DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Violent crime stabilising.. Moor poor people more violence? Less police!

macca

28% rise

87 deaths in London alone this year..

27’000 less police..

Retired cop on the radio says he has never seen crime so bad! Dick says it’s stabalising.. not falling... but the deaths/assaults/rapes/acid attacks are now constant but not rising.. 

who are these cunts that rule us.. 

government say more money to be given to mates.. no money left for police! 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/met-chief-cressida-dick-londons-violent-crime-surge-has-begun-to-stabilise-a3900151.html

This gives a wider picture of the real state of our economy 

Easy solution.  Just start reporting the rise in crime as a positive.  If rise in property prices is a bad thing but is always is presented as a good thing, why not do the same when reporting on crime?

1 minute ago, DTMark said:

Cressida also said this is not a problem that the Police can solve.

It appears - in London - to be largely confined to black majority areas.

That is one commonality but not the cause. That's the other commonality- absentee fathers.

Resulting in trauma for the kids which manifests before they seek other role models and join gangs.

Who then tend towards drug dealing and carry knives for offensive and defensive purposes.

Single parent families average 12% nationally but 42% in such communities.

We don't do facts through fear of upsetting people..

I have said many times without immigration the 7500 cases of female genital mutilation last year would be "0"

I have also said that without immigration the total number of arrests for Terror related offences last year would be "0"

Gun and knife crime in London is a similar story..

I have said this on HPC and the only response was to call me a racist.. Its hilarious really.. If I'm wrong then explain to me why I'm wrong.. I'm more than happy to be challenged on my points and be educated as to what I have got wrong..

I challenged a Muslim once on religion asking why his was the correct religion and all the others were made up or were no longer followed, greek gods, Egyptian gods, roman gods, Viking gods.. etc, etc etc (there are 1000's).. I got shut down with threats of violence.. :D If you cant win an argument with someone how do you justify your point in your own mind other than by humming loudly..

3 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

Easy solution.  Just start reporting the rise in crime as a positive.  If rise in property prices is a bad thing but is always is presented as a good thing, why not do the same when reporting on crime?

Well 87 less people is good for an overcrowded city short of housing.. positive spin on murder there..

unless you are the mother, father or brother..

Anybody stabbed my kid to death I don't think I would wait for the Police to find them and send them to Butlins holiday camp..

Frank Hovis
10 hours ago, DTMark said:

That is one commonality but not the cause. That's the other commonality- absentee fathers.

Resulting in trauma for the kids which manifests before they seek other role models and join gangs.

Who then tend towards drug dealing and carry knives for offensive and defensive purposes.

The stuff the Met comes out with is outstandingly stupid.

Of course the police can solve it.

Widespread stop and search at all hours of the day and night, prioritising anyone from the demographic disproportionately involved with knife crime - black males 14 - 40,  and zero tolerance.

Solved.  And if there are any complaints from the black "community" point to the 87 knife deaths, mostly black male victims 14 - 40, and ask would they prefer that instead?

The lineal heavyweight champion of the world talks about knife crime among young black males here

using his platform to make a direct plea to the youth to down tools, fair play to him I say 

I await the disgusting beebs #impartial coverage of these latest comments from Fury, given their #impartial coverage of some of his previous comments...

Frank Hovis
25 minutes ago, DTMark said:

The problem is surely the resource needed to be everywhere all the time.

And sentencing.

You'd have thought that by now, there would be stiffer sentences. So I had a look:

https://www.gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives

No mention of under 18s. However there is on this page:

https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/offensive-weapons-knives-bladed-and-pointed-articles

I've bolded certain parts of this:

There is a ridiculous level of indulgence by the establishment of "children" when the reality is that youths (14 and up, to take an arbitrary level) can be every bit as lethal as grown men when holding a knife.

I think it's aged judges and members of the house of lords thinking back to their childhoods when they were fourteen and nanny was serving them milk and biscuits on doilies and envisioning that that is what the daily life of people in Dalston is like now.

11 hours ago, DTMark said:

There's much truth in this.  

I'd add a little that I don't understand or have statistics for -- the difference between:

• 'single parent families' that occur because of natural breakdown in relationships;
  • and 'single parent families' where there was never any relationship and the child was born 'without a father'.  

In the former, there is much that can be done about teaching children about relationships and ensuring that there is sufficient support when things go wrong.  Regarding the latter -- I rather fear that it is the state that is causing this through incentives in the welfare state.

[I also don't believe the single parent stats are as bad as they look -- loads of couples with children stay notionally (but not actually) apart for welfare reasons.  But I'd suggest that this is a fixed percentage -- so 9% rather than 12% nationally, 39% rather than 42% in such communities.]

Archived