• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spunko2010

Downvotes (new feature)

On 24/07/2018 at 21:27, Cunning Plan said:

Bugger this. I finally reach the 1:1 rep to post ratio and spunko moves the goalposts.

It's a very exclusive club. :D

One2One.jpg.5a1f29e1636e7e33be883f46802bc44e.jpg

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

Wait until @Cosmic Apple gets his claws into you.

You will end up very well balanced!

I wonder if we could have a list like the one on the right ----> "People who down voted the most". That's not people who got down voted but the buggers who keep pressing the down vote button! :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

I wonder if we could have a list like the one on the right ----> "People who down voted the most". That's not people who got down voted but the buggers who keep pressing the down vote button! :ph34r:

No need. It's bound to be @One percent putting her jackpot (aka yellow welly) on any perceived threat to her fiefdom.

On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 13:58, spunko2010 said:

I have seen only one use of the downvote feature outside this thread so far... Anyone else?

I was hit with two of them outwith this thread. I said something about Tommy Robinson which This Time and Matty Dread didn't like. Ashes to Ashes reverse ballsacked that post though, which helped.

I'm due a fair few of them on this thread as I've downvoted you all, every single post...

3 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I was hit with two of them outwith this thread. I said something about Tommy Robinson which This Time and Matty Dread didn't like. Ashes to Ashes reverse ballsacked that post though, which helped.

I'm due a fair few of them on this thread as I've downvoted you all, every single post...

Bugger. 

Dont you dare though. xDo.O

(sigh)

Oh dear me, here we go again.

This downvote shite is just another small step we take towards the wide-open gates of Hell.

Enjoy the ride folks.

You'll get fuck-all signal on your "smart"-phone when we reach our final destination...

XYY

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

(sigh)

Oh dear me, here we go again.

This downvote shite is just another small step we take towards the wide-open gates of Hell.

Enjoy the ride folks.

You'll get fuck-all signal on your "smart"-phone when we reach our final destination...

XYY

Have you been going to AmDram classes? :P

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all

Posted (edited)
On 24/07/2018 at 17:46, spunko2010 said:

Apparently soxD

I'm not fully sold on the idea so will just see how it pans out. 

Upvote adds 2 ?
Is that if I've downvoted previously? No idea. But you can like something and up and down vote..

Edited by sarahbell