• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl

Conseratives Manifesto

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39956541

Wow! They are cutting stuff. I thought i was going to offfered loads of free stuff like Labour + LibDems.

Theyve probably won on this:

'the So-Called BBC's political editor Laura Kuenssberg said Mrs May would put forward an "uncompromising" message on immigration, saying high immigration levels can harm community cohesion, and restate her commitment to bringing net migration down to the tens of thousands.

The manifesto, which will be published on Thursday, will promise to "bear down on immigration from outside the EU" across all visa routes.

The prime minister will commit the government to reducing and controlling immigration from Europe after Brexit and sources say she is "clear this means the end of freedom of movement".

She will announce extra costs for employers who choose to hire non-EU immigrants in skilled jobs by doubling the charge known as the Skills Charge.

The revenue will go into skills training for UK workers. Non-EU migrants will also have to pay more to use the NHS. The manifesto will also rule out removing students from the immigration statistics.'

Anyone expecting the stupid free stuff for EUers is smoking crack too.

The EU rules state that EU FOM most not burden the host country. Thats no housing benefit ortax credits then.

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39956541

Wow! They are cutting stuff. I thought i was going to offfered loads of free stuff like Labour + LibDems.

Theyve probably won on this:

'the So-Called BBC's political editor Laura Kuenssberg said Mrs May would put forward an "uncompromising" message on immigration, saying high immigration levels can harm community cohesion, and restate her commitment to bringing net migration down to the tens of thousands.

The manifesto, which will be published on Thursday, will promise to "bear down on immigration from outside the EU" across all visa routes.

The prime minister will commit the government to reducing and controlling immigration from Europe after Brexit and sources say she is "clear this means the end of freedom of movement".

She will announce extra costs for employers who choose to hire non-EU immigrants in skilled jobs by doubling the charge known as the Skills Charge.

The revenue will go into skills training for UK workers. Non-EU migrants will also have to pay more to use the NHS. The manifesto will also rule out removing students from the immigration statistics.'

Anyone expecting the stupid free stuff for EUers is smoking crack too.

The EU rules state that EU FOM most not burden the host country. Thats no housing benefit ortax credits then.

Well we have heard that particular lie about cutting immigration before. A bit like calling wolf.  I no longer believe any of them on this.  You just have to look at the massive building on every inch of spare land to know this isn't going to happen.  Oh, and the massive school building programme in London.  They have to keep the ponzi going.

re the bit in bold.  Why treat Eu and non Eu differently?  We are out are we not?

See

Just now, One percent said:

Well we have heard that particular lie about cutting immigration before. A bit like calling wolf.  I no longer believe any of them on this.  You just have to look at the massive building on every inch of spare land to know this isn't going to happen.  Oh, and the massive school building programme in London.  They have to keep the ponzi going.

re the bit in bold.  Why treat Eu and non Eu differently?  We are out are we not?

See

Well .... in her defense, her previous pitches had t o get by 'Lets be nice Camoron'.

The Camoron and Gidiot show fell into the trap of being like Gordy. And they did too mcuh of the being nice to migrants. They should have linited being nice to migrants who pay lots of tax.

May has a poor record of delivering on her immigration promises. Having said that, what she is proposing looks reasonable promising, albeit not ideal. Immigration in itself does not damage community cohesion, failing to properly integrate those who choose the UK as their home does. 

They are still happy to snatch the home of those who have to rely on the care system, just deferring it until death is cynical.

No.  Making the mistake here in thinking that the elected politicians have any actual say in this.  Someone else is pulling the strings.  Mass immigration is orchestrated for a reason and it is happening to most of the first world.  What the reason is, other than the destruction of the west, I really could not say.  

5 minutes ago, Fossildog said:

May has a poor record of delivering on her immigration promises. Having said that, what she is proposing looks reasonable promising, albeit not ideal. Immigration in itself does not damage community cohesion, failing to properly integrate those who choose the UK as their home does. 

They are still happy to snatch the home of those who have to rely on the care system, just deferring it until death is cynical.

Immigration does not cause a problem as long as the migrants pay tax and for the public resources they use.

Full stop.

Insane how its done in the UK. People bang about Canda being touchy feely nicey. Its not. Canada set high skills and earnign hurdles. UK just lets in unemployable scum.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Immigration does not cause a problem as long as the migrants pay tax and for the public resources they use.

Full stop.

Insane how its done in the UK. People bang about Canda being touchy feely nicey. Its not. Canada set high skills and earnign hurdles. UK just lets in unemployable scum.

Exactly. However, from my own observations we allow in both those who we would want. Who contribute, are educated, polite and charming.  We also let in a lot of mysoginistic, backward looking, uneducated, rude and unemployable people.  Who then try to recreate the uk in the image of some 15th century backwater and who do not want to live by the rules of the host country 

Just now, Sgt Hartman said:

Not sure why so much attention is paid to these manifestos, they're not worth the paper they're written on.

I guess its more tone.

Lab + LibsDem are still in Gorddy mode - 'Everything for everyone!'

This is a real change .... I read it last night and thought...Is this for real?

I think it is. There's a good chance Britain will become isolated from the carnage brewing across the channel.  We're going to slam the doors shut.

And the economic outlook is grim...despite the optimism from the BOE. We're looking at inflation, stagnant wage growth,  export boom due to the crashed pound is over and restocking of raw materials is now expensive, BTL is finished and house prices are going to slide. Rents will fall. Feckles wasters are about to feel their free money vanish.

The economy is about to reset.   And about time too.

Edited by Wahoo

5 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

I think it is. There's a good chance Britain will become isolated from the carnage brewing across the channel.  We're going to slam the doors shut.

And the economic outlook is grim...despite the optimism from the BOE. We're looking at inflation, stagnant wage growth,  export boom due to the crashed pound is over and restocking of raw materials is now expensive, BTL is finished and house prices are going to slide. Rents will fall. Feckles wasters are about to feel their free money vanish.

Hmm. How much of the economy is funny money? (Answer, a lot but very difficult to be precise as it takes so many different forms). If they really allow reset, we'll have Greece/Argentina but bigger. 

She'll U-turn when GDP starts to tank and will print again.

28 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

We dont need to slam the door shut to people from over the channel - just a simple FOM pay your way, which the EU allows.

All those 'Dutch', 'Swedish' + 'Norwegian' (somalis) can fuck off.

30 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

About itme. And I say that as a blue collary Labour type.

46 minutes ago, spygirl said:

We dont need to slam the door shut to people from over the channel - just a simple FOM pay your way, which the EU allows.

All those 'Dutch', 'Swedish' + 'Norwegian' (somalis) can fuck off.

About itme. And I say that as a blue collary Labour type.

Spy if you're a contractor on 800 quid a day, you may once have been a blue collary Labour type, but you're not any more. No more than Two Jags who I seem to remember saying something about this..

We'll have to have a thread after the election called "Expectations and Reality" regarding what actions are actually taken. :-)

33 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Spy if you're a contractor on 800 quid a day, you may once have been a blue collary Labour type, but you're not any more. No more than Two Jags who I seem to remember saying something about this..

We'll have to have a thread after the election called "Expectations and Reality" regarding what actions are actually taken. :-)

Errr, My spend comes from work, not wealth or inheritance.

Being a high earner does not change that.

2 hours ago, One percent said:

No.  Making the mistake here in thinking that the elected politicians have any actual say in this.  Someone else is pulling the strings.  Mass immigration is orchestrated for a reason and it is happening to most of the first world.  What the reason is, other than the destruction of the west, I really could not say.  

Now matter how much I dwell on this question I can't even come close to an answer. Doesn't take long surfing the internet to see alot of people blame it on the Jewish cartel of bankers and media owners, and while from my limited research it does seem Jews are heavily over-represented in the control and ownership of media it makes no sense to me why they would want to turn Europe into a muslim caliphate hellhole and all the anti-semitism that would bring. Yet this is what the media pushes. It's mind boggling.

Just now, spygirl said:

Errr, My spend comes from work, not wealth or inheritance.

Being a high earner does not change that.

It's delusion to imagine that earning a lot more doesn't change us, it does. Not saying all your values are forgotten or that you become Hyacinth Bucket, but definitely changed. If you were still gutting fish your perspective on life would be considerably different.

If Two Jags, who is as thick as a brick, can see it, then you, a sharp techie, should have no difficulty.

2 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

It's delusion to imagine that earning a lot more doesn't change us, it does. Not saying all your values are forgotten or that you become Hyacinth Bucket, but definitely changed. If you were still gutting fish your perspective on life would be considerably different.

If Two Jags, who is as thick as a brick, can see it, then you, a sharp techie, should have no difficulty.

I disagree. Income, unless it is exceptionally high (£120k +) is no longer any measure of success.

Owning assets, particularly your home, is the new wealth.

Increasing income is like a snail climbing a wall. Every time you get up a bit, you get splatted back down until you actually reach a dizzy height where you are OK to climb freely.

3 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

I disagree. Income, unless it is exceptionally high (£120k +) is no longer any measure of success.

Increasing income is like a snail climbing a wall. Every time you get up a bit, you get splatted back down until you actually reach a dizzy height where you are OK to climb freely.

According to people who study these things, after you get to annual income of around $60,000 further increases in income have zero correlation with increasing happiness. 

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

Well yes, sort of, but by your own calculation, we're talking about way over 120k :-

800 quid a day is about 175k in an average year. Run his affairs efficiently, which I have no doubt he does, and the net income from that will be well over 100k. That, in the NE, is massive income, enough to own an excellent property or maybe >1 outright,  and would change anyone's perspective when coming from a background without money. 

A load of nonsense, if you believe this you'll believe anything.

The cop out of reducing EU immigration isn't what most people want, they want a reduction in ALL immigration.

Personally speaking I'd take EU immigration over Islamic immigration.

But then that's rayciss. Isn't it extraordinary that the leftwing establishment have pushed the boundary so far, that you are now considered right-wing for not wanting the third world to come here. It surely is a moderate idea.

2 hours ago, Wahoo said:

Come off it... May when HS let the entire third world in. She's consistently voted for it, shown support for it, etc. The Coservatives haven't done anything to stem the flow, they've increased it to record levels. Slamming the door shut will never happen under the Red Tories.

1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

A load of nonsense, if you believe this you'll believe anything.

The cop out of reducing EU immigration isn't what most people want, they want a reduction in ALL immigration.

Personally speaking I'd take EU immigration over Islamic immigration.

But then that's rayciss. Isn't it extraordinary that the leftwing establishment have pushed the boundary so far, that you are now considered right-wing for not wanting the third world to come here. It surely is a moderate idea.

It's not a question of EU or Islamic or any other cultural measure, it's quality, pure and simple. A small amount of quality immigration (Highly educated Islamic is mostly fine but there aren't that many of them, mostly Iranian expats) would enhance the nation.

Question is, after all that's been done to the UK in the last 20-odd years, is the UK the kind of place that can still attract quality immigrants?

40 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Now matter how much I dwell on this question I can't even come close to an answer. Doesn't take long surfing the internet to see alot of people blame it on the Jewish cartel of bankers and media owners, and while from my limited research it does seem Jews are heavily over-represented in the control and ownership of media it makes no sense to me why they would want to turn Europe into a muslim caliphate hellhole and all the anti-semitism that would bring. Yet this is what the media pushes. It's mind boggling.

A few theories I've read:

1. Powerful Jews want to let in the third world Islamists so they can exert extra control over our lives and use it as an excuse, it's a long-term powergrab. The fact that Israel is the only ME democracy suggests this is nonsense, in my opinion.

2. Many current politicians are brainwashed at {that place I've completely forgot the name of}. You have to be an ex-member to be allowed anywhere near power - allegedly.

3. Labour only: buying votes and power as gimmegrants (or their Imam) vote overwhelmingly for the red rosette.

4. Coudenhove Kallergi plan: http://www.westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/

3 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

It's not a question of EU or Islamic or any other cultural measure, it's quality, pure and simple. A small amount of quality immigration (Highly educated Islamic is mostly fine but there aren't that many of them, mostly Iranian expats) would enhance the nation.

Question is, after all that's been done to the UK in the last 20-odd years, is the UK the kind of place that can still attract quality immigrants?

I disagree. I think we're past the point of allowing any more migrants in that can enrich or improve this country, regardless of skill. Islamic immigration is the worst. There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim - in the same way there was no such thing as a moderate Nazi.