• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
SpectrumFX

Labour Purges

They're having some purges in the Labour party. Frank Field is in the sights of the anti-Brexit mob.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/labour-mp-frank-field-loses-12996024

Brexiteer Frank Field has became the latest Labour party MP to lose a confidence vote after siding with the Government to pass Brexit laws.

The veteran Eurosceptic, who has represented Birkenhead on Merseyside since 1979, said some in his constituency Labour Party (CLP) were seeking to "misrepresent" his votes in the Commons as support for the Tories so they could get rid of him.

He's had a good innings. I don't think it is necessary healthy if an MP serves as long as he does in such a safe seat. 

I abhor what the Labour Party has become and the now apparent witch hunt inside the LP against Brexitiers, Jews,  Christians, etc, but the sooner it shows its true colours by replacing people like Field with a muslim woman or a trans person the better. 

Interestingly, the autocorrect on my phone puts a capital M when I type Muslim and a capital J for Jew but not a capital C for Christian. Is that something I have done at my end or is it just some anti-Christian sinister plot by Google?

23 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

He's had a good innings. I don't think it is necessary healthy if an MP serves as long as he does in such a safe seat. 

I abhor what the Labour Party has become and the now apparent witch hunt inside the LP against Brexitiers, Jews,  Christians, etc, but the sooner it shows its true colours by replacing people like Field with a muslim woman or a trans person the better. 

Interestingly, the autocorrect on my phone puts a capital M when I type Muslim and a capital J for Jew but not a capital C for Christian. Is that something I have done at my end or is it just some anti-Christian sinister plot by Google?

I dont think Labour will survive another GE with Corbyn and loons in charge.

The only chance Corbyn had was to win the last Ge, ebfore people had a chance to see what he and his fellow loons were like.

Thats gone now.

The loony Trot wing of Labour will sink the party.

Another fuckup that can be put at Gordon the Cunts door.

They surely must realise these are  2 of the few Labour MPs that working class voters can almost relate to

Wonder if theyll get rid of Corbyn for being anti EU all his life.

No matter how bad the Tory party are and they truly are abhorrent traitors of the worst kind, Labour seem to be able to screw up and shoot themselves in the foot when they should be wiping the floor with them. Are they really so far removed from the average man in the street.

Edited by Banned

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

The only chance Corbyn had was to win the last Ge, ebfore people had a chance to see what he and his fellow loons were like.

Thats gone now.

There are still vast numbers who vote Labour come hell or high water. Plenty more who hardly watch the news or those who do and believe everything the So-Called BBC or Guardian tells them.

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There are still vast numbers who vote Labour come hell or high water. Plenty more who hardly watch the news or those who do and believe everything the So-Called BBC or Guardian tells them.

Yes but ...

They tend to be concetrated in very small areas.

Elections are not won wit hthe tribla votes voters thee days, if they ever weere. Its always the swing votes that swing win.

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Thats gone now.

I think you maybe wrong, im a leave voter in my 40s and will either vote Labour or not vote at all purely on the basis i think theyll crash the housing market.

And i truly despise Labour and have not forgot what they done in 13 years.

1 hour ago, SpectrumFX said:

They're having some purges in the Labour party. Frank Field is in the sights of the anti-Brexit mob.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/labour-mp-frank-field-loses-12996024

Brexiteer Frank Field has became the latest Labour party MP to lose a confidence vote after siding with the Government to pass Brexit laws.

The veteran Eurosceptic, who has represented Birkenhead on Merseyside since 1979, said some in his constituency Labour Party (CLP) were seeking to "misrepresent" his votes in the Commons as support for the Tories so they could get rid of him.

Frank Field is the only serving Labour politician to occasionally talk sense and respond to people in a thoughtful manner. No wonder they are trying to oust him!

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Someone has to “win” it. It won’t be May and it won’t be whoever the empty suit running the libs currently is. And it sure AF won’t be anyone else unless we have a trump figure emerge. So it could well be Corbin.

1 minute ago, Melchett said:

Someone has to “win” it. It won’t be May and it won’t be whoever the empty suit running the libs currently is. And it sure AF won’t be anyone else unless we have a trump figure emerge. So it could well be Corbin.

A coalition of the. SNP, LIBS, 1 Green MP Labour and the Paddy MPs thatll align for a handout ... as Boris is no Trump.

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

but the sooner it shows its true colours by replacing people like Field with a muslim woman or a trans person the better. 

Our latest cllr is a muslim woman. Because in her previous ward the men wouldn't vote for her. 

30 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Nope.

Uk is post big parties winning elections.

Uks needs 2-3 smaller parties so Lab or Cin can create a coalition.

As it stands both are stuck at 30ish, causing issues as both are hostage to their lunier fringes,

13 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Nope.

As it stands both are stuck at 30ish, causing issues as both are hostage to their lunier fringes,

A party would walk it on restricting immigration, mass building of council houses, changing the tax laws so wealthy individuals and corporations no longer offshore their income and tax, thus enabling them to cut income tax ... and a clean Brexit. (re-nationalising the trains is also a vote winner)

And also if they got rid of the SJW and career politicians and replaced them with individuals who have worked and are not all connected millionaires.

Edited by Banned

16 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Nope.

You seem to be missing the point. Even under what you describe, Corbin would still be PM.

Edited by Melchett

4 minutes ago, Melchett said:

You seem to be missing the point. Even under what you describe, Corbin would still be PM.

Tories are importing 200-300k more coloured voters each and every year. That, and they breed faster than the whites/tory voters. I don't really see what difference a Corbyn or Tory govt makes with that in mind. Demographics is destiny, and the tories are importing more Corbynites. Not surprising, given my local 'tory' mp may as well have a libdem rosette nailed to her. 

Hoey and Field are the only MPs of any party i've found tolerable. I do hope they are replaced by fresh off the boat 3rd world identitarians screaming about toxic whiteness. Fully over 25% of Labours vote is now courtesy of coloureds, whereas barely 10% of their MPs are of that ilk. its about time the labour party reflected that and started throwing stale white MPs overboard.

15 minutes ago, Banned said:

A party would walk it on restricting immigration, mass building of council houses, changing the tax laws so wealthy individuals and corporations no longer offshore their income and tax, thus enabling them to cut income tax ... and a clean Brexit. (re-nationalising the trains is also a vote winner)

And also if they got rid of the SJW and career politicians and replaced them with individuals who have worked and are not all connected millionaires.

Pretty much the BNPs manifesto. Far right parties are rarely 'extreme' in their policies, just always discredited because at one point in time one of their front men may have said something actually extreme. (somehow half the labour party being actual communists at university doesnt seem to matter though)

17 minutes ago, Banned said:

Which the Cons have a remit for.

Immigration of fokets is a Labour thing.

Stupid cons being nice.

All they have to do is announce 50k limit fo migrants. No benefits. Its a fucking open goal.

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Does it do a capital G for Google, the one true religion?

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Stupid cons being nice.

All they have to do is announce 50k limit fo migrants. No benefits. Its a fucking open goal.

They did announce theyd limit immigration to the 10s of 1000s under Cameron, he just for got to tell us he meant 40 tens of thousands.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Stupid cons being nice.

The only reason I can think of, of why they don't restrict immigration, is simply because they despise the idea that white majority countries can be allowed to exist. The UK supposedly has longer working hours, longer working lifes, a good participation ratio and low unemployment compared to France or Italy, and yet by far and away has admitted the greatest number of non-europeans (not including those non-europeans who have citizenship of another european country....a huge number of Turks seem to have come to the UK in the last 5 years...most likely via getting family related citizenship through Germany or Austria. 

In terms of non-refugee/economic migrants, UK has suffered more twice as many as France, three times as many as Italy.Adjusted for population, we've had around 3 times as many economic migrants as Germany, too. All this under the so called 'tough on immigration' tories. Fact is, they've been worse than new labour. 

PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-09.png