• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sarahbell

Jesus loves...

God disappeared for 7 days. The angels were worried, and when he reappeared they nominated Gabriel to find out where he had been. 

‘Boss, the boys are worried and would like to know what you have done’. 

God showed Gabriel a little blue and green planet with ‘people’ on it. ‘Everything is in balance’ says God. ‘In the North they are rich, and in the South they are poor. There’s warm places and cold places, wet and dry places too.’  

Gabriel nodded and was impressed. Then God says, while pointing at a little green island, ‘That’s my pride & joy. It’s full of poets, musicians and scholars. They’ll travel the world and be loved everywhere. I have given them this black stuff they will go mad for.’ 

‘It sounds great’ says Gabriel, ‘but I thought everything was in balance?’

And God says ‘Wait until you see the shower of cunts I put on the island next to them!’

2 hours ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

God disappeared for 7 days. The angels were worried, and when he reappeared they nominated Gabriel to find out where he had been. 

‘Boss, the boys are worried and would like to know what you have done’. 

God showed Gabriel a little blue and green planet with ‘people’ on it. ‘Everything is in balance’ says God. ‘In the North they are rich, and in the South they are poor. There’s warm places and cold places, wet and dry places too.’  

Gabriel nodded and was impressed. Then God says, while pointing at a little green island, ‘That’s my pride & joy. It’s full of drunks, dreamers, pikeys, hypocrites and the religiously insane, all obsessed with the past. They’ll travel the world and bore everyone with their wistful romanticizing. I have given them this black stuff they will go mad for.’ 

‘It sounds great’ says Gabriel, ‘but I thought everything was in balance?’

And God says ‘Wait until you see the shower of cunts I put at the top of the island next to them!’

FTFY. :D

These things don't just appear by happenchance do they.

The bloke on the poster (I assume a bloke - you never know these days) doesn't look very like yorkshire or jesus (or shaysoos if it's a footballers name) but just as likely mohammed in disguise with a flat cap and mirror sunglasses. 2018. 

On the other hand maybe he's just a bystander.  it's Kilroy!

Image result for image peeking over the wall

Yorkshire Ernesto "Che" Guevara (Ernie? the revolution is coming) - but no I have a feeling it might indirectly be something to do with the recent report of the former bishop of Caserta, Raffaele Nogaro being willing to turn all churches into mosques.  Everybody assumed he was only talking about italy - but no, yorkshire too.

Ultimately I guess sales of Yorkshire Bitter will go up near the poster.