• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Wight Flight

Brexit Bingo

1 minute ago, Byron said:

Apparently we won't be able to get any Brussels sprouts, after Brexit, they will be unwanted immigrants and so sent back to Belgium.

All the water pipes are going to burst and road tarmac meltdown.

Remainers also maintain that the white cliffs of Dover will turn red with embarrassment.

Wee Kranky will finally blow a gasket.

Corbyn will be secretly photographed at a Brexit celebration party.

Thank god for that. My next Christmas has just improved. :)

2 hours ago, Game_of_Homes said:

Income tax to rise to 80% to pay for social care/the NHS/benefits/education/the trains/energy/climate change/refugees/transexuals/hedgehogs/potholes all caused by Brexit.

No access to sauerkraut/calamari/paella as cannot get enough qualified chefs in to make these meals and the ingredients will be prohibitively expensive (and washed in chlorine) if imported from the USA.

Sounds good to me! Bring it on!

The free movement zone between England, Wales, Scotland and NI is completely dependent on the EU being brilliant, and post Brexit we'll have to have borders set up.

4 minutes ago, dgul said:

The free movement zone between England, Wales, Scotland and NI is completely dependent on the EU being brilliant, and post Brexit we'll have to have borders set up.

Great will get my sniper gear on and do patrols round Hadrians Wall. Hear any drunken cunt sipping Iron Bru and speaking in an accent no cunt can understand theyll get it.

Edited by Banned

My concern is that Treason & co are getting so brazen they will seize upon whatever real / imagined / fabricated emergency and use it as a reason to remain after next march. With my most tinfoil hat on, it almost feels as if Tommy Robinson's release is to soften up resolve against the establishment as they are planning to pull another chequers plan type anouncement in the near future.

I find it all a bit surreal...like they are living in denial...like the referendum didnt happen.

They gave us all these scenarios for 12 months before referendum day. The people listened, voted leave anyway, and thats that. 

The politicians seem to be still running in a race that has already finished. The vote was not to spend the next half decade re-running the referendum campaign, it was to leave the EU. 

3 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

So you don't want my legendary sprout bhaji recipe then?

Been lurking here for ages, and never felt inclined to post before, but yes, please can you share your legendary sprout Bhakti recipe.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Cards said:

Been lurking here for ages, and never felt inclined to post before, but yes, please can you share your legendary sprout Bhakti recipe.

Thanks.

Par steam the sprouts. Then pan fry for 5 minutes with Garam masala and a couple of chillies. Put in ovenproof dish with some double cream and bake for about ten minutes.

Not authentic or healthy but very tasty.

Disclaimer. This recipe was discovered under the influence of alcohol and a very empty fridge.

Computers will fail to work due to the Brexillium bug... apparently all computers run on code that requires Britain to be part of the EU. Computers will become moody and tell their owners that their lives have been ruined by the selfish actions of bigoted gammons.

1 hour ago, Cards said:

Thanks.

Welcome :-)

I understand that post-Brexit we will be lacking any form of heating during the harsh Armageddon winter of 2019, but I advise against lighting sprout Bhakti farts in an attempt to keep the family warm.

9 hours ago, Malthus said:

Will there even be air to breath after Brexit ? 

For sure I don’t expect the sun to rise on Brexit +1 

28 days later... Junker standing at the entrance to the channel tunnel, only chance for survival is if you give him a blow job to be allowed access into the sanctuary that is Europe.

5 hours ago, dgul said:

im up for rebulding hardians wall and geting offas dyke working again but filled with sharks,or am i a wacist

No more pizza, no French beans, no paella (thank god)

no more manque German sausages, Spanish onions.

Garlic forbidden on pain of severe penalties.

Fountains will cease to work, rivers flow backwards, gravity will be less because EU will grab most of it.

Rainfall if we are lucky but seeds won't grow anymore because of Brexit.

(We need Frankie Howerd to shout 'Woe')

On 02/08/2018 at 00:55, OurDayWillCome said:

Welcome :-)

I understand that post-Brexit we will be lacking any form of heating during the harsh Armageddon winter of 2019, but I advise against lighting sprout Bhakti farts in an attempt to keep the family warm.