• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JFK

Chris Cornell dead.

RIP.  Pretty stunned by this really. Quite underrated and always in the shadow of Nirvana when they got more success. I discovered them at school on the Louder than Love album. Really hit a groove with me, all part of the grunge scene when was at uni, caught them on Jools Holland live - where they kicked ass.  Would have loved to have caught them live.

Seems like he was found hanged, whether a wank-hang or a suicide we'll find out no doubt soon. 

Fucking sad loss to the musical world, a really talented vocalist with a wide range, Kim Thayil a brilliant guitarist.

Kicking the amp dial up to 11 in the clouds with the other rock stars.

Didn't really like Audioslave, which was really odd because I loved Soundgarden and Rage Against the Machine. Both elements were fantastic in their own right, but just didn't seem to fit together. 

His solo stuff was pretty good - I agree about Audioslave, I found them a bit tricky to get into but they did make a pleasurable sound none the less