• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Wtf happened to respecting women?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5977241/Four-British-tourists-arrested-Ibiza-gang-rape-29-year-old-woman.html

Four British holidaymakers have been arrested in the Ibizan holiday resort of San Antonio on suspicion of gang-raping another tourist.

Civil Guard officers held the men after a 29-year-old Brit claimed she had been sexually attacked at apartments after being fed two pills by one of the suspects when she fell ill.

The female holidaymaker met the men during a night out and went with them to the beach before they headed to the apartments when she complained she was unwell.

Two of the four Brits held, aged 21 to 30, were remanded in custody following a behind-closed-doors court appearance yesterday pending an ongoing criminal probe.

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5977241/Four-British-tourists-arrested-Ibiza-gang-rape-29-year-old-woman.html

Four British holidaymakers have been arrested in the Ibizan holiday resort of San Antonio on suspicion of gang-raping another tourist.

Civil Guard officers held the men after a 29-year-old Brit claimed she had been sexually attacked at apartments after being fed two pills by one of the suspects when she fell ill.

The female holidaymaker met the men during a night out and went with them to the beach before they headed to the apartments when she complained she was unwell.

Two of the four Brits held, aged 21 to 30, were remanded in custody following a behind-closed-doors court appearance yesterday pending an ongoing criminal probe.

Sex education by pron 

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

What happened to respecting women?

Well, for one thing the British culture of deference to gentlemanly behaviour from 1800-1950 was systematically attacked from the war onwards.  This sort of behaviour is NORMAL for much of human history.

http://annamarklandromanceauthor.blogspot.com/2012/02/woman-overboard.html

6 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Well, for one thing the British culture of deference to gentlemanly behaviour from 1800-1950 was systematically attacked from the war onwards.  This sort of behaviour is NORMAL for much of human history.

We are meant to be more enlightened and civilised now though, are we not?  

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

To act protectively towards women is sadly now deemed to be sexist so it is no longer instilled into boys.

Dave Allen spoke upon the subject but I can't find the clip.

Only for some women Frank. 

Im happy if someone holds a door for me. If fact I’m mightily pissed off if they don’t. 

I also hold doors as I see it as a mark of civil society. 

Whilst rape is always horrific; chivalry is quickly beaten out of the majority of men early on when they interact with women these days.

Many (most?) young women are crass loudmouths and respond to bigger crasser loudmouths. Over confident swaggering blowhards with a perma-smirk on thair face never have a shortage of women. You'll get laughed at for trying to do gentlemanly things. A heavy helping of 'bad boy' is needed to register.

I think this is a big reason why so many blokes in their 30's that I know that didn't settle down by their mid-20's have just decided in the last 5 years or so to bow out of the dating market and pursue their own interests. I know several blokes like this; in good shape with own houses and cars and decent jobs, but are invisible to women and have just given up having anything to do with them. My little brother, 29, isn't weird like me but is a bit too 'nice' and as a result hasn't had anyone to date for the last 5 years since his LTR dumped him. Will be interesting to see if anyone takes an interest in him for the first time in half a decade since he's recently bought his first house - the house was probably the most effective thing he could have done in terms of making him more attractive to a late 20's/early 30's woman.

I got a look that could kill once for daring to hold a door open for a woman I was on a date with.

This cartoon explains it:

Edited by JoeDavola

10 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

I find young women scary. I am normally gregarious and a bit cheeky at work...but I don't bother with these young women. 

One recently....who has done nothing with her life yet....told me I needed educating. They seem so aggressive. Always looking for a reason to shame you. Fuck that.

I feel sorry for young men these days...it's like walking in a mine field.

I worry that I'm being disrespectful to them...but I just get shot to pieces if I try to talk to them.

My two daughters are not like that. I’ve brought them up proper to show some respect. 

Pat least I hope I have. 

21 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Wtf happened to respecting women...?

I think you'll find that we men stopped doing it shortly after you stopped respecting yourselves...

XYY

What a very germaine comment

According to the movies they are plenty adept at the martial arts even against burly men.  They're also very handy with weapons of all descriptions and think nothing of sending anyone to their maker.

That's a complete change from a few decades ago when the very idea of a female hurting anyone never mind killing someone was presented as completely alien to most women and out of the question - maybe apart from in Annie Get Your Gun but to be fair she was one of the the odd ones out. 

That movie had the song "Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better" - it's been downhill ever since.

:D

Times change.

Edited by twocents

2 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

What ethnicity where the gang rapists?

I've known white british that would be do exactly the actions reported.  I don't think you are on the right track here.

The issue is a general move away from gender differences, with rewards for being gentlemenly/ladylike.  When you end up with no decorum, the logical outcome is treat everyone like a piece of meat.

Sign of the times, Girl Guides making the news this week with their new badges as voted for by the kidz. Just seemed like they are creating the Social Justice Warriors of tomorrow (aspiration, equality, girl power). In making women more equal and like men, they are making them less desirable and less like women.

It is a Phyrric victory for modern feminists.

How we - the 'useless' sex - long for different, keep us on our best behaviour, wiley, feminine women.

33 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I've known white british that would be do exactly the actions reported.  I don't think you are on the right track here.

The issue is a general move away from gender differences, with rewards for being gentlemenly/ladylike.  When you end up with no decorum, the logical outcome is treat everyone like a piece of meat.

They still hang on to it though... when it suits.

Bloke hangs around with four women all afternoon gets drugged wakes up after shagging all four of them = Legend!

Women hangs around with four blokes all afternoon gets drugged wakes up after shagging all four of them = Victim!

And I though we were all equal?

28 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Sign of the times, Girl Guides making the news this week with their new badges as voted for by the kidz. Just seemed like they are creating the Social Justice Warriors of tomorrow (aspiration, equality, girl power). In making women more equal and like men, they are making them less desirable and less like women.

It is a Phyrric victory for modern feminists.

How we - the 'useless' sex - long for different, keep us on our best behaviour, wiley, feminine women.

The boy scouts is now outlawed!

They are taking everything from us and giving us piss 'n' shit in return.

Only anecdotal and clearly not representative of thier age group as a whole, but after hearing how disrespectful in general, not just to women, the little scroats that have recently joined my Gym are, im surprised this doesnt happen far more frequently. 

*It does of course, but doesnt get reported. 

2 hours ago, wherebee said:

I was raised by very 'old-fashioned' parents to behave in a gentlemanly manner, holding doors open, giving up your seat on a bus etc.

I received an education one day in 1978 on the way home from school when I inadvertently offered my seat to an early feminazi who was standing.

She ripped me to shreds. In front of a bus full of people. At 13. Oh well.

2 hours ago, wherebee said:

Plus the 'culture' that is now promoted is the one that rapes some as a right, as a punishment and as a method of conversion and domination.- islam. I have written before that this stupid deference to islam will inevitably result in some non-muslim men adopting the worst attitudes of Islam towards women. 

If you excuse rape by men simply because they are muslim do not be shocked when some non-muslim men see that they can obtain sex though the same illegal means. It will be a case of "If they can get some then why can't we?".

1 hour ago, XswampyX said:

The boy scouts is now outlawed!

They are taking everything from us and giving us piss 'n' shit in return.

I suppose Goldberg just must wear something like a religious robe.

BSA used to be a 2 stroke motor cycle.  BSA Bantam.  Now the initials are attached to some rubbish of political correctness. 

It must be progress 9_9

Edited by twocents

Just now, twocents said:

I suppose Goldberg just must wear something like a religious robe.

Hey don't  mock the prophet  judge her! ;)

If women are so great then why are all their clubs evidently so shit that they have to come over an ruin ours? O.o