• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Bloke

Mass sexual assualts in Paris during world cup celebrations

Well, colour me surprised a that it happened and b that it’s been hushed up. 

not.

Anyone who’s been to Paris in recent years can’t but have helped but notice that it is no longer a city populated by  European Christians.

Edited by Melchett

TBF, it's always been a problem with the French.

Had a GF at uni who studied French and she had her tits groped while on the back of a moped in a crowded street. (This was in the 70s).

Reading the articles it doesn't sound like these assaults are in the same league as the ones in Germany at New Year. To my mind there needs to be some kind of grading to these sexual assaults, they are all given the same name but someone grabbing a girls arse isn't the same as dragging her into an alley and gangraping her.

1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Reading the articles it doesn't sound like these assaults are in the same league as the ones in Germany at New Year. To my mind there needs to be some kind of grading to these sexual assaults, they are all given the same name but someone grabbing a girls arse isn't the same as dragging her into an alley and gangraping her.

I didn't post this in another thread as there is no information on who is committing the assaults that I could find. The Huff post article's theme was that France hasn't signed up to the #metoo movement.

Yes, maybe I jumped the gun. In my defence, my assumptions were based on the population of Paris, and the religious and ethnic alleigances of the French footy team and thus presumably also a good number of their supporters. Indeed, just after the world cup I remember seeing a story to the effect that France ought to be treating its minority/immigrant population better seeing as they had just won France the world cup.

Hey, it's all part and parcel...

I wonder if the women that are getting sexually assaulted are the same one's who were holding 'refugees welcome' signs? I'm guessing not. They're all safely ensconced in their gated, 99.9% white communities.

9 minutes ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

Hey, it's all part and parcel...

I wonder if the women that are getting sexually assaulted are the same one's who were holding 'refugees welcome' signs? I'm guessing not. They're all safely ensconced in their gated, 99.9% white communities.

Like a Who's Who of cunts.

CUE7EhZXIAA_ixM.jpg

19 minutes ago, Fischer said:

Like a Who's Who of cunts.

CUE7EhZXIAA_ixM.jpg

What a completely pointless thing to virtue signal 'refugees welcome'. It'd be more accurate if they held up a placard reading '#econonicmigrantdebtslavesandtaxspongerswelcomewithasmatteringofreligiousnutcases'

Something not mentioned so much during that night of rioting in France after they won the World Cup, there were two vehicles driven into people that night.

In Aubenas, in the Ardeche department, three pedestrians walking on the pavement were hit by a car, and then taken to hospital. And in Ajaccio, on the French Mediterranean island of Corsica, scuffles broke out between France and Croatia supporters.

In Frouard, near the city of Nancy, a three-year-old boy and two six-year-old girls were seriously injured after being struck by a motorcycle, which then fled the scene. 

link

France needs to remove kebab.

Edited by JackieO

I was near Cannes for their 1998 victory and they went absolutely wild then. The mob blocked a road on the coast and then subjected every car trying to travel past with a good 30 seconds of being rocked backwards and forwards and people jumping on the roof. Of course it was a largely European population doing it then.

They've got the vote. 

Vote for someone who will try to stop such stuff or at least dampen it down.  Otherwise to an outsider it just looks like #refugees welcome including by many females and the females have just got to get on with it even if some object.

They didn't vote enough for Marine Le Pen in 2017 and now they're complaining.  Que sera. 

At least Britain voted to Leave the eu even if the Brexit deal is a nasty betrayal by the government.

Edited by twocents

48 minutes ago, twocents said:

They've got the vote. 

Vote for someone who will try to stop such stuff or at least dampen it down.  Otherwise to an outsider it just looks like #refugees welcome and the females have just got to get on with it even if some object.

They didn't vote enough for Marine Le Pen in 2017 and now they're complaining.  Que sera. 

At least Britain voted to Leave the eu even if the Brexit deal is a nasty betrayal by the government.

I'll never understand the Macron result unless it was rigged. 'Vote for me, I'm different, I understand you...' said Macron the Goldman Sachs sock puppet. 

Still, I almost believed May was 'listening'.

22 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

I'll never understand the Macron result unless it was rigged. 'Vote for me, I'm different, I understand you...' said Macron the Goldman Sachs sock puppet. 

Still, I almost believed May was 'listening'.

Low turnout and other candidates neutralized. It was effectively a democratic coup.

6 hours ago, Dave Bloke said:

Low turnout and other candidates neutralized. It was effectively a democratic coup.

Alternatively, you could say that Macron was no worse than any of the other candidates.

And he had the banks on his side.

11 hours ago, JackieO said:

Something not mentioned so much during that night of rioting in France after they won the World Cup, there were two vehicles driven into people that night.

link

France needs to remove kebab.

Maybe we have misunderstood all along? Perhaps driving into pedestrians is a form of celebration? 

8 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

Maybe we have misunderstood all along? Perhaps driving into pedestrians is a form of celebration? 

Perhaps they're just UPS vans taken a wrong turn.

All part and parcel delivery of living in a global city.

I'll get my coat.

13 hours ago, JackieO said:

link

I was in a small French village eating at a restaurant on an outside table in Haute Savoie the evening the cup was won. There were loads of idiots driving round and round tooting horns, obviously drunk, not driving under good control, one bloke was standing on top of a car yelling as it came past at a reasonable speed. Not a Muslim in sight but a vehicle-pedestrian incident could easily have occurred.  Some stuff that happens is just normal human stupidity. 

13 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I was in a small French village eating at a restaurant on an outside table in Haute Savoie the evening the cup was won. There were loads of idiots driving round and round tooting horns, obviously drunk, not driving under good control, one bloke was standing on top of a car yelling as it came past at a reasonable speed. Not a Muslim in sight but a vehicle-pedestrian incident could easily have occurred.  Some stuff that happens is just normal human stupidity. 

Plus the were Savoyards. It is redneck country.