• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
stokiescum

cheeky bastards

had a letter today from the bank saying they are reducing my morgage payments by 43 pounds a month due to my overpayments,i didnt realize they could do that,i thought the only time you could do this was when you fixed term is up....which is in 4 months.

3 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

had a letter today from the bank saying they are reducing my morgage payments by 43 pounds a month due to my overpayments,i didnt realize they could do that,i thought the only time you could do this was when you fixed term is up....which is in 4 months.

The first thing I did with my mortgage was to cancel the direct debit and set up a standing order. Then by doing this, you are in charge of how much is paid. 

5 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

just up your over payments by £43.05. see how they like that shit up em.

1 minute ago, leonardratso said:

Beat me to it, in responding letter. 

Must admit an offset mortgage has been really useful for us, putting temporary savings away to offset a lot of the interest but then being able to switch back out when bills come in.

Edited by onlyme

24 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

they can only peanilise me now by 1% has ive gone over my allowed 10% a year overpayments,once ive remorgaged in the first year it then rises to 3% bastards...

28 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Beat me to it, in responding letter. 

Must admit an offset mortgage has been really useful for us, putting temporary savings away to offset a lot of the interest but then being able to switch back out when bills come in.

i wanted one of those but the bank doing them did real due dilligence ie asked things like how much of my wages was petrol allowence did i have a contract ,ie not zero hour.....lloyds did fk all counted my petrol has wages didnt ask if i was zero hours even i didnt think id get it particualy has i was the only person applying.they even offered me 50k more than id asked for...fking nuts realy.

23 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

that penisslicing sounds islamic. Does it taste like bacon?

no its latin for skinless sausage,cough.