• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

A perfect example of generation entitled

Actually, I think the woman on LBC earlier, stating that her dad (a carpenter) and Mum (nursing assistant) had worked hard all their life and she didn't see why she should have to give up her inheritance of a house in Richmond (house, not flat - so £2m+) to pay for someone to come and sit with them for an hour a day.

Surely they could raise national insurance on everyone to make sure that she got her 'made for life' inheritance?

The self entitlement was high with this one.

Edited by Cunning Plan

2 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Actually, I think the woman on LBC earlier, stating that her dad (a carpenter) and Mum (nursing assistant) had worked hard all their life and she didn't see why she should have to give up her inheritance of a house in Richmond (house, not flat - so £2m+) to pay for someone to come and sit with them for an hour a day.

Surely they could raise national insurance on everyone to make sure that she got her 'made for life' inheritance?

One thing thats fucks me off is old people in expensive areas whinging about the cost of social care. Fuckers should pay the full whack of having someone lvin locally or travel in.

Ideally, any OAP neeing social care should be made to live in a easy to get to area, eanr poor people, so the poor people can travel to them easily.

Or be shot in be head.

Just now, spygirl said:

One thing thats fucks me off is old people in expensive areas whinging about the cost of social care. Fuckers should pay the full whack of having someone lvin locally or travel in.

I would add in my area they whinge like fuck when told that a gardener will cost them £9 per hour.

I think we abolished slavery a while ago.

4 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Wow, I didn't realise that social care was so costly.  She was arguing that the state would confiscate a 2 million pound property to pay for one hour of care per day.  These people are so stupid, they cannot even work out the basic sums.  Or alternatively, this is pure propaganda and the audience is too stupid to,see through it.   

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Ideally, any OAP neeing social care should be made to live in a easy to get to area, eanr poor people, so the poor people can travel to them easily.

Or be shot in be head.

Just wait until you get old. We will,shove you in a fishermans cottage on the east side :D

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Wow, I didn't realise that social care was so costly.  She was arguing that the state would confiscate a 2 million pound property to pay for one hour of care per day.  These people are so stupid, they cannot even work out the basic sums.  Or alternatively, this is pure propaganda and the audience is too stupid to,see through it.  

No. She is worried that she might lose even £500 of her inheritance.

Simple love. If you want to keep your inheritance, look after your mum. If not, and you want someone else to do so, pay for it.

There have been so many whingers on the radio today it has done my head in.

Just now, Cunning Plan said:

No. She is worried that she might lose even £500 of her inheritance.

Simple love. If you want to keep your inheritance, look after your mum. If not, and you want someone else to do so, pay for it.

There have been so many whingers on the radio today it has done my head in.

Ah right.  I didn't realised the sense of entitlement was that strong. I think you may win tonight's prize with you example. :D

Re bold. So you come here for a bit of light relief. xD

Just now, One percent said:

Ah right.  I didn't realised the sense of entitlement was that strong. I think you may win tonight's prize with you example. :D

Re bold. So you come here for a bit of light relief. xD

Actually I am online with sky help at the same time.

The replies on here are much faster.

Just now, Cunning Plan said:

Actually I am online with sky help at the same time.

The replies on here are much faster.

What is their view on the state of the nation?

oh wait, you mean your sky is not working?  Serves you right for lining murdochs pockets. 

Just now, One percent said:

What is their view on the state of the nation?

oh wait, you mean your sky is not working?  Serves you right for lining murdochs pockets.

No. They have offered me anytime calls for £2 per month (having cancelled last month) But the link to sign up doesn't work.

Cretins.

10 minutes and I have finally passed the security check to give them some feckin money.

Now they want a copy of the email they sent me.

Christ on a bike.

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

No. They have offered me anytime calls for £2 per month (having cancelled last month) But the link to sign up doesn't work.

Cretins.

10 minutes and I have finally passed the security check to give them some feckin money.

Now they want a copy of the email they sent me.

Christ on a bike.

As I said, serves you right for giving Murdock money.  Would not have sky on principle. :D

24 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Sad for the Dad to know he'd fathered a total c*nt, that always makes parents feel guilty, sometimes with reason but not always. 

Well, I think it is just as likely that £101m hanging around near you would turn anyone into a total c*nt.  These ultra-large lottery wins are more of a curse than a blessing.

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

As I said, serves you right for giving Murdock money.  Would not have sky on principle. :D

If it was down to me I wouldn't. Unfortunately my son needs to follow a certain sport so I have little choice.

22 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

I would add in my area they whinge like fuck when told that a gardener will cost them £9 per hour.

I think we abolished slavery a while ago.

More than that :)

But yes, I've had a few that think that any sort of manual labour is charged at three and six per hour and anything above it is daylight robbery. 

This attitude is usually voiced from someone who looks like they have dressed for a coffin fitting who's stood in their massive garden in the grounds of an equally as massive house.

I used to acquiesce a bit on this when I first started out as I needed the work. Now, I tell them as professionally as possible, to go fuck themselves.

3 hours ago, spygirl said:

Or be shot in be head.

^

This