• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OurDayWillCome

Missed this story last year

Recommended Posts

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/road-rage-driver-shahid-ali-14901547?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=exchange

Labelled as road rage - what was this guys real motivation? Fairly sure questions would have been asked if the driver/victim ethnicity was reversed. There must be an underlying hatred of the victims race to react so horrifically with no real reason to even react - crazy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/road-rage-driver-shahid-ali-14901547?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=exchange

Labelled as road rage - what was this guys real motivation? Fairly sure questions would have been asked if the driver/victim ethnicity was reversed. There must be an underlying hatred of the victims race to react so horrifically with no real reason to even react - crazy!

Yeah we had that one last week. So many that it is difficult to keep track

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, One percent said:

Yeah we had that one last week. So many that it is difficult to keep track

I watched the linked video and there is no way there can be anything other than racial hatred being the driving force behind a reaction like that. Did the incident occur during Ramadan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

I watched the linked video and there is no way there can be anything other than racial hatred being the driving force behind a reaction like that. Did the incident occur during Ramadan?

Don’t know when it happened. My take it was road range brought on by an incredible sense of entitlement. The bloke injured was pissed and making a nuisance of himself. Tool in car got delayed by it. How very dare he and rammed the bloke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.