• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Frank Hovis

The Labour party hates Jews

51 minutes ago, billfunk said:

I was just going to say the same thing!

I think it is a common purpose thing that common purpose weirdos like this guy say again, and again, and again, and again. Very fucking weird. Anyone who does this is unelectable in my book. I wish, just once, an interviewer would interrogate one of these neoliberal noddies into why they say that precise phrase. Maybe do some vox pops of plebs on the street and their opinions on MPs repeating it, almost religiously whenever they are asked anything. Ask the politicians who the hell taught them to say it, why they think repeating it is somehow an intelligent response, whether they are part of some weird cult or just idiots. Deconstruct their language with a view to dismantling them as politicians.

:PissedOff:

pretty sure brown once 'said we're doing the right thing because its the right thing to do:D

still, not quite as grating as the yanks 'right side of history' inane soundbite, rolled out whenever they can't be arsed to make a cogent argument

7 hours ago, billfunk said:

I was just going to say the same thing!

I think it is a common purpose thing that common purpose weirdos like this guy say again, and again, and again, and again. Very fucking weird. Anyone who does this is unelectable in my book. I wish, just once, an interviewer would interrogate one of these neoliberal noddies into why they say that precise phrase. Maybe do some vox pops of plebs on the street and their opinions on MPs repeating it, almost religiously whenever they are asked anything. Ask the politicians who the hell taught them to say it, why they think repeating it is somehow an intelligent response, whether they are part of some weird cult or just idiots. Deconstruct their language with a view to dismantling them as politicians.

:PissedOff:

who the hell taught them to say it?

Tony Blair

On 12/05/2019 at 22:31, Hopeful said:

I really, really loathe the vacuous expression "It's the right thing to do", and I loathe anyone that utters it.

It's one of those non-sequitur phrases - like 'it's 2019' or 'in this day and age' - that introduces a clean break into any sort of logical or historical argument you may have constructed so that the person who says it automatically wins, in their own mind at least.

1 minute ago, Panther said:

It's one of those non-sequitur phrases - like 'it's 2019' or 'in this day and age' - that introduces a clean break into any sort of logical or historical argument you may have constructed so that the person who says it automatically wins, in their own mind at least.

The year reference is my particular bete noir as though there is some kind of magical change in human nature that occurs every ten or hundred years.

"How can we have <insert something disapproved of here> still happening in the twenty first century?".

10 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I think the Labour Party's desire to attract the Muslim vote (I think so), has attracted the "wrong" people.

For Labour it's simple maths, 250'000 Jewish voters versus nearly 3 million Muslim. Then add to that all the left wing middle class academic types who'll support the party for sucking up to the Muslim voters, and however countless numbers more will vote Labour for social reasons (because their friends did).

We're probably talking a potential 10 million votes from being rumoured to be anti-semitic. The key is balance, being anti-semitic enough to attract Muslim votes, but not quite enough to attract negative attention from the left.

6 minutes ago, Snark said:

For Labour it's simple maths, 250'000 Jewish voters versus nearly 3 million Muslim. Then add to that all the left wing middle class academic types who'll support the party for sucking up to the Muslim voters, and however countless numbers more will vote Labour for social reasons (because their friends did).

We're probably talking a potential 10 million votes from being rumoured to be anti-semitic. The key is balance, being anti-semitic enough to attract Muslim votes, but not quite enough to attract negative attention from the left.

Such cynicism. You are probably right though. o.O

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

Such cynicism. You are probably right though. o.O

In my personal experience, Muslims do not hate followers of Abraham, although they might not like Israel, as a slightly naughty state

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

In my personal experience, Muslims do not hate followers of Abraham, although they might not like Israel, as a slightly naughty state

There was clearly enough hate there to create 3x Nazi SS divisions consisting of Yugoslavian Muslims. I suspect the roots are far deeper than Israel/Palestine, I suspect very few people even know why any more. That's one problem with religions, there's a tendency to perpetuate unwarranted hate for generations upon generations of followers.

2 hours ago, MrPin said:

Wooh there.

If you are talking middle class punjabi muzzers then you are correct.

However .... the number of middle class punjabi muzzers are tiny.

If you are talking Mipuri hill billies, whove spent the last 40 odd years in Saudi funded Deobandi mosques then you are wrong.

These types make up 90%+ of the UK muzzer pop.

Pure dog whistle - Jews - Kill them!

17 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Would they be likely to volunteer their opinion of Jews to a Christian?

It's surprising what people discuss, but as Mr Spy says, I only ever deal with posh people.