• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

JackieO

Imran Khan

8 minutes ago, JackieO said:

His net worth is quite low, I wonder how he will be doing in a few years time. Kerching!

Yes in a few years he will either be very rich or very dead.

My first hero. (Possibly related to some of the slightly shocking things I heard the cricket team mums say about him when I was a teen in 70s/80s - I guess cricketing sex symbols are a rarity)

The Jemima Khan (ex-wife) Tweet is quite pointed, there's a slight implication she's not too sure of who and what he is these days.

22 years later, after humiliations, hurdles and sacrifices, my sons’ father is Pakistan’s next PM. It’s an incredible lesson in tenacity, belief & refusal to accept defeat. The challenge now is to remember why he entered politics in the 1st place. Congratulations @ImranKhanPTI

Don't trust him at all.

He is the educated, suave and charming Pakistani that wows at London dinner parties held by the political and BBC Luvvie types. Invite him for the weekend in the country on your 500 acres and let him dance with your daughter and wife.

Very charming. Do I trust him - nope.

Edited by The Masked Tulip
typos

BBC2 Newsnight 25/07/2018

Presenter Evan Davis amusingly had to apologise that inadvertently the footage shown at the beginning of the programme was not Imran Khan.

It was Wasim Akram.

We all make mistakes.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/bbc-apologises-for-confusing-imran-khan-with-wasim-akram/story-zIDpioBrYkP0Bz6orGkg5M.html

2 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Presenter Evan Davis amusingly had to apologise that inadvertently the footage shown at the beginning of the programme was not Imran Khan.

It was Wasim Akram.

We all make mistakes.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/bbc-apologises-for-confusing-imran-khan-with-wasim-akram/story-zIDpioBrYkP0Bz6orGkg5M.html

the So-Called BBC types will be pissing themselves at the success of their wonderful jape, its like an extension to being at Uni for the Peter Pans at UK TV central.

56 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

It was Wasim Akram.

We all make mistakes.

Anyone that remembers cricket from that era will love the 12th man stuff.

Here is one for starters (caution.. could now be seen as slightly offensive)

40 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

I'm disappointed. I was expecting to see the viewer with the bare legs crack one off.

5 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

He's a very lucky man, his wife is stunning. 

5b5480ef63d47.png

Very practical for nosebleeds.

1 hour ago, Cunning Plan said:

Thanks - very funny!

20 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

It was Wasim Akram.

We all make mistakes.

All Pakistan fast bowlers look the same to Evan

At least it was not Safraz Nawaz. That really would have pissed off Imran.

Just heard his ex wife on the radio.

From the sound of it he is a populist puppet, a sexist misogynist that is not as intelligent as he thinks he is.

Sounds like a description of some other leader. I wonder why the msm aren't making the comparison - is it because one is an orange Christian and the other is a brown muslim?

3 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

From the sound of it he is a populist puppet, a sexist misogynist that is not as intelligent as he thinks he is.

Sounds like a description of some other leader. I wonder why the msm aren't making the comparison - is it because one is an orange Christian and the other is a brown muslim?

I just listened to the same. A bit of an unsavoury character. Mind I’ve always thought that he came across as completely arrogant and untrustworthy 

Playboy in his younger days, now 'rediscovered' Islam and has got all pious.

Where have I heard that before?

hqdefault.jpg

Still, im sure if it all goes pete tong, what remains of blighty will grant immediate asylum to a few million of the same gits who vote for this crap. 

1 hour ago, Cunning Plan said:

more the orange christian one doesnt have an army of knuckdragging beardists willing to chop heads off on his behalf. 

On 26/07/2018 at 23:30, spunko2010 said:

He's a very lucky man, his wife is stunning. 

5b5480ef63d47.png

Repeat after me...allies, certainly not fundamentalists...

The leader and his numerous wives

ksaresized22.jpg

The other leader and his wife...clearly backward fundamentalists....the poor girl is clearly held prisoner by the evil tyrant.

fb444fbaa1f065381b51df10c57be0f7?width=1

Edited by PatronizingGit