• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Long time lurking

Tin Tin`s manifesto

Are they realy that thick 

For one legalise cannabis ,i think this is a good idea in the whole but then he throws in but "Skunk" would be outside of whats legal ,dose his advisers know exactly what skunk is and then how could you differentiate  one strain from the other,

Another referendum after we have left to decide if we want to leave   duh haven't we already done that  

Are they living on a different planet 

Edited by Long time lurking

Did he actually use the word 'skunk'?

Canabis shares have done remarkaby well in the US. Some companies have gone from no-where to being worth hundreds of millions. There are a few billion dollar canabis firms now. Crazy. I imagine the City would love legalised canabis here.

I suspect that the Libs know that any sane, intelligent person is not going to vote for them so, in their mindset, I think they feel that the only hope they have is getting younger people to vote for them. How long before the Libs and Greens have a hissy fit handbags at dawn row as we get closer to the election?

When have as much chance of any political power as the Monster Raving Loony Party then you can come up with all the loony stuff that would see a mainstream party torpedo its own chances.

The one things I would have thought they'd come out with is abolishing tuition fees; but I think they knew no-one would believe them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39942573

They have eight MPs.  Whoopie doo.

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Did he actually use the word 'skunk'?

Canabis shares have done remarkaby well in the US. Some companies have gone from no-where to being worth hundreds of millions. There are a few billion dollar canabis firms now. Crazy. I imagine the City would love legalised canabis here.

I suspect that the Libs know that any sane, intelligent person is not going to vote for them so, in their mindset, I think they feel that the only hope they have is getting younger people to vote for them. How long before the Libs and Greens have a hissy fit handbags at dawn row as we get closer to the election?

Yes it has become a huge business,IMO it`s only a matter of time

And yes he said skunk  

2 hours ago, This Time said:

I'd love that. I hate skunk but that's all you can get so I don't bother at all. 

I gave up years ago as in regular (still have a dabble festival season but like you find modern home grown grass way to strong now)  ,but know many that still smoke regularly  , there are some real good quality hash about now it`s taken a while but i think the producers have now worked out they are no-longer able to sell any old crap  

18 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Is he after a Haddock war with Iceland and a plan to stop Professor calculus joining the dole queue?

No, he's talking about legalising a drug now that everyone apparently has moved on to snowy. 

Leave the mutt out of this as that o`grady bloke will be around all to quick

Edited by Long time lurking

3 hours ago, This Time said:

. I hate skunk but that's all you can get so I don't bother at all. 

Have you tried the dark net?

Apparently plenty of choice there....

The Liberal Democrat's cannabis policy is very sensible and could raise a lot of tax revenue, although as others have said defining "skunk" will be hard. The second referendum idea is potty.

Edited by InLikeFlynn