• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Band

Dogs dogs everywhere, with thick as fuck owners

OK the sun is shining its the best summer i can remember since 2003 so i went to the beach with my young daughter and the place is riddled with dogs, they are fucken everywhere.

Large dogs running and fighting with each other in the water right next to kids, dogs sprinting towards me with my kid petrified so having to put her on my shoulders. Fat fucks with purple hair and shit tattoos letting their Staffs run wild whilst the skinny boyfriend does fuck all to stop them. Shitting everywhere with no one picking the crap up.

Has there been a mass lobotomy of dog owners that i haven't been told about! As when i was young the people that did have dogs would have the decency to put them on a lead when near so many kids, but most would not been so ignorant to take them to a place where so many young kids are going to be enjoying themselves.

Or maybe its the new normal where people really are now so self absorbed and dumbed down they lack any kind of self awareness to have the ability to see what they're doing will cause a problem for children.

A nice day out in the dinghy and eating ice cream with a gentle little girl could quite easily have turned into me confronting a dog owner for not controlling their wretched animal.

2018 England don't you just love it!

Edited by Banned by HPC

We are two generations on from the masses having to have dog licenses.  Parents who were shitty dog owners have had kids who have now grown up to be shitty dog owners.

It's a microcosm of the benefit society....

Anyone know if you can still get dog laxative sweets?  Always good to feed to the badly controlled ones so they shit all over the owners car on the way home...

1 minute ago, mattydread said:

What beach was this on? Most of the beaches here in oz dogs are banned (and retards)

Was on the East coast of Yorkshire. Came home and found out there are a few dog free beaches so know for the next time, but seriously there was almost as many dogs as kids. And to be fair it wasnt just the usual suspect scumbags letting them run wild.

12 minutes ago, Banned by HPC said:

OK the sun is shining its the best summer i can remember since 2003 so i went to the beach with my young daughter and the place is riddled with dogs, they are fucken everywhere.

Large dogs running and fighting with each other in the water right next to kids, dogs sprinting towards me with my kid petrified so having to put her on my shoulders. Fat fucks with purple hair and shit tattoos letting their Staffs run wild whilst the skinny boyfriend does fuck all to stop them. Shitting everywhere with no one picking the crap up.

I have seriously considered acquiring an extendable baton to deal with those fuckers.

Edited by Panther

8 minutes ago, wherebee said:

We are two generations on from the masses having to have dog licenses.  Parents who were shitty dog owners have had kids who have now grown up to be shitty dog owners.

It's a microcosm of the benefit society....

Anyone know if you can still get dog laxative sweets?  Always good to feed to the badly controlled ones so they shit all over the owners car on the way home...

Haha sure ebay could assist.

I asked my father when we were kids were dogs everywhere, to which he replied "no" as i wondered if i was just seeing things from glass half full way of thinking.

2 minutes ago, Panther said:

I have seriously considered acquiring an extendable baton to deal with those fuckers.

Good that its not just me. If i walked up to a 7 year old and bit him drawing blood i'd quite rightly be jailed, let a dog tear a kids arm off or rip his face open then its tickityboo.

Edited by Banned by HPC

If you look at it from the other person’s point of view..  they have a warm fuzzy family pet that wouldn’t hurt a fly.  They like to go to the beach and let it run around in the water and have doggy fun.

They don’t imagine anyone would ever be scared of their pooch because because he’s a big softy.

To be honest.. that is the view I tend to take if I’m walking my parents Labrador along the beach.  Obviously,  if someone is visibly upset by her proximity / presence I’ll whistle her back.

Is this a breed issue, or general cynophobia issue or something else?  It doesn’t sound as though any of the dogs have actually given you any reason to think they will attack you?

Edited by Libspero

You have learned that you are not the only one on the planet and no-one needs to give damn what you think or want. 

Too many people trying to foist their "this is how things should be" vision on everyone else. 

5 hours ago, Banned by HPC said:

Has there been a mass lobotomy of dog owners that i haven't been told about! As when i was young the people that did have dogs would have the decency to put them on a lead when near so many kids, but most would not been so ignorant to take them to a place where so many young kids are going to be enjoying themselves.

Or maybe its the new normal where people really are now so self absorbed and dumbed down they lack any kind of self awareness to have the ability to see what they're doing will cause a problem for children.

A nice day out in the dinghy and eating ice cream with a gentle little girl could quite easily have turned into me confronting a dog owner for not controlling their wretched animal.

2018 England don't you just love it!

Don't even get me started on this.

I've stopped taking my kids to the beach for the above reasons as it's just got out of hand.

The last time we were there a dog ate the ice-cream out of his hand and another pissed all over our bags. The place is riddled with shit.

The beach is annoying enough but the local parks/play areas are starting to go the same way.

4 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

You have learned that you are not the only one on the planet and no-one needs to give damn what you think or want. 

Too many people trying to foist their "this is how things should be" vision on everyone else. 

This is how it was. no doubt youre one on this new breed of dumfuk who lacks rhe most basic respect for kids. 

33 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Don't even get me started on this.

I've stopped taking my kids to the beach for the above reasons as it's just got out of hand.

The last time we were there a dog ate the ice-cream out of his hand and another pissed all over our bags. The place is riddled with shit.

The beach is annoying enough but the local parks/play areas are starting to go the same way.

Yes 2 years ago at a kids fair some fat cunts staff went for a kid. The mother then went for the owner.

Dogs should be banned from all beaches between April and September in my opinion, or at least during the day. I'm a dog owner but would never take mine to the beach in summer unless it was the evening. Mine genuinely wouldn't hurt a fly - it's just that the number of kids coming over to her to say hello gets a bit irritating as she's no spring chicken now. 

It does seem to be socially acceptable to make a huge fuss over a dog now. 

3 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Dogs should be banned from all beaches between April and September in my opinion, or at least during the day. I'm a dog owner but would never take mine to the beach in summer unless it was the evening. Mine genuinely wouldn't hurt a fly - it's just that the number of kids coming over to her to say hello gets a bit irritating as she's no spring chicken now. 

It does seem to be socially acceptable to make a huge fuss over a dog now. 

Which is exactly how it was. We had a yappy dog growing up but when we had days out it was left at home. Many of the dogs i was seeing are the kind no kid would go over and see.

Saw this article in a paper. In my view the owner should be dealt with as if he attacked the 8 year old child. Would teach personal responsibility. Instead he got tagged.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/16356191.staffordshire-bull-terrier-bit-8-year-old-child-at-the-iford-bridge-bar-and-grill-last-year/

4 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

I can never understand why dogs get taken shopping. The woman goes into the shops...the bloke is left waiting outside with the dogs.

That's because you're seeing it from the traditional angle of a walk benefiting the dog. Nowadays it's more about the owners. 

5 hours ago, Libspero said:

If you look at it from the other person’s point of view..  they have a warm fuzzy family pet that wouldn’t hurt a fly.  They like to go to the beach and let it run around in the water and have doggy fun.

They don’t imagine anyone would ever be scared of their pooch because because he’s a big softy.

To be honest.. that is the view I tend to take if I’m walking my parents Labrador along the beach.  Obviously,  if someone is visibly upset by her proximity / presence I’ll whistle her back.

Is this a breed issue, or general cynophobia issue or something else?  It doesn’t sound as though any of the dogs have actually given you any reason to think they will attack you?

Sorry, but I'd be mortified if my dog ran up to another person even in a friendly, sniffy, tail waggy fashion. It just wouldn't happen.

My dog would ignore anything and everything, even other dogs. After all it's my dog not anybody else's and people without dogs have chosen not to have a dog.

Likewise, anbody else's dog that runs up to me will get a firm shove off and be ignored, and if that doesn't work it'll get a progressively, firmer and firmer shove. Woe betide it if it jumps up or tries to lick. Often the owners look at me as if I'm scum for not loving their pooch as much as them. But it is their dog not mine and IDGAF.

Going walking in the country in clean clothes and have an off the lead dog cover me in muddy paw prints is one way for a dog owner to get a load of gob from me.

Edited by Hopeful

They were fighting in the water next to my young daughter. They sprinted towards 3 big dogs that i dont know the breed of. Do they actually have to attaxk her to be afraid.

And its my kid and other kids that are the issue im a grown up if a dog bites me ill kuck shit out of it.

Edited by Banned by HPC

3 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Sorry, but I'd be mortified if my dog ran up to another person even in a friendly, sniffy, tail waggy fashion. It just wouldn't happen.

My dog would ignore anything and everything, even other dogs. After all it's my dog not anybody else's and people without dogs have chosen not to have a dog.

Likewise, anbody else's dog that runs up to me will get a firm shove off and be ignored, and if that doesn't work it'll get a progressively, firmer and firmer shove. Woe betide it if it jumps up or tries to lick. Often the owners look at me as if I'm scum for not loving their pooch as much as them. But it is their dog not mine and IDGAF.

Agreed....any dog that jumps up gets my knee firmly in its chest...often a couple of times until it gets the message.

2 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Agreed....any dog that jumps up gets my knee firmly in its chest...often a couple of times until it gets the message.

It’s because they have not been trained. All puppies do this and they just need a bit of training 

we have been here before but it’s the same as for parents with annoying kids. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

It’s because they have not been trained. All puppies do this and they just need a bit of training 

IMO, after chavs, this is the second worse thing ever invented for instilling good dog behaviour.

dogs-and-retractable-leads-how-to-use-th

6 minutes ago, One percent said:

Any dog can go for a kid, but being as the vast majority of dog owners dont train their dog to a high level then it is inevitable theyll attack kids in such areas.

Staffy owners love that line its the owner not the breed. Id say its both. Almost every single person ive met with a staffy has it as a status symbol. 

And annoying young kids cant physically tear someones face off. Dogs can.

Edited by Banned by HPC

Well, I still maintain that seagulls are more of a nuisance than dogs when it comes to the beach. 

As an aside, why are we importing so many dogs from places like Romania?. Is it not enough that we have to take the Romanians, now we also bring their street dogs here that they couldn’t GAF about. 

I see where you are coming from however I personally witnessed a large dog that 'had never hurt a fly' go for a small child in a pub garden. If it hadn't been tied to the table there would have been a very nasty situation indeed. Thankfully the worst we had to deal with was some spilled pints and a Ploughmans lunch in my lap.

That dogs owner's livelihood is dogs. The guy has a masters in 'dog psychology' (or summat) and they run a dog training centre. Basically, what they don't know about dogs isn't worth knowing and even they didn't see that coming. They were absolutely mortified.

Another dog who'd never exhibited any issues previously did some serious damage to a relative. 

Add that to the A&E nurse who is a customer of mine and who has told me on a number of occasions that one of the most common injuries that they deal with is bites, especially on children. 

This is why I personally don't trust dogs and get very twitchy when there is half a dozen or more of them running around free in a kids play area.

Edited by Sgt Hartman

9 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I see where you are coming from however I personally witnessed a large dog that 'had never hurt a fly' go for a small child in a pub garden. If it hadn't been tied to the table there would have been a very nasty situation indeed. Thankfully the worst we had to deal with was some spilled pints and a Ploughmans lunch in my lap.

That dogs owner's livelihood is dogs. The guy has a masters in 'dog psychology' (or summat) and they run a dog training centre. Basically, what they don't know about dogs isn't worth knowing and even they didn't see that coming. They were absolutely mortified.

Another dog who'd never exhibited any issues previously did some serious damage to a relative. 

Add that to the A&E nurse who is a customer of mine and who has told me on a number of occasions that one of the most common injuries that they deal with is bites, especially on children. 

This is why I personally don't trust dogs and get very twitchy when there is half a dozen or more of them running around free in a kids play area.

To those who dont understand the problem: I have similar stories.

The dog issue is getting worse and worse. As is the problem with owners not realising that it is a problem. And owners who do not fucking train their dogs.

Dogs should be one strike (verified complaint) and you are 'out'