• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

What has Katie Price (Jordan) done in the last two days?

Story from The Sun, Friday 20 July:

Being involved in fashion, television, writing and modelling has seen Katie's net worth soar to an estimated £45 million.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2240062/katie-price-net-worth-husband-kieran-hayler-divorce-cheating-cocaine/

And today, Sunday 22 July:

KATIE Price is reportedly being forced to sell off her Sussex mansion to pay off her mounting debts.

The former glamour girl is putting the house on the market in a last ditch attempt to sort out her finances, according to the Daily Star Sunday.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6836472/broke-katie-price-sell-sussex-mansion-debts/

Now that's what I call a lost weekend!

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Story from The Sun, Friday 20 July:

Being involved in fashion, television, writing and modelling has seen Katie's net worth soar to an estimated £45 million.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2240062/katie-price-net-worth-husband-kieran-hayler-divorce-cheating-cocaine/

And today, Sunday 22 July:

KATIE Price is reportedly being forced to sell off her Sussex mansion to pay off her mounting debts.

The former glamour girl is putting the house on the market in a last ditch attempt to sort out her finances, according to the Daily Star Sunday.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6836472/broke-katie-price-sell-sussex-mansion-debts/

Now that's what I call a lost weekend!

Clearly, there is something fake about Katie Price

I was surprised to see that the house costs £10k a month to "maintain".  She bought it for £1.3m so that's nearly 10% of the purchase price in annual running costs.  I know she has horses and other animals which would be within this cost but it still sounds huge.

If you bought a £240k house you would not expect to be paying out £2k a month just to run it.

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I was surprised to see that the house costs £10k a month to "maintain".  She bought it for £1.3m so that's nearly 10% of the purchase price in annual running costs.  I know she has horses and other animals which would be within this cost but it still sounds huge.

If you bought a £240k house you would not expect to be paying out £2k a month just to run it.

It looks like a money pit though, old rambling and crumbly. A bit like me, although I don’t cost much to maintain. xD

6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Council tax, household utilities, cleaner, gardener(s), stable girl/lad, pool maintenance and heating, property maintenance, security gorillas, animal feed, probably all adds up.

Edited by Hopeful

5 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Council tax, household utilities, cleaner, gardener(s), stable girl/lad, pool maintenance and heating, property maintenance, security gorillas, animal feed, probably all adds up.

You're probably right; cutting down or doing some of that herself would be out of the question.  I bet she wouldn't even consider driving a Rover Metro in order to keep the house.

5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

You're probably right; cutting down or doing some of that herself would be out of the question.  I bet she wouldn't even consider driving a Rover Metro in order to keep the house.

I have a small garden, four plastic chairs and a round plastic table, one leg falls off the table when you move it and two of the chairs are so UV degraded and split that it would be dangerous to use them, they are only there so it looks like I have a set of 4 chairs xD

oh, and two deck chairs.

The best things I have are free, peace and quiet, and a great view.

Edited by Hopeful