cover for him at a charity event i was involved with when his mum was ill and he couldn't make it.

Complicated character but a gentleman.

Good story no doubt a memorable night, just a funny working class man and entertainer. Problem those leftys had is even they thought he was funny as fuck just they can never admit it.

Pity there isnt too much of his stuff on dvd just a few poor quality links to youtube and VHS videos is all i can find.

1 hour ago, Option5 said:

He once got his pal Bob Monkhouse to cover for him at a charity event

Good watch on You Tube..The last stand with Bob Monkhouse, cannot say I was a massive fan of his, but that was an emotional and very funny last gig where he went with loads of dignity, very moving, now reached cult status.

9 hours ago, grumpygit said:

A lot of the Polish I have come into contact with work in the UK in stints and send money back home and building a great future. And it's getting more expensive for them here as well as well as Poland picking up economically. I happen to like most Polish, work ethic is brilliant and most are decent people, a lot of set themselves up back home, good luck to them,

valid point they are often nice people but they are part of the problem none the less,ironicly with a recent argument with a tablefull of germans it was a group of poles from nottingham who joined in on my side,in a row over us leaveing.maybe it was a bit childish of me to refere to merkel has seigh hail merckel....

Archived