• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

AirBnB and grossly obese African healthcare workers

Contracting. Away.

Thirdtime ive heard this.

Mainky female healthcare worker from Africa. Getting contract work - not sure if its odd week or holiday cover, agency

Book an AirBnb near where they employed. Fo the shift. Come back with bags of food from supermarkets - cheap stodge. Sit in room eating it. Leave room with empty wrappers znd half eatrn food.

The airbnber was going on and on and on - Im not letting to anyone with an african name again.

3 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Imagine having that in your spare room even for one night...

Both cases its been described as having a farting, obese, lazy smelly, toilet blocking shitter.

This was no Alf Garnett, the airbnb ll was was wjat would be described as a metropolitan homosexual. His south american bf was err a bit more forthright. Make enoch blush.

3 minutes ago, Admiral Pepe said:

Where abouts in the country so I know to avoid?

Its appears to be everywhere.

3 different towns. Neither particulary big.

I do see a lot more  Africans in healthycarey outfits out and about at the start of the day.

Few years ago friend of a friend rented a house to an african heart surgeon who was over for a year or two and his family.

Wife wouldn't come to the door if the husband wasn't in.

In the course of a year the family damaged the house to the extent that it pretty much ate up any rental profits.

Having witnessed Third World healthcare first hand, I am not sure why the UK needs to fly them in to ‘help’.

In this case, maybe as the demonstration of the obesity clinic: “eat healthily kids, or you could end up like this!”

7 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

Having witnessed Third World healthcare first hand, I am not sure why the UK needs to fly them in to ‘help’.

In this case, maybe as the demonstration of the obesity clinic: “eat healthily kids, or you could end up like this!”

True.

Ive seen various 3rd worldianns nurses fucking up.

Dont try and recruit skilled workers from cultures that run on bribes.

Im hoping for a robot ....

I've had 7 Moldovan builders in the AirBnB above my flat for the last 2 months. Basically decent guys (no music, early-to-bed etc.) but they don't half stomp about, like regular smoke breaks/ telephone chats to WAGs at home in front of my bedroom window and pulled some strokes parking where they weren't entitled-to. Landlord is never seen.

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

On 26/07/2018 at 07:36, spygirl said:

True.

Ive seen various 3rd worldianns nurses fucking up.

Dont try and recruit skilled workers from cultures that run on bribes.

Im hoping for a robot ....

To be fair, my late father had a lady from Kenya as a carer for the last couple of years of his life. She was one of the nicest, caring people you could hope to meet, and not obese either.  After my father died she came round to pay her respects to my mother, which I thought was really decent. 

This was ten years ago though, things might have changed as our glorious enrichment gathers pace. 

4 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

To be fair, my late father had a lady from Kenya as a carer for the last couple of years of his life. She was one of the nicest, caring people you could hope to meet, and not obese either.  After my father died she came round to pay her respects to my mother, which I thought was really decent. 

This was ten years ago though, things might have changed as our glorious enrichment gathers pace. 

There's always been West Africans - Ghanese mainly - over represented i nthe  care sector.

But this is nothing new.

My observation is that the last few years has seen something change - both culture/country of the workers and the number of them.

Kenyans dont tend to be obese -most East Africans seem to run pretty slim.

I just don't understand how someone reponsible in the nhs hasn't worked out that it would be cheaper and more productive to actually train (and pay)  enough british healthcare workers to do the job. There are even bloody german doctors moonlighting weekends on the nhs as locums.

Edited by steppensheep

4 minutes ago, steppensheep said:

I just don't understand how someone reponsible in the nhs hasn't worked out that it would be cheaper and more productive to actually train (and pay)  enough british healthcare workers to do the job. There are even bloody german doctors moonlighting weekends on the nhs as locums.

That's what you get when you promote doctors and nurses to be managers in the health service.

23 minutes ago, steppensheep said:

quite a few british progress from carehomes to the hospitles,but so do many africans.most agency workers are also african and can be sent to the hospitles or carehomes if they are short staffed.ive seen my places day shift have has many has 10-12 african agency and 2 regular british.we are realy struggeling to get full time staff and my firm has bought a house and brought 2 poles a rumanian and a portugese bloke in it.not met any of them yet though.maybe they cant get regular staff has they might consider the job below them it doesnt pay enought or they get a similar amount on bennies,ive no idea.

21 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I work with a Spanish girl. She was saying she thought the NHS is shit and Spanish healthcare is better....

The NHS really needs a massive review. This "envy of the world" is complete crap IMHO.

Anyone who uses that assertion instantly goes in my “twat” folder.

4 hours ago, Melchett said:

its the envy of the world.

dont know what it is, but its the envy of the world i tells yus.

Edited by leonardratso

15 hours ago, Melchett said:

Rubbish.

This 'Envy of the World' is actually Chauvinism, only stated by myopic lefties.

The rest of the World does not seem to be in any hurry to copy it.

I wonder why?

15 hours ago, stokiescum said:

quite a few british progress from carehomes to the hospitles,but so do many africans.most agency workers are also african and can be sent to the hospitles or carehomes if they are short staffed.ive seen my places day shift have has many has 10-12 african agency and 2 regular british.we are realy struggeling to get full time staff and my firm has bought a house and brought 2 poles a rumanian and a portugese bloke in it.not met any of them yet though.maybe they cant get regular staff has they might consider the job below them it doesnt pay enought or they get a similar amount on bennies,ive no idea.

This is what's wrong with the U.K. Employers can't get British staff so bring migrants in that work for less money. The British taxpayer then has to provide benefits/ healthcare/ housing for the migrants at great expense. While all the time the So-Called BBC tell us "migrants do the jobs Brits don't want to do". 

It would be far better to stop the migrants coming in and use the money that would have been spent on the migrants to pay British staff. There comes a point where if employers offer enough money they get staff....