• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

WorkingPoor

White Helmets to be resettled in the UK

Just heard on the telly that the 800+ White Helmets evacuated from Syria last night are to be resettled in the UK (and canada / germany)

They are said to be Aid workers where as President Bashar al assad has refered to them as Islamists, 

And their were some reports of George Soros funding? 

Edited by WorkingPoor

800+ volunteers & their families

White Helmets set to be resettled in UK after rescue from Syria

Rescue workers known as the White Helmets are expected to be resettled in Britain after an evacuation from Syria’s conflict-scarred southern border.

Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt said in a joint statement with the international development secretary the ‚Äúbrave and selfless‚ÄĚ volunteers required ‚Äúimmediate protection‚ÄĚ.

The UK had backed an international effort to rescue members of the group and their families from the frontier with the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.

Israel has successfully evacuated 800 White Helmet volunteers and their families from Syria and moved them to neighbouring Jordan on the request of the UK and other nations.

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-07-22/israel-evacuates-white-helmets-from-syria-border/

Edited by WorkingPoor

Germany will take 8

Canada will take 50 

Britain would not confirm reports from Jordan that Germany, Britain and Canada had given a legally binding undertaking to take the refugees within three months, but indicated that the processes established by the United Nations high commissioner for refugees (UNHCR) for the vulnerable persons resettlement scheme was expected to be used to identify those White Helmets eligible to come to the UK.

The German interior minister, Horst Seehofer, told Bild newspaper that Germany would take in eight White Helmets members and their families.

The move was ‚Äúan expression of my stance of ensuring humanity and order in migration policy,‚ÄĚ he said.

Canada will take in up to 50 White Helmets volunteers and their families, totalling up to 250 people, the country’s public broadcaster CBC said, citing senior officials.

5 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

xD  I think that the plebs have stopped believing what they are told. xD

wonderful to see it all playing out at long last. 

44 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt said in a joint statement with the international development secretary the ‚Äúbrave and selfless‚ÄĚ volunteers required ‚Äúimmediate protection‚ÄĚ.

Virtue Seeking Politician Alert, they will say anything to make themselves look good before the opposition has a chance to make virtue capital.

Why can't the Red fucking Crescent take them in or are they the wrong flavour?

Just now, Chewing Grass said:

Virtue Seeking Politician Alert, they will say anything to make themselves look good before the opposition has a chance to make virtue capital.

exactly, we weren't at war with Syria, remember our MPs voted against it. Saudi should take them.

3 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

There is no need. Lilly Allen is going to take them. She did promise to take some refugees. 

1 minute ago, snaga said:

exactly, we weren't at war with Syria, remember our MPs voted against it. Saudi should take them.

Exactly. It's not like they ran a propaganda war against allah's enemy's and pushed false news stories at every opportunity across the world wide media. Is it?

They are entirely innocent. xD Like Goebbels.

4 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

How do you embed tweets now :ph34r: twitter has change the copy link function 

Click the right down arrow and copy link to post...

12 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Exactly. It's not like they ran a propaganda war against allah's enemy's and pushed false news stories at every opportunity across the world wide media. Is it?

There`s no copy link option when i do that now ,all that`s there is embed Tweet mute block or follow so and so  if i click on embed i then opens up another page 

I have sussed now though when that page opens you right click on the tweet then copy link address option 

Edit well i be fucked that tweet you posted has the normal copy link address option 

Yet Jerrmy Cunt`s don`t 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jeremy_Hunt/status/1020945811516067840?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1020945811516067840&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.sky.com%2Fstory%2Fhundreds-of-syria-white-helmets-evacuated-to-jordan-by-israel-amid-threat-to-lives-11444989

Edited by Long time lurking

16 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Edited my previous post something strange going on 

Edit its a mobile twatter problem i can now remove my tinfoil hat :D

Edited by Long time lurking

I have not seen anyone point out on Jeremy Hunt's twitter that a British not for profit organisation called The Mayday Rescue Foundation helped create fund and train the white helmets using ex British Army Officer and UN member James le Mesurier. It is only right that we bring our own troops home after they have outlived there usefulness.

5 minutes ago, Shaneyson said:

I have not seen anyone point out on Jeremy Hunt's twitter that a British not for profit organisation called The Mayday Rescue Foundation helped create fund and train the white helmets using ex British Army Officer and UN member James le Mesurier. It is only right that we bring our own troops home after they have outlived there usefulness.

Do you think that’s wise sir?  

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Yeah the link i posted was Mobile twatter i presume that was the problem when i went to the home page everything was as it was before

No. There is no link to tweet where it used to be. On his twatter anyway.

3 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Talk about turkeys voting for christmas

This can't be by accident can it.

I mean, what are the chances of everybody from the lowest person in power (lolly-pop lady) right up to the 'leaders' of the European countries going bat shit mental over immigrants and islam?

It's obscene. 

Just now, XswampyX said:

This can't be by accident can it.

I mean, what are the chances of everybody from the lowest person in power (lolly-pop lady) right up to the 'leaders' of the European countries going bat shit mental over immigrants and islam?

It's obscene. 

The pope’s sovereign city-state, Vatican City, is surrounded by giant walls.

What’s more, the walls were specifically built by a prior pope to repel Muslims.

History shows back in 846, Muslim raiders known as the Saracens looted Old St. Peter’s Basilica and the Papal Basilica of St. Paul outside the walls. The pirates took priceless treasures from the shrines.

Shocked by the sack of some of the most sacred sites in Christendom, Pope Leo IV created the Leonine Wall, completely surrounding the Vatican Hill. Additional defenses were added in the 15th and 16th centuries.

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2016/02/those-vatican-walls-designed-to-repel-muslims/#zOp6LKYFD0pZVtso.99