• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spunko

Walk for the Refugees

What a wonderful and caring idea. I think we should arrange a similar Dosbods walk. 

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/thanet/news/school-defends-refugee-walk-on-hottest-day-of-year-186859/

A primary school has come under fire after pupils walked five times round a field on the hottest day of the year to show solidarity with refugees.

Children at St Gregory's Catholic school in Margate took on the trek yesterday in the sweltering heat.

3 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

What a wonderful and caring idea. I think we should arrange a similar Dosbods walk. 

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/thanet/news/school-defends-refugee-walk-on-hottest-day-of-year-186859/

A primary school has come under fire after pupils walked five times round a field on the hottest day of the year to show solidarity with refugees.

Children at St Gregory's Catholic school in Margate took on the trek yesterday in the sweltering heat.

Did they get a free house, a white woman and a job?

If not, then what a waste of time! 

1 minute ago, XswampyX said:

Did they get a free house, a white woman and a job?

If not, then what a waste of time! 

Things took a dark turn when there were rumours of a Sexual Emergency. 

Just now, spunko2010 said:

Things took a dark turn when there were rumours of a Sexual Emergency. 

Ohhh tell me more?

Did they  drag out all the girls in the first year and strip them naked  brush over the issue and look the other way?

13 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Common Purpose lefty shit head fucking maniacs.

Next.

2 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Showing some solidarity with Christians in the Middle East that are persecuted by the people you want in Europe.

Does fuck-all about the plight of Coptic Christians & Yazidis etc, who are all more compatible with European life than the scum they are letting in.

As others have stated, there must be something going on with the R.C. Church as their homeland is not being actively targeted by the Saladinistas.

20 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Sponsored swim would be more apt.

I see lots of asylum seeker types at my local pool, apart from wanting to check out women in swimsuits

i actually see them trying really hard to learn to swim so i think they promise themselves

ont' journey that when they get to eldorado they will learn to swim, 

kind of like how long term uneployed still search the jobs ads after finding work 

Edited by WorkingPoor

19 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Does fuck-all about the plight of Coptic Christians & Yazidis etc, who are all more compatible with European life than the scum they are letting in.

As others have stated, there must be something going on with the R.C. Church as their homeland is not being actively targeted by the Saladinistas.

In all honesty the church shows absolutedly no ability to inspire a modern society. He's against contraception and wants people that hate our way of life into Europe. The church also turned a blind eye against sex abuse. Once upon a time I'd give the church the benefit of the doubt - not any more. 

Pope Francis is like the Pied Piper leading Europe over a cliff edge. It annoys me that people like him act like moral guardians and expect the little people to listen to what he says. At the very best he's a well meaning fool.

3 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

In all honesty the church shows absolutedly no ability to inspire a modern society. He's against contraception and wants people that hate our way of life into Europe. The church also turned a blind eye against sex abuse. Once upon a time I'd give the church the benefit of the doubt - not any more. 

Pope Francis is like the Pied Piper leading Europe over a cliff edge. It annoys me that people like him act like moral guardians and expect the little people to listen to what he says. At the very best he's a well meaning fool.

When you have advanced throughout your career by being the 'best' at ignoring reality (i.e. a religious follower), it's not surprising that you also ignore reality in other areas (i.e. the islamification of Europe)

2 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

It's not just him.

ROME — An Italian bishop has said that he would be willing to see an end to Christianity and the dominion of Islam if it meant saving migrants’ lives, Italian media reported Monday.
“Morally and as a man of faith I would be willing to turn all churches into mosques if it were useful to the cause and if it helped to save the lives of poor and unhappy men and women, because Christ did not come to earth to build churches but to help men regardless of race, religion, or nationality,” said the former bishop of Caserta, Raffaele Nogaro, earlier this month.

“And instead there are politicians who in their speeches continue to preach of deportations and the worst thing is that they do it with the crown and the rosary in hand and taking the name of God in vain, a very serious sin,” Nogaro said, in reference to a famous image of Interior Minister Matteo with the rosary in hand.

Here :- https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/07/24/italian-bishop-i-would-turn-all-churches-into-mosques-to-save-migrants/

Now being Christian is about promoting Christian values not promoting values that are Christian. That's to say as a Christian you don't promote satanism because they believe in God. 

42 minutes ago, dgul said:

There should be laws against getting little children involved in political activism.

Nonsense. In fact, they should all have matching uniforms for these walks/rallys. Cute little shirts, for example. Brown is a nice colour.

Edited by Captain Cavey

9 minutes ago, Captain Cavey said:

Nonsense. In fact, they should all have matching uniforms for these walks/rallys. Cute little shirts, for example. Brown is a nice colour.

perhaps an emblem or lapel broach to display the solidarity eh?

red/white/black are well contrasting colours are they not, something simple and immediately recognisable. Perhaps an ancient indian symbol, maybe at an angle for a little difference.

1 hour ago, XswampyX said:

It's not just him.

Here :- https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/07/24/italian-bishop-i-would-turn-all-churches-into-mosques-to-save-migrants/

Now being Christian is about promoting Christian values not promoting values that are Christian. That's to say as a Christian you don't promote satanism because they believe in God. 

"You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for their country as the highest good? The Islamic religion would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

3 minutes ago, dgul said:

"You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for their country as the highest good? The Islamic religion would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

You sound like Hitler. ;)

8 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

Did the teachers throw on acid on them as they looped round?