• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

13 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

xD

So the list of assaults is:

1. stood close to her and touched her arm
  2. made inappropriate comments about oral sex
  3. wholly non specific
  4. kissed on the neck

Not really the most monstrous crime spree imaginable, is it? Sounds to me like the women just didn't want him/her there.

9 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

So the list of assaults is:

1. stood close to her and touched her arm
  2. made inappropriate comments about oral sex
  3. wholly non specific
  4. kissed on the neck

Not really the most monstrous crime spree imaginable, is it? Sounds to me like the women just didn't want him/her there.

They don't like it up 'em.

xD

15 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

i wonder if the blokes are going to bugger him at the new prison.

Of course they are.

What I find completely bizarre is the complete lack of peer pressure to conform. Not that long ago, some cock in a frock, identifying as a woman would have been completely ridiculed and I would think, bullied mercilessly in prison because of it.  I’m not saying this is right but there seems now to be no social sanction to whatever behaviour you would decide to go with. 

Oh gawd, how old do I sound saying that?  Mind I stand by it. o.O

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

What I find completely bizarre is the complete lack of peer pressure to conform. Not that long ago, some cock in a frock, identifying as a woman would have been completely ridiculed and I would think, bullied mercilessly in prison because of it.  I’m not saying this is right but there seems now to be no social sanction to whatever behaviour you would decide to go with. 

Oh gawd, how old do I sound saying that?  Mind I stand by it. o.O

we had a bloke in a dress come for an interview at work one day, it was all proper and professional, no mention was made to the fact that his lipstick was wonky or that he needed  a closer shave.

Until he left of course and we pissed ourselves laughing as we threw his cv in the shredder.

Ahem. her cv.

1 minute ago, leonardratso said:

we had a bloke in a dress come for an interview at work one day, it was all proper and professional, no mention was made to the fact that his lipstick was wonky or that he needed  a closer shave.

Until he left of course and we pissed ourselves laughing as we threw his cv in the shredder.

Ahem. her cv.

Dear god.  Do you think he/she was just a bit workshy and didn’t want the job?  xD  brilliant strategy I would think. 

47 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

Ahem. her cv.

Did he sit like a proper lady?

Or just like them hang free?

No no, it was a transgender bloke (post op/pre op i have no idea), we do have a fair old representation of the world there, all sorts and gay men/women (closeted or flambouyant), it all works ok really, not much friction, and to be honest of his/her cv/experience had been up to scratch then they probably would have been hired. Never the less, didnt stop us having a good old laugh. I think a problem with some LBGT people is not so much that they are the way they are, its more that they use their ?oddity? and wear it as a badge or as a mode of entitlement.

You dont really get many straight/gay men/women displaying their sexuality or gender (or even creed/nationality for that matter) as if its something unique and different, in fact most dont even seem to acknowledge or even mention it,  there again it is after all, only work, not your entire life or reason d'etre, if you werent there doing it, then no doubt somebody else would be, so you not really anything special what ever you believe you are.

Edited by leonardratso

3 hours ago, One percent said:

Dear god.  Do you think he/she was just a bit workshy and didn’t want the job?  xD  brilliant strategy I would think. 

'If' If my strategy is to remain in the UK for a few years on the dole in my 50s to build up the full national insurance stamp before taking myself and my pension to warmer climbs then my super-strategy will now be to wear a dress, pigstick and high heels. Thank you. 

20 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

'If' If my strategy is to remain in the UK for a few years on the dole in my 50s to build up the full national insurance stamp before taking myself and my pension to warmer climbs then my super-strategy will now be to wear a dress, pigstick and high heels. Thank you. 

No need for so much effort. Wearing flip flops to the interview is normally enough.

xD

6 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

xD

I know the state is generally incompetent but imho this is an easy fix 

Women’s prison not a problem sir however it’s a cock free zone , here is the Doc to sort that out for you just sign here 

signed, chopped no problem 

not signed back to blokes prison 

sorted 

11 hours ago, leonardratso said:

You dont really get many straight/gay men/women displaying their sexuality or gender (or even creed/nationality for that matter) as if its something unique and different, in fact most dont even seem to acknowledge or even mention it,  there again it is after all, only work, not your entire life or reason d'etre, if you werent there doing it, then no doubt somebody else would be, so you not really anything special what ever you believe you are.

Unless they're from Yorkshire.