• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  

Bilderberg The Movie

http://www.thetruthhound.com/bilderberg-the-movie-to-make-north-american-premier-may-24-in-new-orleans/

"The annual Bilderberg gatherings, held at only the most posh hotels and resorts, are encircled by an armada of armed guards and police, and are totally closed to the reporting press and public. The meetings consist  of 140 (chiefly European and North American) central bankers, finance ministers, former and current legislators, former and current prime ministers, corporate titans, media moguls and writers who attend but agree not to report on the proceedings, European royalty, NATO and other military brass, select think-tank fellows from the Brookings Institution and other noted institutes, and high-tech gurus like Google founder Eric Schmidt who represent some of the “fresh blood” among Bilderberg’s aging old guard."

confirmed by Fairfax County police: #Bilderberg Conference 2017 is at Westfields Marriott, Chantilly, Virginia, USA June 1-4.

3 hours ago, MrPin said:

Yes well I can see a lot of revelation in that then, er, not!:CryBaby:

Sorry not getting your point ...can you explain please, thanks

2 hours ago, suzieq said:

confirmed by Fairfax County police: #Bilderberg Conference 2017 is at Westfields Marriott, Chantilly, Virginia, USA June 1-4.

Sorry not getting your point ...can you explain please, thanks

I think MrPin means nobody will know the revelations as they aren't allowed in.

Incidentally how highly policed are these gathering?  Could a few protestors get in...?

I'm assuming that NSA/GCHQ have the full transcripts , unless they're all made to leave their phones outside.

Can I just say that Eric Schmidt is a dodgy bastard.

5 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

I think MrPin means nobody will know the revelations as they aren't allowed in.

Incidentally how highly policed are these gathering?  Could a few protestors get in...?

I'm assuming that NSA/GCHQ have the full transcripts , unless they're all made to leave their phones outside.

Can I just say that Eric Schmidt is a dodgy bastard.

I believe you are allowed to say that!:o

2 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

No protestors ever get past the cordons set up. Here's an excerpt on the security at the 2013 meeting in Watford:-

The cloak of secrecy surrounding the meetings, which ban journalists from attending

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10089131/British-taxpayers-to-pay-millions-towards-secretive-Bilderberg-meeting-security.html

However, they are in talks with the Home Office about a grant for "unexpected or exceptional costs" that is only given out if it threatens the stability of the force's policing budget. The final bill would have to total more than one per cent of the police force's overall spend - or about £1.8 million - for the grant to be successful.

The invitation-only Bilderberg meetings are attended by around 140 members of the international elite.

Previous guests are thought to have included Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller, Prince Charles, Peter Mandelson, David Cameron and Queen Beatrix of Holland but the list of attendees is different every year.

8 hours ago, One percent said:

I managed to get two from a tout.  Would you like to accompany me? 

Yes. Let's put the whole world right.:D

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

Ah, I misunderstood.  I thought the purpose was to plan how to make yourself even richer at the expense of everyone else. :)

That could be a good plan!O.o