• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Zimbabwe

i wind them up at work by calling it by its real name rhodishia,how there politicians dress at the rallys and interact at rallies with the crowd does amuse me to be fair,have had a fair few debates about africa ie its a cess pit of corruption that still blames the white man for its ills.they never accept any blame.i pointed out germany and japan were totaly destroyed dureing ww2 and within 30 years went on to dominate industrilisation.

20 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

i wind them up at work by calling it by its real name rhodishia,how there politicians dress at the rallys and interact at rallies with the crowd does amuse me to be fair,have had a fair few debates about africa ie its a cess pit of corruption that still blames the white man for its ills.they never accept any blame.i pointed out germany and japan were totaly destroyed dureing ww2 and within 30 years went on to dominate industrilisation.

Cecil would have been a bit cross with your spelling.

29 minutes ago, dgul said:

Cecil would have been a bit cross with your spelling.

mr rhodes would indeed,mind i upset most people sooner or later.i hope ive not got zambia and zimbarbi mixed up again ffs

Edited by stokiescum

On the subject of failing African nations, what was the dosbods take on Lauren Southern's 'Farmlands'? I thought some of it was probably a bit sensationalised, but overall interesting stuff. Had never heard about Nelson Mandela being implicated in so many bombings, was that true?

24 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Well but ....

Thatcher had her walk in wilderness 31 years ago in middlesbrough.

If you are going to reset, you need yo reset everything - no benefits, work or die.

25 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Well but ....

Thatcher had her walk in wilderness 31 years ago in middlesbrough.

If you are going to reset, you need yo reset everything - no benefits, work or die.

i know they had funds from the marshal plan ,but even so .the corruption is totaly indemic

38 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Shut up you lot. Africa is great. So good that our luvvies brought it here.

i was acosted by one lad at work after i had taken the piss out of mandela and acused of hateing all things african,i placed a willibar smith book in his hand and said im reading a book by an african auther,he must have googled him because he was back ten minnutes later saying he is white not african,so i said if i had said a blackman born in britain cant be british i could end up being carted to personel.....and dont say anything about lucy or darwin most are very religious and you will be debating with them for hours.

15 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

i was acosted by one lad at work after i had taken the piss out of mandela and acused of hateing all things african,i placed a willibar smith book in his hand and said im reading a book by an african auther,he must have googled him because he was back ten minnutes later saying he is white not african,so i said if i had said a blackman born in britain cant be british i could end up being carted to personel.....and dont say anything about lucy or darwin most are very religious and you will be debating with them for hours.

It is nuts. Just fecking nuts.

If they are not fundamental muslims then they are fundamental Christians. Either way they seem to have big dollops of ancient tribal magick as well. Civilisation has peaked.

Didn't you just know it would go tits up? Where is the evidence Africans can actually do elections? I was wondering to myself if white colonial rule would be blamed for the disaster post-mugabe Zimbabwe will inevitably continue to be...

39 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

If they are not fundamental muslims then they are fundamental Christians. Either way they seem to have big dollops of ancient tribal magick as well. Civilisation has peaked.

most of the african guys i work with are christains,i get on very well with all but one of them.but nothing is ever there countrys fault they still blame white europeans for everything.which does get my goat a bit.

45 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

i did outdue myself recently dureing a chat about darwin,a group of around 4 of them were arguing with me they then started doing monkey impresions saying so man eveloved from monkeys,they went full blown planet of the apes i sat there speachless and an english black lad walked in and simply said mark you have excelled yourself,then told them they were makeing themselves look stupid and did they want him to get them some bananas from the fruit bowl.

2 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

i did outdue myself recently dureing a chat about darwin,a group of around 4 of them were arguing with me they then started doing monkey impresions saying so man eveloved from monkeys,they went full blown planet of the apes i sat there speachless and an english black lad walked in and simply said mark you have excelled yourself,then told them they were makeing themselves look stupid and did they want him to get them some bananas from the fruit bowl.

hehehe, are you sure they were acting?

27 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

hehehe, are you sure they were acting?

thats why the black english lad told em off,he was fking fumeing with them,i just sat there dumbfounded he knew what i was thinking lol.but we have a lot of time to kill on a 12 hour nightshift,so politics,religion are often high on the chat agenda

33 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

Didn't you just know it would go tits up? Where is the evidence Africans can actually do elections? I was wondering to myself if white colonial rule would be blamed for the disaster post-mugabe Zimbabwe will inevitably continue to be...

Africa is full of amazing architecture, much of it dates back to before colonial times.

giraffe-walks-behind-termite-mound-260nw-53456332.jpg

29 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

most of the african guys i work with are christains,i get on very well with all but one of them.but nothing is ever there countrys fault they still blame white europeans for everything.which does get my goat a bit.

Psychologically it's probably easier for them to blame white people than admit the truth... The truth is probably "Africans lack the intellectual and cultural ability to create functioning modern societies".

Yeah, the above is racist as fuck. However it's the only conclusion you can really draw when you look at Africa and "African" areas in the West.

32 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Rhodesia was ruled by White Europeans for a mere 85 years. 

Not much more than the span of one mans life.

Modern Zimbabwe has already been around for 38 years.

The two African countries never colonised by the whites are Ethiopia and Sierra Leonne... Both absolute shit holes..... If these were decent countries you could argue the colonial powers "broke" Africa. However they're crap so it looks like Africa is crap due to Africans....

23 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Psychologically it's probably easier for them to blame white people than admit the truth... The truth is probably "Africans lack the intellectual and cultural ability to create functioning modern societies".

Yeah, the above is racist as fuck. However it's the only conclusion you can really draw when you look at Africa and "African" areas in the West.

some know it,one of my big friends at work is from the congo and he derides his own people he speaks 5 plus laungwages.his main one if french he lived in paris for 15 years and left to come here because there are to many foreighners in paris,i kid you not.sadly he got twated last week by one of the patients.

27 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

dont worry, africa will soon be chinese.

a very valid point,and not lost on a few guys i work with.but like they say the next dictator might simply confiscate everything from them and tell them to fuck off,i replied and thats why your country cant borrow cash at aaa rateings.a marshall type plan wont work in africa its even more corrupt than fifa and the tour de france