• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chewing Grass

Childless Politicians and the Death of Europe

Recommended Posts

Have always pondered this and so have others, after all 'individuals who have no children lack the first-hand experience of a “daily confrontation with free will” — children think and act differently than their parents want them to.'

“Political leaders without this experience of parenthood may be susceptible to the idea that people are blank-slates, interchangeable units of human capital,” he says.

This has consequences for the countries they lead. “In Europe today, those without progeny are enacting policies that impact the posterity of others,” and “Do childless political leaders have skin in the game long-term?”

For Murray, whose book is titled “The Strange Death of Europe,” it is a morally weakened continent that cannot possibly cope with the influx of millions of refugees from different cultures.

“The world is coming into Europe at precisely the moment that Europe has lost sight of what it is,” Murray says in the Sunday Times excerpt. “And while the movement of millions of people from other cultures into a strong and assertive culture might have worked, the movement of millions of people into a guilty, jaded and dying culture cannot.”

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/do-childless-leaders-mean-the-death-of-europe-2017-05-26

Childless leaders of Europe:-

Tier 1 Countries

Treason May - UK
Angela Merkel - Germany
Emmanuel Macron - France
Paolo Gentiloni - Italy

2nd Rate Countries

Mark Rutter - Netherlands
Stefan Lofven - Sweden

3 Rate Countries

Xavier Bettel - Luxembourg
Nickerless Stergene - Scotland

Unelected Twats

Jean-Claude Juncker - European Commission President

There seems to be a pattern here.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

For Murray, whose book is titled “The Strange Death of Europe,” it is a morally weakened continent that cannot possibly cope with the influx of millions of refugees from different cultures.

I found this a thought provoking book, very interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Have always pondered this and so have others, after all 'individuals who have no children lack the first-hand experience of a “daily confrontation with free will” — children think and act differently than their parents want them to.'

“Political leaders without this experience of parenthood may be susceptible to the idea that people are blank-slates, interchangeable units of human capital,” he says.

This has consequences for the countries they lead. “In Europe today, those without progeny are enacting policies that impact the posterity of others,” and “Do childless political leaders have skin in the game long-term?”

For Murray, whose book is titled “The Strange Death of Europe,” it is a morally weakened continent that cannot possibly cope with the influx of millions of refugees from different cultures.

“The world is coming into Europe at precisely the moment that Europe has lost sight of what it is,” Murray says in the Sunday Times excerpt. “And while the movement of millions of people from other cultures into a strong and assertive culture might have worked, the movement of millions of people into a guilty, jaded and dying culture cannot.”

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/do-childless-leaders-mean-the-death-of-europe-2017-05-26

Childless leaders of Europe:-

Tier 1 Countries

Treason May - UK
Angela Merkel - Germany
Emmanuel Macron - France
Paolo Gentiloni - Italy

2nd Rate Countries

Mark Rutter - Netherlands
Stefan Lofven - Sweden

3 Rate Countries

Xavier Bettel - Luxembourg
Nickerless Stergene - Scotland

Unelected Twats

Jean-Claude Juncker - European Commission President

There seems to be a pattern here.....

Think you have left out Leo Varadkar - Ireland?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's equally loathsome for the likes of Andrea Leadsom to claim some kind of superiority because they have children.

Owen Smith claimed he was normal because he had a wife and children.

It's definitely a valid point to make about leaders but I'm not sure exactly what the point is.

It's a little like the suggestion that the fastest men in motorsport don't have wives and children. Once they have a family they slow down, I'm not sure that's true either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

It's equally loathsome for the likes of Andrea Leadsom to claim some kind of superiority because they have children.

Owen Smith claimed he was normal because he had a wife and children.

It's definitely a valid point to make about leaders but I'm not sure exactly what the point is.

It's a little like the suggestion that the fastest men in motorsport don't have wives and children. Once they have a family they slow down, I'm not sure that's true either. 

well, fo be fair, I always drove faster to my girlfriends for a shag than I did on the way back after the deed was done...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

I'm more concerned with most of their strong links with banking mafia. Sociopaths don't tend to have much love to hand down to offspring.

I agree that the banking links and corporate links are the most important part of the equation.  Their lust for immigrant votes also plays apart.

I think children might also have an influence especially grown up children as they're very likely to ask their politician parents questions such as why they are traitors. 

This childless question has been around for a long time even since the days of Tory Heath (and beyond of course) and whether he could be a good leader for all because he couldn't understand the problems of people with children.

I'm not sure that european culture is "a guilty, jaded and dying culture" but it's leaders sure are treacherous and are inflicting policies of treachery and appeasement - and if that means guilty, jaded and in a way dying then that's what the leaders are - not the people in general. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, wherebee said:

well, to be fair, I always drove faster to my girlfriends for a shag than I did on the way back after the deed was done...

Is that what's known as a "high sex drive"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon they are less likely to give a fuck about the future if they have no children. They are anti-white though and that is more important than anything. People with no children CAN care about the future but less of them do, I suspect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

At least their hateful, selfish traits will be removed from the gene pool in the end.

Nobody in this world is going to pass on any traits (to the general population).

If I had the blue haired gene, so fucking what. How long would that last... 2 generations?

Survival of the fittest only works when only the fittest survive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.