• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

I predict a riot. A pussy riot.

Even back in the 80’s the masses were being distracted when Erica roe made the headlines for streaking at cricket?...that’s the label for it back then. Probably some important news for the masses being downgraded!

Of course as time has passed those inclined to make headlines for “news” can’t often be in the moment and make an immediate decision to think fuck it I’m going to do it....like ER. Some do, but will be arrested these days because dissatisfaction with everyday life has ramped up for many ordinary decent folk from all walks of life

Nowadays people require publicists and”advice” on how they react to life and what should be posted on social media. That’s better though IMO.....less reliance on mainstream news

45 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Even back in the 80’s the masses were being distracted when Erica roe made the headlines for streaking at cricket?...that’s the label for it back then. Probably some important news for the masses being downgraded!

Of course as time has passed those inclined to make headlines for “news” can’t often be in the moment and make an immediate decision to think fuck it I’m going to do it....like ER. Some do, but will be arrested these days because dissatisfaction with everyday life has ramped up for many ordinary decent folk from all walks of life

Nowadays people require publicists and”advice” on how they react to life and what should be posted on social media. That’s better though IMO.....less reliance on mainstream news

Rugby, but an understandabe mistake VL. Same year 1982, Terry Alderman rugby tackled an English pitch invader that dislocated his shoulder and nearly finished his career. That was a cricket match.

Cops didn't take the risk of tackling Erica.

Edited by crashmonitor