• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
NewryH

The texting mp

I could never stands for political office now as, over the years, I have had the most erotic and downright dirty email, text and WhatsApp exchanges with numerous women. I would be blackmailed or the erotica used against me to stop me getting elected. I suspect this is true for lots of people.

If I ever stood for election I would have to hold a press conference on day one highlighting my various sexual dalliances - the tabloids would have never seen anything like it.

12 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I could never stands for political office now as, over the years, I have had the most erotic and downright dirty email, text and WhatsApp exchanges with numerous women. I would be blackmailed or the erotica used against me to stop me getting elected. I suspect this is true for lots of people.

If I ever stood for election I would have to hold a press conference on day one highlighting my various sexual dalliances - the tabloids would have never seen anything like it.

or write  a biography and publish it before you stand for election.  Any awkward questions refer them to your book.  

It'll be a Putin trap.

It was always the Russians during the soviet era.  Honey traps or something.  In actual fact I think it was the press to blackmail them and eventually publish the stuff when it suited them.

Edited by twocents

24 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I've neither sent or received any type of message containing any kind of sexual reference.

That’s what you told the selection committee anyway! 

Anyone else thinking Baxter Basics here?

I Wonder If the main girl went to the paper after only a couple of texts and they basically encouraged her (them) to carry on until they got enough for the story. I also wonder if he got enough back from them to store in his wank bank to see him through his inevitable divorce.

1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I've neither sent or received any type of message containing any kind of sexual reference.

Me neither.  I'm going to start (put it on the 'bucket list').

1 minute ago, dgul said:

Me neither.  I'm going to start (put it on the 'bucket list').

Best to start out with random numbers so you can send erotica to complete strangers. Then build up to work colleagues and lastly, if you have not been arrested, move on to someone you are sexually intimate with.

15 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Best to start out with random numbers so you can send erotica to complete strangers. Then build up to work colleagues and lastly, if you have not been arrested, move on to someone you are sexually intimate with.

So, what do these people do?  Start with a dick-pic and progress on any positive response (ie, the nuclear option, akin to the old night-club 'fancy a fuck' -- it might only work 1% of the time, but assuming you try 100ish times you're guaranteed a result).  Or do they start with a very mild initialisation, and ramp it up as the responses keep on being positive?

2 minutes ago, dgul said:

So, what do these people do?  Start with a dick-pic and progress on any positive response (ie, the nuclear option, akin to the old night-club 'fancy a fuck' -- it might only work 1% of the time, but assuming you try 100ish times you're guaranteed a result).  Or do they start with a very mild initialisation, and ramp it up as the responses keep on being positive?

I wouldn't know about that to be honest. I have never sent photos of my bits to anyone apart from GP 9_9  That was traumatic enough.

I exchange written erotica with lady friends and occasionally share photos that we find online that stimulate or interest us. Again, this is more classy stuff than outright hardcore sexul imagery. The imagination is the most important bit of seducing and of being seduced.

He'll likely be partly responsible for the rules whatever anyone thinks of them so he should abide by them.  Minefield.

He must think it's one rule for one and another rule for another.

At least as far as we know he didn't touch a knee.

Edited by twocents