• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
WorkingPoor

UK acid attacks hit a new low

The comments below The Sun's article shows you the mood of, um, some people.

Obviously the libtard apologists will dismiss anything not in The Guardian and, even then, comments similar as to those in The Sun will no dbout be deleted... if The Guardian even bothers to report it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6837529/worcester-acid-attack-three-year-old-police-hunt-three-men/#comments

A three-year-old boy has been seriously injured in a suspected acid attack in a shop, police said.

The boy was "deliberately attacked" at Home Bargains in Worcester at 14:15 BST on Saturday, West Mercia Police said.

He is being treated in hospital for serious burns to his arm and face.

A 39-year-old man from Wolverhampton has been arrested in connection with the incident at Shrub Hill Retail Park, Tallow Hill.

Ch Supt Mark Travis described the incident as a "deliberate attack". The city's MP said it was "horrific".

'Contact police urgently'

Police released images taken from CCTV footage. "The three men in the photo may have information vital to our investigation", Ch Supt Travis said.

"I am sure someone will recognise them and I would urge anyone with information to contact us as a matter of urgency.

Image copyrightWEST MERCIA POLICEImage captionPolice said the three men may have "vital information"

"The incident will rightly shock the local community and I would like to reassure local people that we are carrying out a thorough investigation to identify those responsible."

The motive for the attack was "unclear", police said. Officers said they were working to determine what the substance involved was and exactly what happened.

The 39-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm, and remains in police custody.

The deputy leader of Worcester City Council, Adrian Gregson, said he was in the shop next to Home Bargains shortly after the attack.

"It is the first time, as far as I'm aware, this has happened in Worcester," he said.

'Universal shock'

Robin Walker, MP for Worcester, described the incident as "horrific".

He said: "The shock will be universal. Anyone conducting such an attack on a small child is just appalling.

"It's an issue which rightly there has been a lot of concern in Parliament and a move to toughen sentences for any kind of acid attack.

"But particularly the nature of this being a small child is very concerning indeed.

"At this stage the key thing is for the police to act quickly and see if they can track down the perpetrator and understand what's behind it, because it is an unthinkable thing to happen."

The worst thing is that there are three of them.

Ring, Ring...

Ring, Ring...

"Hey Mohammed how's it going, bro?"

"Fine Mohammed. Whad you up to innit?"

"Me and Mohammed taught we would go into kaffr town and acid attack someone. You wanna drive?"

"Sure! I'll just wipe my cock on this 12 year old's white face and pick you up after."

"Cheers!"

2 minutes ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

Nothing happened following Manchester so why will anything happen following this? Outrage for a few weeks then back to watching fucking Love Island or whatever other bullshit is on TV.

It won't even last that long.

Made me feel a bit physically sick when I read that this morning.

Observe the swagger of those 3 blokes compared to your average soyboy. Who do you think will win over the next few generations?

Farewell Europe.

Not sure if you're all colourblind or my monitor is broken. They look like RoPers to me too. It'll be some family feud in the "community" no doubt. Pikeys are overweight and don't wear Asian style clothing. If I'm wrong I'll eat my hat but don't think I am. 

skynews-worcester-acid-attack_4368520.jp

There's no indication that they did it though, just that the police are looking for them for their "investigations". 

The authorities are clearly trying to avoid the word terrorism. 

Even if it's a gang feud it's still terrorism for normal civilised people.

I think it should be chalked up to May and Merkel.  Even if it's not the illegals from North Africa etc the increasing numbers encourage people like that.

Edited by twocents

2 minutes ago, twocents said:

The authorities are clearly trying to avoid the word terrorism. 

Terrorism? The guy on the right is not a terrorist, he's an engineer. And the one on the left is a doctor, okay? 

Just now, spunko2010 said:

Terrorism? The guy on the right is not a terrorist, he's an engineer. And the one on the left is a doctor, okay? 

A cosmetic surgeon administering a chemical peel to a 3 year old to get rid of those annoying fine lines and wrinkles...

3 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Obviously at least one of them is a Chemist. 

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

A cosmetic surgeon administering a chemical peel to a 3 year old to get rid of those annoying fine lines and wrinkles...

What's Broadcasting House like on a Sunday afteroon? xD