• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

The black eyed illuminati

One for the conspiraloons  o.O

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5971319/Conspiracy-theory-suggests-celebrities-snapped-black-left-eyes-ILLUMINATI.html

bizarre conspiracy theory has emerged suggesting that celebrities seen sporting a black left eye are part of the Illuminati.    

Elizabeth Hurley, Boy George and Robert Downey Jnr are among the A-listers who have been photographed with bruising in the eye area in recent years.

Former US President George W. Bush, along with the Pope, Prince Philip and Prince Andrew, have all also been photographed with black eyes.

According to some conspiracy theorists, the black left eye is part of a cult or 'Illuminati' high-level initiation ritual during which the pledger is said to be forced to 'eat pain' in a quest to become more powerful.

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5971319/Conspiracy-theory-suggests-celebrities-snapped-black-left-eyes-ILLUMINATI.html

bizarre conspiracy theory has emerged suggesting that celebrities seen sporting a black left eye are part of the Illuminati.    

Elizabeth Hurley, Boy George and Robert Downey Jnr are among the A-listers who have been photographed with bruising in the eye area in recent years.

Former US President George W. Bush, along with the Pope, Prince Philip and Prince Andrew, have all also been photographed with black eyes.

According to some conspiracy theorists, the black left eye is part of a cult or 'Illuminati' high-level initiation ritual during which the pledger is said to be forced to 'eat pain' in a quest to become more powerful.

Is it the hot weather ?

32 minutes ago, One percent said:

So, if I join the Illuminati I get to punch all of that lot and more people like them in the face? Where do I sign up?!!!!!

I've had a couple of black eyes over the years (although cannot remember which eye) but I am not in the illuminati. Of course I would say that wouldn't I.

This is just silly.  The Mail clearly doesn't believe a word of it and the conspiraloons are probably three people on Reddit.  How does that constitute a news story?

Next week: do Illuminati wear wrist watches as a secret sign to other members?

24 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

This is just silly.  The Mail clearly doesn't believe a word of it and the conspiraloons are probably three people on Reddit.  How does that constitute a news story?

Next week: do Illuminati wear wrist watches as a secret sign to other members?

You mean it’s not true?  

Fake news then. Trump has been warning against this. It’s time we all listened 

Just now, One percent said:

You mean it’s not true?  

Fake news then. Trump has been warning against this. It’s time we all listened 

But nobody thinks that it's true; especially the journo that wrote it and the editor who approved it.

I know that they work like stink to churn out these stories for the online edition but you would expect a modicum of quality control.

4 hours ago, VladTheImp said:

Black left eyes because most punches are delivered right handed. I’d never tire of punching most of that lot either. 

As the world's first Buddhist boxer - and a southpaw - I'd be delighted to join you and help maintain the balance...

;)

200px-Yin_yang.svg.png

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

6 hours ago, VladTheImp said:

Black left eyes because most punches are delivered right handed. I’d never tire of punching most of that lot either. 

im a right handed person that uses southpaw in self defence.