• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
blobloblob

Changing email address

Paging @spunko2010 - just received this via Twatter DM:

Afternoon Blobloblob, It's [name redacted] here. Can you post on the Bugs forum about a problem I have with the change of e-mail address on Dosbods. I tried to change mine and it doesn't send the e-mail but you can't post again without replying to the (un-sent) e-mail.

Edited by blobloblob
J

9 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

@blobloblob I think it's because the person trying to change it is using btinternet.com email, and they don't seem to like DOSBODS. It's probably in their spam folder. Either way I have approved it now so they should be okay to login.

I decided to try a Live Chat with BT to question why I hadn't received emails from www.dosbods.co.uk

This was the conclusion:

So is dosbods no longer blocked but it was before? You - 19:48
that's correct and also you can be rest assure that it wont block those any more Deepmita - 19:49

On 17/07/2018 at 19:54, Democorruptcy said:

I decided to try a Live Chat with BT to question why I hadn't received emails from www.dosbods.co.uk

This was the conclusion:

So is dosbods no longer blocked but it was before? You - 19:48
that's correct and also you can be rest assure that it wont block those any more Deepmita - 19:49

Probably just a generic reply from an Indian call center but thanks for asking, would be interesting to see if they actually fixed it.

Also to the member who originally requested this, just saw your emails via the contact form, sorry - they were being sent to my spam folder. :ph34r:

4 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

Probably just a generic reply from an Indian call center but thanks for asking, would be interesting to see if they actually fixed it.

Also to the member who originally requested this, just saw your emails via the contact form, sorry - they were being sent to my spam folder. :ph34r:

I left it overnight and then yesterday tried registering as a new user, BTEmailTest, with a different BT email address. I never received the sign up confirmation email and it's not in my spam folder. Our friend in India led me to believe dosbods was on their phishing list, blocked but then removed from the list but obviously BT haven't really fixed anything.

On 20/07/2018 at 21:04, The XYY Man said:

I think the message here is don't ever change your e-mail address.

Otherwise you'll look like a right DOSBODs spacker...

;)

XYY

Speak for yourself! xD

Anyone know how to embed tweets  here now ?  twitter has changed it`s copy link function 

Edit ah sussed it ,choose embed tweet from the drop down box when you click on the "v" on the top right hand side 

When the new page opens right click on the tweet then copy link address 

Edited by Long time lurking