• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Green Devil

Part n parcel of living in London

Recommended Posts

To target someone that brazenly with a getaway vehicle suggests the target was specific.

Or the man with the gun is simply a nutter. And necessarily, also the one driving the getaway car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew before I even read the article that 'enrichers' would be involved. 

Mind you, this is the first time in ages I've seen a news article where a physical description of the suspect has been given. For some reason they seem to leave that out nowadays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drug dealer's wife?

Someone who reported the perpetrators' illegal activity or was suspected of doing so?

Revenge killing attempt?

Attempted hold-up at gunpoint gone wrong? (eg. she wouldn't open the window)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dgul said:

I have this deep concern for the UK for next time we have a recession -- for now the masses are placated (by tax credits), but we've managed to build up an ultra-violent underclass that has links to all the weaponry, skills and techniques from every shithole in the world.

Sounds like the perfect excuse to print a load more money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That looks very targeted to me. Interesting note for all the internet heroes out there - what most witnesses and bystanders do in that sort of situation is mount the kerb and get the fuck out of the danger zone. Show the true level of courage of those occasional people that actually do stop to help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

That looks very targeted to me. Interesting note for all the internet heroes out there - what most witnesses and bystanders do in that sort of situation is mount the kerb and get the fuck out of the danger zone. Show the true level of courage of those occasional people that actually do stop to help.

I wouldn’t want to get involved and would be one of the ones hightailing it out. The government through their big social change policy have brought this on us and I want no part in it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, One percent said:

I wouldn’t want to get involved and would be one of the ones hightailing it out. The government through their big social change policy have brought this on us and I want no part in it 

If you were a witness to that the police, CPS and govt would leave you on your own. You would become a target for the scum.

Law and order is breaking down in the UK and it is due to the scum that govts have let in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, One percent said:

I wouldn’t want to get involved and would be one of the ones hightailing it out. The government through their big social change policy have brought this on us and I want no part in it 

I suspect I would as well, the point I was making was that most people would do the same, it's only the seriously brave who would stop in such a situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

I suspect I would as well, the point I was making was that most people would do the same, it's only the seriously brave who would stop in such a situation.

Or terminally stupid.  It is worth repeating to anyone who will listen that it is government policy that has brought us to this point.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The UK has changed rapidly in just the last 2 - 3 years. It will continue to change for decades to come - for the worse IMPO.

I fear that we will be forced to become like large parts of the US where people divide upon certain ethnic groups.

I will continue to have no problem with sikhs or hindus, for example, but I find myself more and more wanting nothing to do with muslims even though I have muslim friends in London. Likewise, I want nothing to do with sub-Saharan Africans. Quite simply, their culture and attitudes are alien and medieval to my traditional liberal values.

The problem is that there will be nowhere to run.  My local council is currently doing battle with government who are attempting to force them to take, house and support a number of 'refugees'  At the moment, the council is holding out but I bet not for too long.  

Government is determined, for whatever reason, to change all parts of the country, not just the big conurbations.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, One percent said:

Or terminally stupid.  It is worth repeating to anyone who will listen that it is government policy that has brought us to this point.  

I don't know. I thought about adding "or stupid" to my post, but it felt wrong to call someone stupid because they attempt to help someone else in need. I came to the conclusion it's not the person helping that is stupid but rather, as you say, the fault of the climate that we now live in and the people that brought us to this position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

I don't know. I thought about adding "or stupid" to my post, but it felt wrong to call someone stupid because they attempt to help someone else in need. I came to the conclusion it's not the person helping that is stupid but rather, as you say, the fault of the climate that we now live in and the people that brought us to this position.

Yes, it feels wrong and against our British values but I think we now have to change.

Some of us will learn faster than others and reluctantly change. Others will never learn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The UK has changed rapidly in just the last 2 - 3 years. It will continue to change for decades to come - for the worse IMPO.

I fear that we will be forced to become like large parts of the US where people divide upon certain ethnic groups.

I will continue to have no problem with sikhs or hindus, for example, but I find myself more and more wanting nothing to do with muslims even though I have muslim friends in London. Likewise, I want nothing to do with sub-Saharan Africans. Quite simply, their culture and attitudes are alien and medieval to my traditional liberal values.

Check out Sikh honour based killings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yes, it feels wrong and against our British values but I think we now have to change.

Some of us will learn faster than others and reluctantly change. Others will never learn.

Sad to say, I gave up helping anyone ages ago, other than about 4 friends whom I'd drive 100 miles to help and have done so.

I used to help anyone proactively. I was always first to volunteer whether a passer-by was being mugged or someone needing a hand to push a car, and if I thought i could see a solution for someone struggling, I'd suggest it.

But then I realised what goes around doesn't actually, come around. Helping strangers doesn't mean I'll not be left to struggle, and many others see help as interference, which perhaps it was.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hopeful said:

Sad to say, I gave up helping anyone ages ago, other than about 4 friends whom I'd drive 100 miles to help and have done so.

I used to help anyone proactively. I was always first to volunteer whether a passer-by was being mugged or someone needing a hand to push a car, and if I thought i could see a solution for someone struggling, I'd suggest it.

But then I realised what goes around doesn't actually, come around. Helping strangers doesn't mean I'll not be left to struggle, and many others see help as interference, which perhaps it was.

 

 

I was in a check-out queue on Saturday and at the end was a lady collecting money for a local charity.

I didn't give any money as I found myself thinking "When I was very ill 12 years ago where was everyone for me?" which made me feel awful thinking it and even typing it now. Thankfully, I did get a couple of great doctors in the end, without whom I would not be here, but I find myself looking at life differently since... and more so in recent years. As a single caucasian male with no kids - yes, skin colour & race does come into it I fear - I know that I will be at the bottom of the queue for benefits and housing if my life fell apart again.

Makes you see everything, espeically the social 'net', differently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hopeful said:

Sad to say, I gave up helping anyone ages ago, other than about 4 friends whom I'd drive 100 miles to help and have done so.

I used to help anyone proactively. I was always first to volunteer whether a passer-by was being mugged or someone needing a hand to push a car, and if I thought i could see a solution for someone struggling, I'd suggest it.

But then I realised what goes around doesn't actually, come around. Helping strangers doesn't mean I'll not be left to struggle, and many others see help as interference, which perhaps it was.

 

Multicultural societies are low in trust, even trust between whites is eroded. People retreat into their homes, community cohesion disappears, volunteering ceases, trust in the authorities and police declines and people have fewer friends. People are more isolated, fearful and less satisfied in life. Diversity makes everyone less happy. 

Those were the findings of Robert Putnam, a left wing academic who initially set out to prove how diversity was a net positive. When he found the opposite, he sat on the information for years until he finally released his findings. Despite the evidence, he is still in favour of diversity, it just needs to be done differently, apparently. 

If I witnessed a shooting, I'd head in the opposite direction as fast as my legs could carry me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Multicultural societies are low in trust, even trust between whites is eroded. People retreat into their homes, community cohesion disappears, volunteering ceases, trust in the authorities and police declines and people have fewer friends. People are more isolated, fearful and less satisfied in life. Diversity makes everyone less happy. 

Those were the findings of Robert Putnam, a left wing academic who initially set out to prove how diversity was a net positive. When he found the opposite, he sat on the information for years until he finally released his findings. Despite the evidence, he is still in favour of diversity, it just needs to be done differently, apparently

If I witnessed a shooting, I'd head in the opposite direction as fast as my legs could carry me. 

So, just like socialism/communism then...

Why won't these people just fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.